Tyneside posters

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman

Like that's gonna win over Tyneside Brexiteers if there's a Losers Vote >:-) ........

Keep up the good work Remoaners :D ..........

Newcastle voted remain.

They need to put those posters up in Teesside or Sunderland although stats show a considerable turn around of opinion in both those areas already.

There is a massive campaign to change opinions in the NE I can assure you and its working.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-01 8:35 AM

Newcastle voted remain.

They need to put those posters up in Teesside or Sunderland although stats show a considerable turn around of opinion in both those areas already.

There is a massive campaign to change opinions in the NE I can assure you and its working.

Really? ...........How do you know that?........Because they say so in your Remoaner chat rooms? ;-) ........

No one on here seems to have changed there minds? :-S ........

And the only people out here who have are two former British expats who voted to Remain, and have since become bigger Brexiteers than me 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-03-01 8:59 AM

Newcastle voted remain.

Really? ...........How do you know that?........Because they say so in your Remoaner chat rooms? ;-) ........

And the only people out here who have are two former British expats who voted to Remain, and have since become bigger Brexiteers than me 8-) ..........

How do I know? Well I could tell you but then I would have to kill you.

Ive seen the direct evidence and not from "chat rooms" either and ive been involved in the campaign trail for the entire region. Hard core voters like yourself will never change their minds but we are not interested in them. Its the middle ground and more importantly those that didnt vote last time and massively that demographic are in favour of another vote.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-01 5:37 PM

Whats even funnier about the Theresa May tweet above is that its on a building in Brussels! (lol)

I bet the Europeans have a right old laugh at that each day on the way to work.

Not necessarily.

I should think that most of them know that the referendum was David Camerons idea - not hers.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-01 9:47 AM

Newcastle voted remain.

Ive seen the direct evidence and not from "chat rooms" either and ive been involved in the campaign trail for the entire region. Hard core voters like yourself will never change their minds but we are not interested in them. Its the middle ground and more importantly those that didnt vote last time and massively that demographic are in favour of another vote.

In your wet dreams Barry ;-) .............

So you manage to force a vote and get 52.01% of the vote :-| ...........

Do you really think that will be the end of it? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-01 8:13 PM

Newcastle voted remain.

I dont want to force anything. I want the public and politicians to decide its the sensible thing to do and for there to be a democratic vote on the final outcome of Brexit. Given the complete balls up its been and the fact that we are heading either towards a cliff edge Brexit which apparently nobody wanted or voted for or a deal thats more terrible than either side could have imagined, so much so that remainers and Brexiteers were united over it seems like the logical and sensible thing to do.

If people decide they would rather go through another four years of s**te as we try and work out Brexit in a transition or they decide they want to jump off the cliff like Lemmings then thats their look out, Im almost at the point where I couldnt give a toss either way to be honest. If people cant see sense by now they deserve whats coming to them.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-01 9:05 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-01 8:13 PM

Newcastle voted remain.

I dont want to force anything. I want the public and politicians to decide its the sensible thing to do and for there to be a democratic vote on the final outcome of Brexit. Given the complete balls up its been and the fact that we are heading either towards a cliff edge Brexit which apparently nobody wanted or voted for or a deal thats more terrible than either side could have imagined, so much so that remainers and Brexiteers were united over it seems like the logical and sensible thing to do.

If people decide they would rather go through another four years of s**te as we try and work out Brexit in a transition or they decide they want to jump off the cliff like Lemmings then thats their look out, Im almost at the point where I couldnt give a toss either way to be honest. If people cant see sense by now they deserve whats coming to them.

Meanwhile ;-) .........during that complete bulls up.......the UK has been ticking over very nicely B-) ......

When compared to the EU >:-) ..........

Seems to me Brexit is the best thing since sliced bread :D ......

Archived