US medical emergency agency puts out alert

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 8:51 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-25 8:36 PM

Jeez.....well it was bound to happen. :-(

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/494548-maryland-emergency-hotline-receives-more-than

Have you worked out how to blame Boris yet? ;-) ........

Thats easy because he's just as batsh1t crazy as Trump and both followed by the gullible.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-25 9:10 PM

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/494548-maryland-emergency-hotline-receives-more-than

Thats easy because he's just as batsh1t crazy as Trump and both followed by the gullible.

Yeah Dumb Dumb if you say so ;-) .......

The next election is 4 years away :D ........

The UK NHS "is" actually dealing better with COVID19 than similar nations of our size ;-) ......

Care homes deaths in germany aren't that much better are they Bullet? :-| ......

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/04/10/care-a10.html

"The lack of PPE is having an even more dramatic impact on care homes than on hospitals. Brysch justifiably referred to this as a “scandal.” Despite existing plans for a pandemic, there were “no stockpiles in retirement and care homes. Prices on the market have increased 100-fold, and no institution can afford them.”

There was me thinking Bullet and Co were just making it out it was just a Boris problem :-| ........

I was right again ,,,,,,,,,,

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 9:38 PM

Oh THEY don't think they are batsh1t crazy and more worryingly, neither do their adherents like you. Johnson jokes about UK's lack of ventilators and calls it "Operation Last Gasp", laughs about shaking hands with virus infected patients, and Chump claims shooting up Dettol as a miracle Corona cure which "knocks it out in a minute". The sad part is nutjob followers of their cult BELIEVE the bullcrap the pair of them come out with.......and you're among 'em.

The UK NHS "is" actually dealing better with COVID19 than similar nations of our size ;-) ......

No it isn't and you've had no end of factual reports put before you showing the crass ineptness of government, its dithering and dallying over lockdown, its lack of testing and tracing, its lack of preparedness and ignoring advice over stock piling PPE, but you're in a state of denial because all that matters to you is your silly Brexit and Johnson parroting daft meaningless soundbites.

Care homes deaths in germany aren't that much better are they Bullet? :-| ......

"The lack of PPE is having an even more dramatic impact on care homes than on hospitals. Brysch justifiably referred to this as a “scandal.” Despite existing plans for a pandemic, there were “no stockpiles in retirement and care homes. Prices on the market have increased 100-fold, and no institution can afford them.”

At least it seems their care home deaths are being counted where here in the UK they are not. However, i will criticise where criticism is justified and if as that report says, "the state prosecutor is now investigating a charge of involuntary manslaughter in the case of a care home in Wolfsburg, and lack of providing staff with correct PPE", then i applaud that as a responsible course as both care homes and hospitals have a duty of care to both staff and patients to see they are protected. This same procedure must also be applied here in UK and i look forward to seeing you openly support action being taken to hold government ministers to account.....once you've managed to switch off your batty Brexit head and face reality.

Current death toll UK is 20,319 out of 66.6 million population. UK has 6.6 ICU beds per 1000 inhabitants.

Current death toll Germany 5,846 out of 83 million population. Germany has 29.2 ICU beds per 1000 inhabitants.

We have had three and a half times more deaths than Germany so your usual Germanophobe argument is blown out the water. Germany elected a scientist qualified in quantum physics as its leader......UK elects an ex-public school boy whose tutors complained about his idleness and complacency (nothing changed there then), whose only academical 'achievement' appears to be winning a prize for English, a serial philanderer, and being sacked from various jobs. What could possibly go wrong? *-)

Bulletguy - 2020-04-25 11:37 PM

Oh THEY don't think they are batsh1t crazy and more worryingly, neither do their adherents like you. Johnson jokes about UK's lack of ventilators and calls it "Operation Last Gasp", laughs about shaking hands with virus infected patients, and Chump claims shooting up Dettol as a miracle Corona cure which "knocks it out in a minute". The sad part is nutjob followers of their cult BELIEVE the bullcrap the pair of them come out with.......and you're among 'em.

No it isn't and you've had no end of factual reports put before you showing the crass ineptness of government, its dithering and dallying over lockdown, its lack of testing and tracing, its lack of preparedness and ignoring advice over stock piling PPE, but you're in a state of denial because all that matters to you is your silly Brexit and Johnson parroting daft meaningless soundbites.

At least it seems their care home deaths are being counted where here in the UK they are not. However, i will criticise where criticism is justified and if as that report says, "the state prosecutor is now investigating a charge of involuntary manslaughter in the case of a care home in Wolfsburg, and lack of providing staff with correct PPE", then i applaud that as a responsible course as both care homes and hospitals have a duty of care to both staff and patients to see they are protected. This same procedure must also be applied here in UK and i look forward to seeing you openly support action being taken to hold government ministers to account.....once you've managed to switch off your batty Brexit head and face reality.

Current death toll UK is 20,319 out of 66.6 million population. UK has 6.6 ICU beds per 1000 inhabitants.

Current death toll Germany 5,846 out of 83 million population. Germany has 29.2 ICU beds per 1000 inhabitants.

We have had three and a half times more deaths than Germany so your usual Germanophobe argument is blown out the water. Germany elected a scientist qualified in quantum physics as its leader......UK elects an ex-public school boy whose tutors complained about his idleness and complacency (nothing changed there then), whose only academical 'achievement' appears to be winning a prize for English, a serial philanderer, and being sacked from various jobs. What could possibly go wrong? *-)

That just about sums it up

When we have the advantage of being surrounded by water to keep the virus out we should be doing better than Germany. :-S

John52 - 2020-04-26 1:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-25 11:37 PM

That just about sums it up

When we have the advantage of being surrounded by water to keep the virus out we should be doing better than Germany. :-S

We should have been testing all returning Brit citizens just as NZ did with their citizens and any that showed symptoms were immediately quarantined. We've only just got round to testing though it seems poorly organised with drive-thru slots booked up within an hour and even home testing kits ran out 15 mins after the govt website opened.

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 6:16 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-26 5:52 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 5:23 PM

I aint sure where POTUS Trump ever said inject or digest Dettol .

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/04/24/trump_coronavirus_briefing/

You think that link has POTUS Trump saying inject or digest Dettol ...

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside."

Bulletguy - 2020-04-26 7:29 PM

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside."

"something like that" ??? ... Wheres the mention of Dettol ??? ... Try again hater

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 8:02 PM

"something like that" ??? ... Wheres the mention of Dettol ??? ... Try again hater

We all know you fawn over Trump but please stop defending the indefensible with childish semantics. You're sick.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-26 8:14 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-26 8:02 PM

We all know you fawn over Trump but please stop defending the indefensible with childish semantics. You're sick.

If wanting facts is "sick" then I am sick ... Homophobe

Archived