Tommy the Refugee!

Barryd999

You couldnt make it up!

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/tommy-robinson-reportedly-flees-uk/28/07/

Whilst obviously I do not condone violence of any form even towards someone as obnoxious as this individual I wonder what his supporters will think of him becoming a refugee. Fleeing the country in fear of his life after spending years whipping up hate towards those who were fleeing to the UK from various war zones, many of whom really were in great danger.

Pity about Brexit Tommy. You have 90 days!

For you Tommy Zee Free movement (you campaigned against) Eeez Over!!! (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-07-29 11:45 AM

You couldnt make it up!

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/tommy-robinson-reportedly-flees-uk/28/07/

Whilst obviously I do not condone violence of any form even towards someone as obnoxious as this individual I wonder what his supporters will think of him becoming a refugee. Fleeing the country in fear of his life after spending years whipping up hate towards those who were fleeing to the UK from various war zones, many of whom really were in great danger.

After campaigning to leave Yaxley-Lennon now wants to live in the EU as an immigrant and the sheer hypocrisy doesn't surprise me in the least as there quite a few that fit the same. The 'arson attack' is probably a smokescreen and it's also worth bearing in mind the Jamal Hijazi case is about to hit the libel courts so what better way to not lose the house than gift it to his wife in a sham divorce? ;-)

Bulletguy - 2020-07-29 2:55 PM

You couldnt make it up!

After campaigning to leave Yaxley-Lennon now wants to live in the EU as an immigrant and the sheer hypocrisy doesn't surprise me in the least as there quite a few that fit the same. The 'arson attack' is probably a smokescreen and it's also worth bearing in mind the Jamal Hijazi case is about to hit the libel courts so what better way to not lose the house than gift it to his wife in a sham divorce? ;-)

There are accounts from people who live near him that the arson attack is a load of bollox.

I think his mother is Irish so maybe he can claim EU Citizenship that way. Oh my! Of all the people eh?

You couldnt make it up!

If anything good is to come out of a respected reporter having to up sticks because of threats to him and his family for exposing Marxist BLM supporters and Muslim sex gangs then its that Barry has finally got round to condemning violence rather than finding it "funny" ... Takes all sorts

Barryd999 - 2020-07-29 6:42 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-07-29 2:55 PM

You couldnt make it up!

There are accounts from people who live near him that the arson attack is a load of bollox.

Bedfordshire Police said they have no record of any property arson attack. Yaxley claims to have videoed it, so instead of calling the fire services the plonker makes a movie. *-)

Archived