malc d - 2019-02-09 9:28 PM

Does anyone really care ?

;-)

Ironically the song chosen to represent UK is called "Bigger Than Us"

It's bigger than us

It's bigger than you and me

It's bigger than us

It's bigger than everything we see

I think they're hoping to serenade Europe for a few points to stay off the bottom.

Anyone who thinks the BBC is pro remain is mad. They have been towing the government line now for some time.

I should have been representing the UK with one of me many protest songs. I sent em all in and did I even get a reply? Did I bollox! :-( Just goes to show how biased they are.

They could have had "Cover me in Chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians" or "Brexit Wrexit". Take your pick, there's loads! 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-02-10 10:40 AM

Anyone who thinks the BBC is pro remain is mad. They have been towing the government line now for some time.

They're supposed to be impartial 8-) ..........Buts its pretty clear they have a remain bias *-) ..........

Why were they trailing channel 4's Mocumentary about Brexit every damn 5 minutes >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-02-10 3:38 PM

They're supposed to be impartial 8-) ..........Buts its pretty clear they have a remain bias *-) ..........

Why were they trailing channel 4's Mocumentary about Brexit every damn 5 minutes >:-) .......

I refer you back to my first sentence above. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-02-10 3:49 PM

I refer you back to my first sentence above. *-)

Which is wrong *-) ..........

https://order-order.com/2018/10/05/bbc-flagship-shows-still-remain-panel-bias/

Yet they ban the EU flag from their tv studio and dish out union flags for the audience to wave. Very strange actions for a company you claim to have a Remain "bias".

So much for 'impartiality' eh? ;-)

Bulletguy - 2019-02-10 5:18 PM

Yet they ban the EU flag from their tv studio and dish out union flags for the audience to wave. Very strange actions for a company you claim to have a Remain "bias".

Lordy ... Its the UK entry into a European competition ... Has nuffink to do with the ruddy EU ... Morning by the way ... Its like having the Palestinian flag flying away at Labour Party conference , why ???

Does the EU have a competitor ? if not why would they show it's flag. As to the Union flag it's not yet an offence to be British, *-)

I should have been representing the UK with one of me many protest songs. I sent em all in and did I even get a reply? Did I bollox! :-( Just goes to show how biased they are.

They could have had "Cover me in Chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians" or "Brexit Wrexit". Take your pick, there's loads! 8-)

Even then the ROI would still give nill points. :$

Guest pelmetman

Are they the BBC (British Broadcasting Company)......or the EUBC (European Union Broadcasting Company)?..........

It would be a total perversion of their charter to dish out EU flags no matter how much they wanted to >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-02-11 7:37 PM

Are they the BBC (British Broadcasting Company)......or the EUBC (European Union Broadcasting Company)?..........

It would be a total perversion of their charter to dish out EU flags no matter how much they wanted to >:-) ..........

The Brexit Broadcasting Corporation.....that's where the UK song choice was being decided and televised.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-02-11 7:50 PM

The Brexit Broadcasting Corporation.....that's where the UK song choice was being decided and televised.

Is there such a thing? :-S ...........

Sounds like my kinda Corporation B-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-02-11 7:53 PM

Which shows how little attention you've been paying over the past three years. BBC have come under criticism a numerous times for it's biased reporting of Brexit, not to mention installing Brexiteer Fiona Bruce as chair of QT.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-11 8:01 PM

Which shows how little attention you've been paying over the past three years. BBC have come under criticism a numerous times for it's biased reporting of Brexit, not to mention installing Brexiteer Fiona Bruce as chair of QT.

Ye see what ya mean ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1071198/brexit-news-question-time-bbc-fiona-bruce-anti-brexit-bias

antony1969 - 2019-02-11 8:03 PM

Ye see what ya mean ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1071198/brexit-news-question-time-bbc-fiona-bruce-anti-brexit-bias

http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2018/04/17/what-s-actually-going-on-with-the-bbc-and-brexit-bias

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2018/04/inside-brexit-broadcasting-corporation-how-remainers-turned-bbc

https://twitter.com/Ulren_Sothoth/status/1093651547337175040

Bulletguy - 2019-02-11 8:16 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-11 8:03 PM

http://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2018/04/17/what-s-actually-going-on-with-the-bbc-and-brexit-bias

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2018/04/inside-brexit-broadcasting-corporation-how-remainers-turned-bbc

https://twitter.com/Ulren_Sothoth/status/1093651547337175040

Mmmm ... Other than one very strange twitter fella saying sumat about Fiona Bruce I aint seeing anything else to back up your claim sweetheart

British Brainwashing Corporation (Brexit and the Tory Party) helps establish the May dictatorship.

There is no doubt that the BBC does not have free choice on its News content. That can be seen by the blackout on the mass protests in France and Spain. We are fed sweet little stories instead, I am surprised they don't put the Teletubbies on in place of the News to keep us happy.

The BBC is part of 'the Establishment' and constrained by that. This is 'the Establishment' that is present at meetings of the Bilderberg Group, including European Politicians and EU leaders. Strangely, the names never mentioned at these meetings are Rees-Mogg, Boris Johnson or Michael Gove. Perhaps these villains may turn out to be something entirely different in the long run. 8-)

You Remainers keep fighting to stay in the EU. You will be applauded by the richest people on the Planet if you succeed. By the way, I don't include Rees-Mogg in that group, he is just a Minnow in financial terms.

747 - 2019-02-12 9:01 AM

There is no doubt that the BBC does not have free choice on its News content. That can be seen by the blackout on the mass protests in France and Spain. We are fed sweet little stories instead, I am surprised they don't put the Teletubbies on in place of the News to keep us happy.

The BBC is part of 'the Establishment' and constrained by that. This is 'the Establishment' that is present at meetings of the Bilderberg Group, including European Politicians and EU leaders. Strangely, the names never mentioned at these meetings are Rees-Mogg, Boris Johnson or Michael Gove. Perhaps these villains may turn out to be something entirely different in the long run. 8-)

You Remainers keep fighting to stay in the EU. You will be applauded by the richest people on the Planet if you succeed. By the way, I don't include Rees-Mogg in that group, he is just a Minnow in financial terms.

You can add Sweden to the list of news blackouts by the Beeb

747 - 2019-02-12 9:01 AM

The management of the BBC was changed by David Cameron in 2017...All but one of the Executve which runs the Corporation are now political appointees...currently they are all Tories and the one position which is recruited is recruited by the Tory Chair.....the BBC is NOT pro Remain but anti Remain indeed it has a dossier of Remainers whom it will not invite without a Brexiter to 'balance' whereas it frequently has Brexiters on most programmes without 'balance' on QT participants are chosen on the basis of their vote in the referendum and the chair is a known Brexiter... frequently there are Tory or UKIP 'plants' in the QT audience. The BBC can now best be described as the British Brainwashing Corporation since it engages in these techniques both in relation to the Tory agenda and Brexit....the impartiality of the BBC died when Cameron changed it along with the death of democracy following the fraudulent 2016 Referendum....we now live in a 'Banana Republic' run by a very shady Government. As for Rees-Mogg he is just a disaster capitalist doing as his father suggested making lots of dosh from disasters as he has done so far from Brexit and its impact on the pound..... and he stands to make a lot more from a 'no-deal' which is why he is so in favour of it.

Bulletguy - 2019-02-09 8:20 PM

UK's dictatorship has gone into overdrive banning EU flags from the tv studio where the contest for the representing song in this years Eurovision is being decided. Once inside, audience members are being given Union flags.

https://inews.co.uk/culture/television/eurovision-you-decide-bans-eu-flags/

So British people were given British flags by the British Broadcasting Corporation to support a British song in a studio in Britain.

Disgusting bias by the BBC ?

I don't think so.

;-)

Archived