Venue change

york brewery

this is the message I received from a friend the other day regarding the shows and the changes being made.

As you know the northern motorhome show also known as the York show was at Pickering this year, so maybe we shall call it the Pickering show,

for next year the York show Pickering show will be held at Lincoln & it will now be called the late show.

Now the midsummer music show at Lincoln is to be renamed & moved, it will be the northern motorhome show & maybe at York or Pickering or somewhere else

To recap

The 18 September - 20 September 2009: we will now have the late show at Lincoln

& 17 July - 19 July 2009: will be the northern show...somewhere up north

Is anyone able to comment/confirm this yet Mr Moderator?

chatterdog - 2008-11-23 9:52 PM

this is the message I received from a friend the other day regarding the shows and the changes being made.

As you know the northern motorhome show also known as the York show was at Pickering this year, so maybe we shall call it the Pickering show,

for next year the York show Pickering show will be held at Lincoln & it will now be called the late show.

Now the midsummer music show at Lincoln is to be renamed & moved, it will be the northern motorhome show & maybe at York or Pickering or somewhere else

To recap

The 18 September - 20 September 2009: we will now have the late show at Lincoln

& 17 July - 19 July 2009: will be the northern show...somewhere up north

Is anyone able to comment/confirm this yet Mr Moderator?

I hope this is not right!!!!!!! If it is it means that I won't be able to go to the Northern/York/Pickering or whatever the h*ll it's now called, show as I'll be abroad!!!!!! 8-)

Archived