You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Van Bitz & lack of support
AuthorMessage
userTony Norton
Posted: 7 August 2006 11:23 AM
Subject: Van Bitz & lack of support

Liking what I've found

Have just had a malfunction of my recently new Strikeback T and find that Van Bitz, who supplied and fitted it, are shut down until 21st Aug.

According to their ansaphone somebody is working as usual but exactly who that is I cannot decipher from their pretty unintelligible message! When I spend the better part of a grand on a security system I expect some sort of support. Maybe not 24/7 but office hours/weekdays excluding bank holidays shouldn't be too much to ask!

Does anybody know of a cooperative system installer that may be able to answer my questions even though they didn't install this particular system?

Tony Norton

(Alias Mr Angry)
usernet-traveller
Posted: 7 August 2006 1:49 PM
Subject: RE: Van Bitz & lack of support

A posting machine

Have you checked the Van Bitz website and looked at the Links page which gives some of their fitting agents - http://www.vanbitz.com/article.cfm?cfid=4046759&cftoken=91430640&docType=Links
- if nothing else they may be able to decipher the message.

If that doesn't help perhaps you could post details of your problem and maybe a member has had similar and can advise. Sometimes the problem is no more than a switch which has flipped but it is knowing which one and where.

Cheers
userTony Norton
Posted: 7 August 2006 3:02 PM

Liking what I've found

Thanks for that net-traveller,

I have actually tried the links, one of them only has an 0845 and I don't do 0845 numbers (not when I can dial "proper" ones for 1.4p per minute!) and 2 are also on a shut down, one until Aug 28th!

Cheers

Tony N
userJohnP
Posted: 7 August 2006 7:15 PM

I am not a service eng. but what is your malfunction? Someone on this site may be able to help. There are a lot of Strike-back users out there.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator