Virtual Protest ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-05-09 9:13 PM

... Those sad loser drips are still at it ...

... Lordy

The Losers are gonna work themselves up into a right tizz over the next 51 days (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-10 8:03 AM

... Lordy

The Losers are gonna work themselves up into a right tizz over the next 51 days (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I dont think they are. The only people still banging on about Brexit are fruitloop hard Brexit disciples like you. Cult members springs to mind. My social media feeds are still full of anti Brexit groups and stuff and hardly any of them are still talking about it. Most agree that a transition extension would be sensible as do most of the country (Two thirds at least) but the vast majority have just come to the conclusion that its best just to give the Brexiteers their own rope.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-10 10:17 AM

... Lordy

I dont think they are. The only people still banging on about Brexit are fruitloop hard Brexit disciples like you. Cult members springs to mind. My social media feeds are still full of anti Brexit groups and stuff and hardly any of them are still talking about it. Most agree that a transition extension would be sensible as do most of the country (Two thirds at least) but the vast majority have just come to the conclusion that its best just to give the Brexiteers their own rope.

Rubbish (lol) ..........

Everyone on here who is slagging off Boris is a Remoaner >:-) ........

Coincident? :D ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-10 12:20 PM...……………..

Rubbish (lol) ..........

Of course not, both have the same personality characteristics. They tend to be thoughtful, cautious, enquiring types who are inherently suspicious of wild claims that lack justification, and incessantly change with the wind direction!

I'd have thought that would be obvious even to the most cock-eyed optimist in the world - oh except, or course, that cock-eyed optimists lack all those essential critical characteristics! Oh well! :-D

pelmetman - 2020-05-10 12:20 PM

... Lordy

Rubbish (lol) ..........

Remoaners tend to be rabid anti-tory , blind hatred wether Tories do good or bad ... See it time and again on here from the squad

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-10 12:28 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-10 12:20 PM...……………..

Rubbish (lol) ..........

Of course not, both have the same personality characteristics. They tend to be thoughtful, cautious, enquiring types who are inherently suspicious of wild claims that lack justification, and incessantly change with the wind direction!

I'd have thought that would be obvious even to the most cock-eyed optimist in the world - oh except, or course, that cock-eyed optimists lack all those essential critical characteristics! Oh well! :-D

Say's the bloke wearing Remoaner blinkers (lol) .........

... Lordy

They are indeed a cult high on the Kool-Aid and their path of self destruction continues. Typically everything thats gone pear shaped is always somebody elses fault, never theirs. They will not accept accountability for their insane actions.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-10 3:14 PM

It's all dictated by what we were born with, Dave - see here: https://tinyurl.com/ycuegyoq

No point worrying about it, fighting it, or arguing with it. It is inbuilt in, and we all have to learn to live with it in each other. You fit the mould perfectly!! :-D

Seeing as in recent times I've voted for all 3 main parties ;-) ..........

That's their theory screwed (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-10 3:59 PM

It's all dictated by what we were born with, Dave - see here: https://tinyurl.com/ycuegyoq

No point worrying about it, fighting it, or arguing with it. It is inbuilt in, and we all have to learn to live with it in each other. You fit the mould perfectly!! :-D

No Dave, it's perfectly consistent with what they say. Its a version of OCD, called Brexititis. BTW, there can't be three main parties. Did you lose count somewhere? :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-10 4:26 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-10 3:59 PM

No Dave, it's perfectly consistent with what they say. Its a version of OCD, called Brexititis. BTW, there can't be three main parties. Did you lose count somewhere? :-D

Eh???...........Tory's Labour and Liberals........adds up to 3 on my fingers 8-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-11 11:57 AM

Brian is just trying to be polite. What it really says is Brexiteers are just thick as mince! (lol)

Are we clutching at straws and sulking? :D ..........

pelmetman - 2020-05-11 12:08 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-11 11:57 AM

Brian is just trying to be polite. What it really says is Brexiteers are just thick as mince! (lol)

Are we clutching at straws and sulking? :D ..........

No. Sulking? Smilie face. I never sulk when it comes to politics. I find it all hilarious, especially the stuff you come out with.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-11 4:36 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-11 8:47 AM...……………….

Eh???...........Tory's Labour and Liberals........adds up to 3 on my fingers 8-) ..........

Yes Dave - sigh - it probably does.

Probably? 8-) .........

There's no probably about it :D ........

Perhaps you've been reading to much psychobabble ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-05-11 4:40 PM

Probably? 8-) .........

Ask Barry, Dave, he got it.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-11 6:35 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-11 4:40 PM

Probably? 8-) .........

Ask Barry, Dave, he got it.

He's got it worse than you ;-) ............

Fortunately only Remoaners appear to be infected by Losersyndrome >:-) ........

Archived