Vile disgusting Remoaner.........

Guest pelmetman

You were ok I seem to remember with real soldiers firing real guns at a Jeremy Corbyn target though eh?

This guys stage performances are always a bit shocking where controversy is a huge part of the act. This is what you wanted though it seems. A divided hate filled country. Its certainly what you have now got though either way. Well done.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-20 11:07 AM

You were ok I seem to remember with real soldiers firing real guns at a Jeremy Corbyn target though eh?

This guys stage performances are always a bit shocking where controversy is a huge part of the act. This is what you wanted though it seems. A divided hate filled country. Its certainly what you have now got though either way. Well done.

The country has become divided because You Losers are unable to accept the result of a democratic referendum ;-) ...........

So Own Your Own Sh*t >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-20 1:48 PM

The country has become divided because You Losers are unable to accept the result of a democratic referendum ;-) ...........

The country has become divided "because" of the referendum. Own "your" sh*t.

It wasnt a democratic referendum in the first place as it was a disgrace to our democracy based on lies and had it been a legally binding referendum as "leave" broke electoral law it would have had to have been cancelled.

If it had not been for the referendum in the first place we wouldnt be having this conversation. Life for everyone would have just gone on as normal.

Barryd999 - 2019-09-20 2:05 PM

It wasnt a democratic referendum in the first place as it was a disgrace to our democracy based on lies and had it been a legally binding referendum as "leave" broke electoral law it would have had to have been cancelled.

If it had not been for the referendum in the first place we wouldnt be having this conversation. Life for everyone would have just gone on as normal.

They will never do that as their constant blame shifting has shown. They will never take responsibility or accountability for their actions. :-|

Vaguely interesting bit of news, Pelmetman. But did you see the article listed lower about proposals made by our unelected minority government to resolve the Irish border issue, described by the EU as legally unworkable? No ideas, no leadership, Boris is just on a schoolboy ego trip and will soon have to fall on his sword. As will you unless you change your signature attachment!

Guest pelmetman
Conrad J - 2019-09-21 8:20 AM

Vaguely interesting bit of news, Pelmetman. But did you see the article listed lower about proposals made by our unelected minority government to resolve the Irish border issue, described by the EU as legally unworkable? No ideas, no leadership, Boris is just on a schoolboy ego trip and will soon have to fall on his sword. As will you unless you change your signature attachment!

Its funny how the EU or Schengen doesn't a problem with a tourist border in Cyprus, they don't seem to mind turning a Nelson's eye to the border between the Greek/Cypriot South and the Non EU Turkish North ;-) ...........

How is that legally workable? >:-) .......

Typical EU and Remoaner hypocrisy! *-) ............

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-20 2:05 PM

Oh here we go...... "We were lied too" *-) .........

Did you vote Leave? :-| ........NO.......

So you must mean folk like me were lied too? *-) ........

Have I complained? :D ........NO........

pelmetman - 2019-09-21 8:35 AM

Conrad J - 2019-09-21 8:20 AM

Its funny how the EU or Schengen doesn't a problem with a tourist border in Cyprus, they don't seem to mind turning a Nelson's eye to the border between the Greek/Cypriot South and the Non EU Turkish North ;-) ...........

How is that legally workable? >:-) .......

Typical EU and Remoaner hypocrisy! *-) ............

There is an enforced border see our government website

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/cyprus/safety-and-security

As with every election no one with any sense believes what any party say's, they have to use their head as well as their hearts to make this decision.

We voted to remain or leave and it was said officially many a time that leave meant leave, no ifs, buts or second chances, it was a once in a lifetime vote..

There certainly wasn't a maybe or the best of three mentioned.

Paul- - 2019-09-21 12:01 PM

As with every election no one with any sense believes what any party say's, they have to use their head as well as their hearts to make this decision.

We voted to remain or leave and it was said officially many a time that leave meant leave, no ifs, buts or second chances, it was a once in a lifetime vote..

There certainly wasn't a maybe or the best of three mentioned.

You are correct Sir.

And the result was accepted ... but only by Adults it would seem. 8-)

I would have no problem accepting the result if the outcome had not turned out to be as crap as a lot of us said it would be. Where is the easiest deal in history? What happened to us being able to have all the benefits of being in while still leaving? What happened to "nobody is threatening our place in the single market and nobody is talking about leaving without a deal? I could go on.

That's been my gripe throughout that we would arrive at this point having discovered we didn't hold all the cards and have been conned into either accepting a crap deal or a catesteophic no deal. Who voted for either of those? Certainly not 17.4m. In 2016 only 17% of leave voters thought we would be leaving without a deal as that's what they voted for.

I kind of hope that's what we get now. Bexit voters should be outraged about this but they are not it seems, least not many. Maybe they need to see for real what a no deal will be like

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-09-21 6:01 PM

I would have no problem accepting the result if the outcome had not turned out to be as crap as a lot of us said it would be.

You Losers have certainly provided a mountain load of crap *-) .........

Which has prolly ensured we get your most hated outcome ;-) .........

A No Deal (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Archived