Tomo3090

Tomo3090

There doesn't seem to be a thread about me, so Just for the record, I think Tomo is handsome, charming witty and not at all boring. He is blissfully married to the lovely Ann who is also all of the above.

His van is the bestest on the road today and puts all the other vans in the universe to shame. That said he is hoping to swap it for another in the not too distant future. It goes without saying that this will then be the bestest van in the world. (The observant amongst you will notice his only fault is a little fickleness in the van department.)

He likes people and doesn't tend to slag people off, apart from politicians, who are all corrupt self serving liars who are there to be slaged off anyway!

He likes furry animals and likes nature. But is not at all convinced that global warming will destroy the World, it MAY be a bad day out for humans but he is not bothered enough by that to be concerned.

Please feel free to continue to worship me in what ever way you choose (lol)

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2007-11-01 9:57 PM

But what's your view on the expulsion of grey water from the motorhome in a public place?

Great idea - and if you get a motorised valve fitted it makes it easier and more convenient to dump it in the most conspicuous places without even stopping or getting yours hands dirty!

J9, Let it go into a proper dump if on site, if you are not going home then just let it drain slowly as you drive along any motorway or main road, (but not in a town obviously!) I thought you would know this, the advice is posted elsewhere on the forum :-)

J, in the future there may come a time when in real terms and if my party/country needs me and if the position is available, (not that I want to you understand), that I may consider throwing my hat into the ring, so to speak. But it will be on the strict understanding that the issues are important, not the personalities.

There has been too much taking of the publics' good intentions for granted by the present administration and I think that "someone" may come along who wants to bring back principals and truth back into public life. That time and that person may be myself, it's not for me to say, but until then I am here to support whatever my leader wishes.

I hope that has put things straight and put the matter to bed. I trust you remember my honesty and plain speaking should I call on you for your valued assistance in the future.

:-D

Archived