Vile , vile woman

antony1969

Guest pelmetman

The reason she was mocked and interrupted more often was not because she is black *-) .........

Its because she's a raving left wing lunatic :D ..........

Under normal circumstances I would leave the racists on this forum to talk to each other.

But there are limits.

There is no place on this forum for contributions like those above, and I urge the rest of the reasonable contributors to make their distaste heard

Snowie

Guest pelmetman
snowie - 2019-01-19 11:18 AM

Under normal circumstances I would leave the racists on this forum to talk to each other.

But there are limits.

There is no place on this forum for contributions like those above, and I urge the rest of the reasonable contributors to make their distaste heard

Snowie

What's racist in the above? :-| ..........Are only white people capable of being raving left wing lunatics? ;-) .........

But there are limits.

Snowie

Chatterbox is no place for reasonable people Snowie .

I suggest you leave immediately !

;-)

Usually it's peopl complaining about racisism themselves that are racist. Let me explain... They see black people as inferior and feel as though they need sticking up for, they need a step up in life to help them along, no criticism is allowed.

These racist people are the first to notice a person's skin colour and often take offence on their behalf.

Non racist people don't consider skin colour at all, and treat all people the same, inevitably some black people will be criticised, it's nothing to do with race... But a racist of course will always see the colour of someone's skin first.

But there are limits.

Snowie

No one cares about her colour , I certainly dont ... If were a racist I wouldnt have wanted Pritti Patel to win the last Tory leadership race would I cos that certainly would make me a strange racist ... The only person making something of Dianes colour is Diane and her team ... The fact she's a dim-witted fool has nothing to do with her being black ... Im afraid though Snowie folk like you who shout "racists" at the slightest thing have now dumbed down the meaning of a racist so much through using it when you cant argue your point it actually means very little ... I suppose you have no problem with Diane saying "black mothers make better mothers" though ... Regards

Apparently it concerned personal remarks made about Dianne Abbott prior to the show airing.

If you want to see and hear what a "vile vile woman" on QT is really like, then listen to Claire Perrys defamation and slanderous comments, not to mention her sexist remark to male panelists. An utterly disgraceful display from a very nasty MP determined to dominate the entire show though she got well and truly slated after that appearance and justifiably so too.

It's a pity Dimbleby has left as i think Fiona Bruce will struggle.

Bulletguy - 2019-01-19 5:36 PM

Apparently it concerned personal remarks made about Dianne Abbott prior to the show airing.

If you want to see and hear what a "vile vile woman" on QT is really like, then listen to Claire Perrys defamation and slanderous comments, not to mention her sexist remark to male panelists. An utterly disgraceful display from a very nasty MP determined to dominate the entire show though she got well and truly slated after that appearance and justifiably so too.

Sexist towards the wonderful Fiona Bruce that last remark

malc d - 2019-01-19 12:57 PM

But there are limits.

Snowie

I disagree Malc we need reasonable people like Snowie

Chatterbox is no place for reasonable people Snowie .

I suggest you leave immediately !

;-)

antony1969 - 2019-01-19 5:42 PM

Don't be ridiculous. If anything your fawning description of Bruce as "wonderful" is patronisingly sexist as you seem to think that's the only quality required for female chair persons. *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-01-19 6:02 PM

Don't be ridiculous. If anything your fawning description of Bruce as "wonderful" is patronisingly sexist as you seem to think that's the only quality required for female chair persons. *-)

My "wonderful" positive is way better than your negative "struggle" ... Mysoginist , sexist pig

antony1969 - 2019-01-19 6:07 PM

My "wonderful" positive is way better than your negative "struggle" ... Mysoginist , sexist pig

Oh dear....toys out the pram time again i see. *-) Go and have a play with yourself in your Macron/Trump room. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-01-19 6:33 PM

Oh dear....toys out the pram time again i see. *-) Go and have a play with yourself in your Macron/Trump room. (lol)

Princess why would I have a Macron room ??? ... I dont do losers but you obviously do Labour/Macron/Brexit/Clinton etc etc the list goes on ... Your on your own not me , you go play with yaself ... if you can that is sweet cheeks

antony1969 - 2019-01-19 6:40 PM

Princess why would I have a Macron room ??? ...

Because those threads are where you go to try baiting and have a fiddle with yourself little flower......eight posts since early December which not one other poster responded to. (lol)(lol) You're having another attempt now in the Sunderland thread. Go and have a lie down before your head falls off. (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-01-19 6:56 PM

Because those threads are where you go to try baiting and have a fiddle with yourself little flower......eight posts since early December which not one other poster responded to. (lol)(lol) You're having another attempt now in the Sunderland thread. Go and have a lie down before your head falls off. (lol)(lol)

Just knowing youve read them and noted how many ive posted in your book on me makes it all worth while princess ... Your obsession continues

antony1969 - 2019-01-19 8:00 PM

Just knowing youve read them and noted how many ive posted in your book on me makes it all worth while princess ... Your obsession continues

Don't flatter yourself....a mere glance is enough. (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-01-19 9:02 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-19 8:00 PM

Don't flatter yourself....a mere glance is enough. (lol)(lol)

Yes of course princess

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-19 9:35 PM

Apparently Fiona Bruce also incorrectly gave misleading information over polls and the BBC since put out this rather feeble "apology" tweet. The comments pretty much sum it up.

Apparently Labour only publish polls that agree with their propaganda >:-) .........

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jan/19/labour-would-lose-voters-with-stop-brexit-policy-poll-suggests

Pretty much sums ups Labour's hypocrisy *-) ........

Archived