Tony's Breakout.....Sit Rep.

BGD

As Long Term Inmates will know, Agent Tony managed a successful breakout from the MMM Towers Home for the Dazed and Confused a couple of days ago.

Dressed as an old washerwoman, he managed to get past the guards (sorry "carers") and purloin one of the MMM Towers Fuhrer's fleet of Motorhomes, in which he sped south to the Channel and thence to mainland Europe.

Special Agents THE NOMAD and the Sparkle can report back that Hannibal 2 has indeed made it this evening to the Costa Blanca....we received a coded text from UK Agents Tony and Liz to say they are now holed up this evening at a secret location in the town of Moraira.

(The law of Sod dictated however that we got this text just when we arrived home this evening, having just been out ourselves to have dinner at a restaurant a bit further up the coast in.........Moraira.)

Anticipate clandestine meeting, with exchange of prisoners, in coming days.

Will keep Cold Country HQ Agents informed.........

:D

Sit Rep: Thursday 5th April.

English Agents Tony & Liz had successful clandestine meeting in secret mountain hideaway of Spanish Agents Bruce & Kathy.

Handover of Long-Distance Bailey's accomplished without hitch. :-D :-D

Inspection of Tony-and-Liz-mobile (which has apparently now been formally christened by them as "Roxy") undertaken: fab, cool, trendy, brand new, full of gadgets and gizmos, ace, wicked, magic, brill, etc etc etc.

Followed by cursory glance at Bruce-and-Kathy-mobile "Martin": ancient, dog-rough, dirty, clapped-out, knackered, battered and bruised, slow, etc etc etc.

English Agents to attend THE NOMAD show this coming Saturday evening in Calpe town....with earplugs!!

(But, boys and girls, when Tony gets back to Blighty, don't forget to all ask him, time and time again, what they were really up to when he managed to actually break the wooden base of their bed whilst in bed with Liz in "Roxy" a couple of nights ago........Oh, Soz Tony, wasn't I supposed to mention that????) :D :D :D

1011540821_Latestphotos3_04.08069smaller.JPG.7f79ba335c6ec4c9f8459fd971ff2d43.JPG

1642286927_Latestphotos3_04.08072smaller.JPG.b56f3590ce77de081ff31178c0305a1b.JPG

1001845730_Latestphotos3_04.08075smaller.JPG.a091bf7ba138272189f8fd490312665b.JPG

Excellent report BGB, glad to hear the breakout was successful , and a suitable amount of Mint Baileys smuggled to approved destination, would it be possible to have a picture sent via the secret airways to MMM Towers, so we know (Hannibal 2 ) has done its duty and not devoured one of our saner inmates.

It helps to hear of a successful outbreak as MMM towers is very quiet at the moment , think further breakouts are been planned. Carol ;-)

great story just what the forum should be about what an exciting adventurous journey tony must have made and so nice of the two of you to welcome them. hats off to the four off you, enjoy yourselves

Yep brilliant fantastic photo's so nice to see people meeting each other its a shame we all could not come. One day i will make it that way and call in with a couple of bottles of baileys for you and Kathy .

meantime matrons calling sorry have to go and give out the night time meds and all that so its 1 tds for them and 1 qds for me. :D :D :D Keep taking the pills .Enjoy the gig on Saturday have a drink for us lot and behave yourslefs all of you as I am in charge of this recky I will have to lock you all up again if you don't have a good time so make sure you do .

Hello, just talking quietly, how are the heads today after the gig, bet you all had a great time, plenty of Baileys and good music , got to be a lot warmer than here as we have had snow today, let the inmates of MMM Towers know how you are going on, any more pictures, the Matron will be on duty later and likes to keep things up to date. Cheers Carol.

Tony & Liz are no longer THE NOMAD Live Music Show virgins!! :D

They bopped till they dropped at Pachitos Bar in Calpe last night (or at least until they had to leave as they are this morning heading back towards Blighty in "Roxy").

'Cos we're really poor, and 'cos we've got a warped sense of humour, Kathy and I presented them with signed copies of my two Albums as a thankyou for the Bailey's, so they'll have to suffer listening to THE NOMAD repeatedly as they drive all the way back north!

So, how was your head this morning Liz, after all those large red wines??

Great people, great times.

:-D :-D

1410112492_theNomad004smaller.JPG.477e856c018d8717675a449efd931166.JPG

1535317450_TheNomad011smaller.JPG.c19f5df23d640b96df7f6014be89fbed.JPG

Hi folks, just logging on briefly as I'm using my wap phone which costs. Yes, it was really us down there. Gig was excellent, and Sparkle took more pics which will no doubt appear when she wakes up. Meanwhile we've been mobile again, now on outskirts of Barcelona, which we intend to explore tomorrow. Tony and Liz xx

Matron here sorry I coulnt be here yesterday as I spent the night in the PAH curtousey of the luttle one again but we are home again and hopefully we will stay here .

Ok the pictures are fantastic you all look so happy good times eh hope you didnt take to many pills from holsten my pills are the best :D

Sparkle cant wait to see more piccys hope you all had a good time .

Tony enjpy the rest of your trip and keep logging on this is fun .

take it easy otherwise i will have to fill out an MMM towers report no rest fo rthe wicked. :D

OK, we're back now, so you lot had better start behaving yourselves. I turn my back for five minutes (well, a fortnight!) and Matron tells me you've all been falling out with each other. Time you all got out more - who was it did a thread a while ago headed "Don't you ever go anywhere in your motorhomes?"

Anyway, we had a marvellous time in both France and Spain, and Bruce and Sparkle were great fun to be with. Here are a few few more pics from the two times we met.

Now we're back in the asylum, have to start planning the next escape - or maybe we'll be released into the community if we make good progress?

Cheers

Tony & Liz

690373033_TonyKathy.JPG.0afea64a74d6c898bfec373ef781d160.JPG

1021590783_Roxy4.thumb.JPG.a73be0ab7bae27a966fdce8a12e0c589.JPG

NOMAD.thumb.JPG.f7654abad0458c2fead96b023bd9b654.JPG

1959775195_BruceKathy.thumb.JPG.3e2bd10d7f795fb8177eff0a148e4a6e.JPG

YES - they were terrible. Don't know how you get away with producing such a dreadfully painful cacophony and calling it music.

There. Stillthink the "personal insults aren't up to scratch???"

Seriously, we've really enjoyed them. They became part of the regular cycle of CDs all the way home!

Tony & Liz

Archived