Unbelievable!

Conrad

Conrad - 2020-05-07 6:13 PM

Just when you thought the government must have run out of incompetence, they show they're not done yet messing up!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52569364

This factory in Bolton makes the material for gowns and masks. They are among other UK companies that offered their services to government....only to be ignored. Obviously not Tory party donors like Bamford and Dyson. *-)

90% of their stock has gone to the US. :-(

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/national/18392804.government-not-responding-companies-offering-ppe-production-mp-claims/

Birdbrain - 2020-05-07 6:30 PM

Chuckle a Labour MP puts sumat out on Twitter and numero uno hater takes it as gospel ... Lordy My Boss

If its the same company that was on Panorama the other night its certainly true. The MD of the company did an interview and thats exactly what happened.

Chuckle a Labour MP puts sumat out on Twitter and numero uno hater takes it as gospel ... Lordy My Boss

You can hear it first hand from the company director himself.........if only you'd watch and listen instead of burying your head. *-)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000hr3y/panorama-has-the-government-failed-the-nhs

Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 6:35 PM

If its the same company that was on Panorama the other night its certainly true. The MD of the company did an interview and thats exactly what happened.

It is but his was not the only company to have been ignored. Here is another;

https://thenantwichnews.co.uk/2020/03/24/nantwich-firm-blasts-government-over-delay-after-offering-5000-ventilators/

What is "certainly true" in your world in many others world is just hate or fiction ... Unless you can prove it is "certainly true" of course ???

Birdbrain - 2020-05-07 8:16 PM

What is "certainly true" in your world in many others world is just hate or fiction ... Unless you can prove it is "certainly true" of course ???

I've already shown where you can hear the evidence first hand from the company director himself.........but you don't want to listen to what he said. *-)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000hr3y/panorama-has-the-government-failed-the-nhs

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-07 8:52 PM

I've already shown where you can hear the evidence first hand from the company director himself.........but you don't want to listen to what he said. *-)

Evidence first hand from someone who didn't get the job ;-) ........

That'll be one side of a story ??? ... One side of a story doesnt make it true , unless of course you can prove it to be 100% cock on

Given the fact that the government have the BBC by the short and curly's there is no chance that any of the stuff declared in that Panorama film was untrue. It will have been fact checked over and over. You can tell thats the case as the Tory supporting tabloids attacked only the NHS staff that were interviewed for some of their political stances. If any of the facts were untrue they and the government would have been on it like a tramp on a bag of dropped chips.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 9:35 PM

Given the fact that the government have the BBC by the short and curly's there is no chance that any of the stuff declared in that Panorama film was untrue. It will have been fact checked over and over. You can tell thats the case as the Tory supporting tabloids attacked only the NHS staff that were interviewed for some of their political stances. If any of the facts were untrue they and the government would have been on it like a tramp on a bag of dropped chips.

Facts? :-| .......From a bloke who didn't get the job......and hearsay from usual suspects *-) .......

Bulletguy - 2020-05-07 6:27 PM

Just when you thought the government must have run out of incompetence, they show they're not done yet messing up!

This factory in Bolton makes the material for gowns and masks. They are among other UK companies that offered their services to government....only to be ignored. Obviously not Tory party donors like Bamford and Dyson. *-)

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/national/18392804.government-not-responding-companies-offering-ppe-production-mp-claims/

More fake news.

The same company featured on the BBC morning News programme in a live interview about a week ago. They stated that 90% of their output is for a large order for the USA. The contract was placed some time ago.

Bulletguy - 2020-05-07 6:38 PM

You can hear it first hand from the company director himself.........if only you'd watch and listen instead of burying your head. *-)

Ah yes ... the totally unbiased programme that featured Left Wing militants and activists given a platform to do a hatchet job. That programme should really have been titled "Left Wing propaganda for the masses". :D

Birdbrain - 2020-05-07 8:58 PM

That'll be one side of a story ??? ... One side of a story doesnt make it true , unless of course you can prove it to be 100% cock on

Don't be ridiculous. *-)

What on earth would Mr Hunt have to gain by not communicating to government his factories manufacturing products? Thats what he's in business for!

747 - 2020-05-07 9:50 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-07 6:27 PM

More fake news.

The same company featured on the BBC morning News programme in a live interview about a week ago. They stated that 90% of their output is for a large order for the USA. The contract was placed some time ago.

Then link to it.

747 - 2020-05-07 9:55 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-07 6:38 PM

Ah yes ... the totally unbiased programme that featured Left Wing militants and activists given a platform to do a hatchet job. That programme should really have been titled "Left Wing propaganda for the masses". :D

Prof John Ashton "left wing militant"?? Are you for real? He worked as medical adviser for both Labour and Tory parties and been critical of both, so that pisses on your fire there. Is Mr Hunt, MD of TLX also a "left wing militant"? Seems to me you brand anyone with a view you don't approve as 'left wing militant'. *-)

Also all of the reported findings were put to the DHSC in detail for interview or comment ahead of broadcast. Government were invited but did not make any minister available for interview and the DHSC’s written responses were also shown on the programme.

Its like I said, the fact that all they could find to rip that program apart was that some of the NHS staff that spoke out were a bit lefty says it all. no disputing the factual content or claims made, just a hatchet job on the political leanings of some NHS staff interviewed. I wonder how many NHS staff vote Tory? Ill take a wild stab in the dark and say, not feckin many. Maybe they couldnt find any NHS workers that would speak out that thought the government was doing a superb job.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-07 10:32 PM

Its like I said, the fact that all they could find to rip that program apart was that some of the NHS staff that spoke out were a bit lefty says it all. no disputing the factual content or claims made, just a hatchet job on the political leanings of some NHS staff interviewed. I wonder how many NHS staff vote Tory? Ill take a wild stab in the dark and say, not feckin many. Maybe they couldnt find any NHS workers that would speak out that thought the government was doing a superb job.

When and how many NHS workers during the NHS history have ever said "the government was doing a superb job" ??? ... "Ill take a wild stab in the dark and say not feckin many" ... Move on Hater

Birdbrain - 2020-05-08 6:53 AM

When and how many NHS workers during the NHS history have ever said "the government was doing a superb job" ??? ... "Ill take a wild stab in the dark and say not feckin many" ... Move on Hater

I bet without looking though that throughout that history the huge majority of them would not have been voting Tory. I guess they will have their reasons for that. We should trust our Nhs workers I think.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-08 11:06 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-08 6:53 AM

I bet without looking though that throughout that history the huge majority of them would not have been voting Tory. I guess they will have their reasons for that. We should trust our Nhs workers I think.

Errr prolly cos most of them were/are working class and we had a half reasonable Labour Party most of the time ... Its not rocket science ... You campaigned and voted for a Labour Party many of them rejected

All company's tendering to supply the NHS have to be vetted and financial protocol has to be agreed so it's not simple, there is a preferred supplier and company list.

Archived