Troubled Times

Birdbrain

2019 and we have Jews in the UK marching in London against anti-Semitism ...
... I dont understand the hate generated towards them and with much of the hate coming from The Labour Party and its members ... Jews in the UK dont turn where they live into Jewish ghettos , we dont hear of Jewish sex gangs , they aren't massively over represented in our prisons , we dont have Jewishic Terrorism etc etc ... Why the hate ???

jumpstart - 2019-12-09 7:50 AM

What hate? It’s mostly press driven rubbish. There will always be some unfortunate comments about all sorts of different groups . Jews seem to be more sensitive. The press love to shake a particular storey and not let go.

Is it "press driven rubbish" or fact that hate crimes against Jews have doubled in the last year ??? Our resident hate squad attempt to use hate crime figures to their advantage but funny enough never mention the Jewish hate crime figures ... Jews might be "more sensitive" given we have an anti-Semitic party on stand by to be our Government and also many of our Jewish community lost many family members in the 6.000.000 slaughtered the last time anti-Semites took over , they are very "me , me , me" aren't they ... Regards

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 9:13 AM

What hate? It’s mostly press driven rubbish. There will always be some unfortunate comments about all sorts of different groups . Jews seem to be more sensitive. The press love to shake a particular storey and not let go.

Is it "press driven rubbish" or fact that hate crimes against Jews have doubled in the last year ??? Our resident hate squad attempt to use hate crime figures to their advantage but funny enough never mention the Jewish hate crime figures ... Jews might be "more sensitive" given we have an anti-Semitic party on stand by to be our Government and also many of our Jewish community lost many family members in the 6.000.000 slaughtered the last time anti-Semites took over , they are very "me , me , me" aren't they ... Regards

Don’t be ridiculous, there’s no correlation between some name calling and what happen 70 years ago, funnily enough a lot of other people lost their live too. The reason there’s higher figures is because the press pursue it more and they are not “hate crimes”,where are the prosecutions?. So kindly explain exactly what this “government on standby” is going to do to the Jewish community?

I just dont get all this bollox. I know a fair few Labour types and Ive never heard them mention Jews. Who really gives a toss about whether your Jewish or not. All sounds like a load of nonsense to me. All Ive seen is a few Labour types criticising Israel over its treatment of Palestinians. Is that Antisemitism? No I dont believe it is, its just having an opinion and taking a side in an ongoing conflict.

I have however seen a lot of racism and hatred towards Muslims, some of it from our own PM and his merry band of death eaters.

jumpstart - 2019-12-09 10:19 AM

Don’t be ridiculous, there’s no correlation between some name calling and what happen 70 years ago, funnily enough a lot of other people lost their live too. The reason there’s higher figures is because the press pursue it more and they are not “hate crimes”,where are the prosecutions?. So kindly explain exactly what this “government on standby” is going to do to the Jewish community?

Your right a lot of other folk did lose their lives and thats exactly why many of us dont want an EU army with the Germans heading it ... "name calling" how pray do you know what those Jews who complained to the police complained about ??? What insider info do you have to know it was "name calling" ??? ... As for the Government in waiting I dont know what will happen with them just as you dont but my guess is that a party of anti-Semites who have leaders who support terrorist violence and leaders who support students "kicking the sh!t" out of London , leaders who call for a female MP to be lynched aint guna be all that cuddly ... You know better of course

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 11:02 AM

Your right a lot of other folk did lose their lives and thats exactly why many of us dont want an EU army with the Germans heading it ... "name calling" how pray do you know what those Jews who complained to the police complained about ??? What insider info do you have to know it was "name calling" ??? ... As for the Government in waiting I dont know what will happen with them just as you dont but my guess is that a party of anti-Semites who have leaders who support terrorist violence and leaders who support students "kicking the sh!t" out of London , leaders who call for a female MP to be lynched aint guna be all that cuddly ... You know better of course

How is an Eu army a threat to Jews in the UK? As for name calling just read the so called dossier, it’s school boy stuff all egged on by the press. So how many prosecutions have their been.....? You still haven’t explained what this government would do to Jews......that’s because it’s all in your head. Make believe.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 10:46 AM

I just dont get all this bollox. I know a fair few Labour types and Ive never heard them mention Jews. Who really gives a toss about whether your Jewish or not. All sounds like a load of nonsense to me. All Ive seen is a few Labour types criticising Israel over its treatment of Palestinians. Is that Antisemitism? No I dont believe it is, its just having an opinion and taking a side in an ongoing conflict.

I have however seen a lot of racism and hatred towards Muslims, some of it from our own PM and his merry band of death eaters.

You mean that PM who's Great Grandfather was a Muslim? ;-) ...........

jumpstart - 2019-12-09 11:24 AM

How is an Eu army a threat to Jews in the UK? As for name calling just read the so called dossier, it’s school boy stuff all egged on by the press. So how many prosecutions have their been.....? You still haven’t explained what this government would do to Jews......that’s because it’s all in your head. Make believe.

What the pinkety are you on about ... Princess where did I say an EU army was a threat to Jews ??? As for the number of prosecutions you'll know more than me obviously because you know all the hate crimes recorded on Jews were for name calling , you told us so ... As for not explaining what a Labour Government would do I said to you "I dont know what will happen with them just as you dont" , why dont you try reading stuff first before letting the red mist crash down over ya ... Your one angry liccle chubby chops

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 12:12 PM

What the pinkety are you on about ... Princess where did I say an EU army was a threat to Jews ??? As for the number of prosecutions you'll know more than me obviously because you know all the hate crimes recorded on Jews were for name calling , you told us so ... As for not explaining what a Labour Government would do I said to you "I dont know what will happen with them just as you dont" , why dont you try reading stuff first before letting the red mist crash down over ya ... Your one angry liccle chubby chops

So basically what you have said is according to you just all guff.

jumpstart - 2019-12-09 12:35 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 12:12 PM

So basically what you have said is according to you just all guff.

Youve lost me ... Thankfully ... Are you a parody account by any chance ???

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 11:30 AM

Whats that got to do with it? Has Johnson frequently made racist comments or not? I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. Your ancestors could be Muslims for all you know.

You would think with all the hysteria thats going on about Antisemitism at least now and again I would come across a labour MP or supporter even having a go at the Jews but I never ever ever have and I must have spoken or engaged with thousands of them. I cant say the same about the Tories and their supporters however.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 4:15 PM

Whats that got to do with it? Has Johnson frequently made racist comments or not? I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. Your ancestors could be Muslims for all you know.

You would think with all the hysteria thats going on about Antisemitism at least now and again I would come across a labour MP or supporter even having a go at the Jews but I never ever ever have and I must have spoken or engaged with thousands of them. I cant say the same about the Tories and their supporters however.

No he hasn't ;-) ........

He's made observations in defense of freedom of speech and expression B-) ........

Unfortunately our new Puritans like to pervert his words to fit their own Loony Lefty Agenda *-) ........

Well they can F*ck Right Off >:-) ........

Have you met the same amount of Tories Barry ???

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 5:52 PM

Probably more. I talk to them all the time and you can pretty much guarantee that if some one is likely to make a racist comment then 9 times out of 10 they will be right wing not left.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 7:13 PM

Probably more. I talk to them all the time and you can pretty much guarantee that if some one is likely to make a racist comment then 9 times out of 10 they will be right wing not left.

According to your LEFT teat upbringing ;-) .......

Given on average we meet 10.000 folk each in a full lifetime youve held conversations with thousands of Labour voters and now maybe thousands more Tories n'all ??? Tell me princess your only early 50s and youve had all these conversations with thousands of folk knowing how they vote ??? ... Whats your chat up line to em and given your out of the country half the year , every year just when do you meet these folk ??? This could be interesting

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 7:38 PM

Given on average we meet 10.000 folk each in a full lifetime youve held conversations with thousands of Labour voters and now maybe thousands more Tories n'all ??? Tell me princess your only early 50s and youve had all these conversations with thousands of folk knowing how they vote ??? ... Whats your chat up line to em and given your out of the country half the year , every year just when do you meet these folk ??? This could be interesting

I never said I met them face to face did I?

Actually I have met and know a lot of people. I must have as I have over a 1000 names and numbers in my phone. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 11:18 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 7:38 PM

I never said I met them face to face did I?

Actually I have met and know a lot of people. I must have as I have over a 1000 names and numbers in my phone. (lol)

Thousand and thousands of folk who youve discussed politics with enough to find out who they vote for ??? ... What a sad lad ... That is truly depressing and I aint kidding , where has it got ya ???

747 - 2019-12-10 12:38 PM

Barry would never vote Tory if his local candidate was an old biddy like Ann Widdicombe. His local Tory candidate is young, attractive and has nice tits.

So he's voting Tory ... again. ;-)

Oh Lordy ... Forum prefect and admin type Brian Kirby likened me to an extremist for a supposed sexist remark , I told someone to go make a meal and they were ... Now if he sees that hes guna be positively frothing I can tell ya ... Can I suggest you put the word genderless before t!ts just to save any fuzz calling round to your gaffe and carting you away for a 20 year stretch ... B-)

747 - 2019-12-10 12:38 PM

Barry would never vote Tory if his local candidate was an old biddy like Ann Widdicombe. His local Tory candidate is young, attractive and has nice tits.

So he's voting Tory ... again. ;-)

I am kind of sad that I have become Dehennas Nemesis on social media. (lol)

Archived