Tories ahead of Labour

John52

...... and BoJo in the lead as thought to be the Best Prime Minister

according to the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jan/31/success-of-vaccine-rollout-pushes-tories-ahead-of-labour-in-the-polls

Game changer seems to be vaccine rollout and all the money BoJo is spaffing around

Like Dishi Rishi's popularity soared when he launched his Eat out to Spread it around Scam

described as 'ingenious' by the Daily Mail *-)

The amount of your money he is giving Scotland may well maintaion his empire here too

But when will people realise its their money he is giving them - and others to maintain his empire at their expense

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-01-31 8:37 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jan/31/success-of-vaccine-rollout-pushes-tories-ahead-of-labour-in-the-polls

Game changer seems to be vaccine rollout and all the money BoJo is spaffing around

Like Dishi Rishi's popularity soared when he launched his Eat out to Spread it around Scam

described as 'ingenious' by the Daily Mail *-)

The amount of your money he is giving Scotland may well maintaion his empire here too

But when will people realise its their money he is giving them - and others to maintain his empire at their expense

Looks like Captain Hindshi*e and his crew of Cretins weaponising of Chinky Flu has blown up in their face (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

BTW have you worked out who you will sponge off when you vote to leave your meal ticket? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-01-31 9:09 AM

BTW have you worked out who you will sponge off when you vote to leave your meal ticket? >:-) ........

Won't need to sponge off anyone because your industries will have relocated here to be in the EU :-D

Who will you losers sponge off when BoJo has bankrupted you :-(

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-01-31 9:31 AM

pelmetman - 2021-01-31 9:09 AM

Won't need to sponge off anyone because your industries will have relocated here to be in the EU :-D

Who will you losers sponge off when BoJo has bankrupted you :-(

Who in their rightmind would move their business too Scotland? 8-) ...........

If it were me wanting to relocate to the EU ;-) .............

I'd move too France or Spain rather than become Midge bait in Pissindoon 8-) ...........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

We may have the biggest fire in the world, but we were first to buy a fire engine.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-01-31 10:52 AM

We may have the biggest fire in the world, but we were first to buy a fire engine.

;-)

Shouldn't you wait until the worldwide blaze is out before you start assessing the damage? *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-01-31 11:11 AM

;-)

Shouldn't you wait until the worldwide blaze is out before you start assessing the damage? *-) ..........

Our " damage " so far is a death toll of 105000 - I'm not expecting that to go down any time in the future.

:-(

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-01-31 11:32 AM

;-)

Our " damage " so far is a death toll of 105000 - I'm not expecting that to go down any time in the future.

How much of that damage is self inflicted? :-| ............

We knew early on that BAME folk are more at risk of dying...........Yet they have also been the same folk who have been more likely to ignore the rules, and even now are more likely refuse the jab 8-) ..........

You cant blame Boris for other peoples stupidity *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-01-31 11:46 AM

;-)

We knew early on that BAME folk are more at risk of dying...........Yet they have also been the same folk who have been more likely to ignore the rules, and even now are more likely refuse the jab 8-) ..........

So if Johnson does not take any of the blame by your book are you saying that the British are terminally stupid then? They voted for Brexit I suppose and the Tories so I guess half of them are for sure. (lol)

So who is to blame for his setting an example?

Like breaking his own rules by coming up here for a photoshoot?

Or for supporting Dominic Cummings?

Or for supporting Dishi Rishi's Eat out to Spread it around scam?

etc

etc

;-)

So I assume you believe that the death rates are lower in other countries because they haven't got any BAME folk ?

You are beginning to sound more and more like Trump.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-01-31 1:11 PM

;-)

So I assume you believe that the death rates are lower in other countries because they haven't got any BAME folk ?

As far as I know there aren't many other countries in the EU that have BAME mono cultural areas in lots of their towns and cities? :-| ...........

How does pointing out that BAME folk have ignored the rules and are more likely to refuse the vaccine make me sound like Trump? :-S .........

Why are you afraid of the truth? ;-) .........

Is it because it doesn't fit in with your Boris bashing agenda? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2021-01-31 1:14 PM

Death rates are higher here because we have a poor diet.

Judging by whats posted on here ;-) .........

The LOSERS live off Bullsh*t (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-01-31 1:18 PM

;-)

As far as I know there aren't many other countries in the EU that have BAME mono cultural areas in lots of their towns and cities? :-| ...........

How does pointing out that BAME folk have ignored the rules and are more likely to refuse the vaccine make me sound like Trump? :-S .........

Just so we are absolutely clear here. Are you actually suggesting that we have well north of a hundred thousand deaths and the highest death rate in the world because we have Asians and Black people? Just to be clear. Can you confirm that is what you are claiming before I send for a doctor to take you away.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-31 2:10 PM

;-)

Just so we are absolutely clear here. Are you actually suggesting that we have well north of a hundred thousand deaths and the highest death rate in the world because we have Asians and Black people? Just to be clear. Can you confirm that is what you are claiming before I send for a doctor to take you away.

It's a Psychiatrist he needs.

Guest pelmetman

;-)

Nope I'm suggesting that we have significant proportion of folk who are not prepared to follow the rules ;-) ...........and the BAME community are over represented in that cohort :-| ..........

Is that clear enough? :D ...........

pelmetman - 2021-02-01 9:35 AM

;-)

Nope I'm suggesting that we have significant proportion of folk who are not prepared to follow the rules ;-) ...........and the BAME community are over represented in that cohort :-| ..........

So its nothing to do with a year long legacy of indecisiveness, late lockdowns, not following the scientific advice, failed track and trace programs, barmy eat out scams, ineffective or missing PPE, billions spaffed to Tory pals who have no idea what they are doing, take it on the chin, Eye tests in Barnard Castle, failure to enforce the rules when they are finally set. Its nothing to do with any of that? Its all down to a few Asians who are not very good at following the rules and guidance?

The only thing we have got right is the vaccine and Johnson and the Tories had naff all to do with it.

jumpstart - 2021-02-01 1:10 PM

The death rate is 1 to 2 % ,so 99% survive.

Mostly its those who haven't looked after their health are the one's who don't survive.

Don't think Boris is to blame for that. But early indisicion is certainly his fault.

Well it is his party that has blocked the sugar tax for the last ten years and allowed more than 200 school playing fields to be sold off.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-01 1:15 PM

jumpstart - 2021-02-01 1:10 PM

The death rate is 1 to 2 % ,so 99% survive.

Mostly its those who haven't looked after their health are the one's who don't survive.

Don't think Boris is to blame for that. But early indisicion is certainly his fault.

Well it is his party that has blocked the sugar tax for the last ten years and allowed more than 200 school playing fields to be sold off.

There's a thing we have called... will power.If its bad for you .....Don't eat it.

Playing fields unfortunately have been sold off for donkeys years.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-02-01 11:03 AM

;-)

So its nothing to do with a year long legacy of indecisiveness, late lockdowns, not following the scientific advice, failed track and trace programs, barmy eat out scams, ineffective or missing PPE, billions spaffed to Tory pals who have no idea what they are doing, take it on the chin, Eye tests in Barnard Castle, failure to enforce the rules when they are finally set. Its nothing to do with any of that? Its all down to a few Asians who are not very good at following the rules and guidance?

The only thing we have got right is the vaccine and Johnson and the Tories had naff all to do with it.

More BFN........aka LIES *-) ..........

It was Boris who set up the task force that invested in and procured vaccines months before the EU B-) ...........

BTW we only need to look at Labour run Wales to see what a F*ck Up the Pandemic would be with Captain Hindsh*te and his crew of Cretins in charge 8-) ............

pelmetman - 2021-02-02 10:08 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-02-01 11:03 AM

;-)

More BFN........aka LIES *-) ..........

It was Boris who set up the task force that invested in and procured vaccines months before the EU B-) ...........

BTW we only need to look at Labour run Wales to see what a F*ck Up the Pandemic would be with Captain Hindsh*te and his crew of Cretins in charge 8-) ............

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! PMSL!!! (lol)

Its a bit like going into a crowded market, mowing everyone down with a machine gun then offering to sew the ones that still alive up. The UK took a punt and ordered its vaccines from anyone that was offering them a couple of months ahead of the EU thats all. The scientists were the ones that delivered and the roll out is manged by PHE and the NHS.

Wales, NI, Scotland are all part of the same tiny island where the decisions throughout have been led by our inept PM. Johnson is responsible for the worst death toll in the world and the biggest crime of all is he was the one that actually could have had hindsight right at the beginning. We were warned it was coming, we saw what was happening in Europe, the world screamed at us to react and Johnson did NOTHING! The rest is history. Just a legacy of failure.

Archived