Toilets

Victor Meldrew

In days gone by, along with other stuff, there used to be separate public toilets for blacks and whites, no one today would argue that this was rational, but at the time it was accepted as reasonable (by whites anyway). Of course this was wrong and the practise was banned following equal rights legislation, however, we don’t seem to be so enlightened when it comes to the segregation of men and women in public toilets, why is this?

Where has this come from Victor?

Here, we have a slightly different segregation as men are allowed to pass water (I didn't say wee as I didn't think the Mod would approve) at the side of the road but women aren't. If I remember rightly in the olden days in England anyone travelling with a horse was allowed to do the same as long as they stood at the lefthand side of the horse. I don't know if that particular act of Parliament was ever rePEEled. Sorry for the pun.

Guest caraprof
For the last time and in all seriousness, this is not Frank Wilkinson. Surely you all recognise TC101's weird sense of so-called humour?

Victor Meldrew - 2007-05-01 4:55 PM I understand that in China the men pull there trousers down to their ankles when passing water at the side of the road.

so what are you saying Frank; That if they go fishing they will fish with there pants down? btw where abouts in Bolton is your shop!!!! 

Forester - 2007-05-01 8:30 PM

p>so what are you saying Frank; That if they go fishing they will fish with there pants down? btw where abouts in Bolton is your shop!!!! 

Sounds dangerous to me, if the fish gets sight of the 'little worm' it could be rather nasty for the fisherman! 8-)

Guest caraprof
Forester - 2007-05-01 8:30 PM
Victor Meldrew - 2007-05-01 4:55 PM I understand that in China the men pull there trousers down to their ankles when passing water at the side of the road.

so what are you saying Frank; That if they go fishing they will fish with there pants down? btw where abouts in Bolton is your shop!!!! 

At the risk of repeating myself the person using the Victor Meldrew avatar is TC101. I would have thought that you would have recognised his very strange sense of humour by now.It is not, repeat not, Frank Wilkinson!

caraprof - 2007-05-02 8:49 AM

At the risk of repeating myself the person using the Victor Meldrew avatar is TC101. I would have thought that you would have recognised his very strange sense of humour by now.

It is not, repeat not, Frank Wilkinson!

yeah ok - keep what's left of your hair on, but who is TC101, heard of Room101 - where they keep rats n stuff, any connection??

B-)

Guest starspirit

This is bloody ridiculous.

Mr MODERATOR Please sort out who is using what name and exclude the trouble makers who are opening new threads and only trying to provoke mischief.

I've been away for three weeks and already they are reducing my enjoyment of the site.

Heaven knows how irritated everyone else must be and I just hope that we have not lost any genuine members due to this ongoing stupidity.

If Caradoc is FW please allow him to remain as he does have a lot to contribute.

If not would you consider bunging him out too please?

Everyone in agreement?

THANKS

And Wingpete will be out and about this coming weekend, on his Goldwing 1800, complete with matching baggage trailer. Colour is "Illusion Red".

Away to Charmouth for a rally with few hundred like minded idividuals.

So, if in Dorset area, be aware of the large number of quite spectacular motorcycles on the roads nearby.

And the reg No has 999 in it !

B-)

So, no confusion with other forum contributors now.

Archived