UFOs

ROON

I was witness to one of the most 'famous' UFO incidences in bedfordshire.

It was I think 1977, was driving back from Wisbeach late at night when I saw lights in the sky, they looked odd and I stopped car to see better, they seemed to hover in one spot then shoot off, I soon realised they where on aircraft that was circling RAF Henlow, the reason they looked to be hovering was the flightpath was directly inline with road then aircraft banked to one side, there was another car stopped also watching. Next think the Luton News was reporting "UFO over Bedfordshire" and it was obvious from story the couple in other car who had reported it. What was more funny was Biggleswade Times carried letters from several readers complaining about aircraft late at night circling Henlow for several hours, nobody seemed to put two and two together.

Many years ago when I was an Officer in one of H.M.Services I with my merry men, the local airports senior air traffic controller, and local Police, were investigating some thing strange in the air that we thought was a UFO, in the early hours of one morning. After a while, my local 'Big Boss' phoned me up and asked what I was doing, so I told him all about it. He then told me he had a phone call from London saying we were to cease operations forth with. What if we don't? I asked him! You will loose your house, job and pension, or maybe worse, he said, so don't mess with civil service, military, and government 'big bosses'. So what was it that were not allowed to find out about???

Ranger.

It is quite obvious that our masters are trying to prevent us making contact with other civilizations, they are terrified that if we do so they will lose the power they have wielded over us for so many many years.

We must do all in our power to expose this outrageous conspiracy, and do all in our power to try and make contact with other alien races however strange they may seem to the more conservative members of our race.

Because I have held such views and tried to to spread the word of this conspiracy, I have now been arrested and forced to do hard labour in the Kryptonite mines of the Emperor Ming.

Regards Zogan.

Location. 8th planet from the sun Alpha Centuri.

Autocruise Starspirit on Saturn 5 base.

I travel not to go anywhere but to go, I travel for travels sake,

the great affair is to move. R.L.S

pkc - 2009-05-17 9:41 PM

Ranger.

It is quite obvious that our masters are trying to prevent us making contact with other civilizations, they are terrified that if we do so they will lose the power they have wielded over us for so many many years.

Our Government trashing the Pound Sterling certainly seems to have been very effective in stopping us interacting with civilisations in France, Spain, Germany etc. :-D

Archived