Vote Boris.......It makes financial sense.......

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-04 8:59 AM

Hedge fund company supports the Tories! Well I never. *-)

You didn't read the link then? ;-) ...........

- Pound paralysed ahead of next week's vote

- Pound will rise in 2020 on Conservative majority say JCRA

- Fall sharply on a Labour win

- Fall modestly in hung parliament

Seems like a pretty accurate assessment of what will happen after the vote :-| .........

A Tory win will provide a Brexit Boost B-) ........

A Hung Parliament will mean the UK economy will suffer more Dither & Delay *-) .........

A Corbyn win will F*ck Up the economy 8-) ........

It's high time you Losers stopped being selfish and accept the legitimate will of the people ;-) ........

For the good of the economy >:-) ...........

P1010899.JPG.b18673e1e0a9af6ee0d9049e050b521d.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 12:59 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/1212787/pound-euro-exchange-rate-general-election-polls-GBP-tory-conservative-latest

Currently 1.18........So that converts too a litre of wine and change......at the cheap end of the market :D ...........

Good it will give you enough money to pay for your private health care and increased travel insurance.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-04 1:36 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/1212787/pound-euro-exchange-rate-general-election-polls-GBP-tory-conservative-latest

Currently 1.18........So that converts too a litre of wine and change......at the cheap end of the market :D ...........

Good it will give you enough money to pay for your private health care and increased travel insurance.

Cant say I found my travel insurance cost for this 6 month trip particularity expensive? :-S ........

Are you sure you can afford to retire early? ;-) .........

He's a hypocrite. Moans about the NHS but willingly takes his free meds off them whilst out of the country.

He's a hypocrite. Moans about the NHS but willingly takes his free meds off them whilst out of the country.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-04 3:47 PM

Perhaps you need some meds for your enraged finger stutter? :D ........

My Spanish NHS quack quite happily gave me drugs to bugger off abroad for 6 months ;-) .......

As she knew I wouldn't be a drain on the NHS whilst I was abroad :-> .......

Cant imagine how you have enraged your local quacks so much that they'd rather annoy you by applying the rules? 8-) .......

I lied (lol) ........

I can >:-) .......

(lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 8:47 AM

"Pound-Euro Exchange Rate can Bounce to 1.25 on Johnson Win: JCRA"

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/eur/12491-pound-to-euro-forecast-jcra B-) .................

But, it's back to that reading thing - again! :-D

In their report, dealing with future scenarios, and specifically that of a possible overall labour majority, Pound Sterling Live says "However, JCRA say further downside risks would be limited by the prospect of a softer Brexit, "Labour has ruled out leaving the EU without a deal, saying they would negotiate a closer relationship with the bloc. They then promise to put the final exit deal to a referendum, with remain as an option."

That is to say, that a softer Brexit is seen as advantageous for Sterling. On the same basis, I assume no Brexit at all would be the best outcome for Sterling, but it seems they weren't asked to speculate on that.

The "Johnson bounce" is attributable primarily to the removal of the uncertainty of a another hung parliament, with even a Labour government not being painted a total disaster (as above). According to the Treasury, removing the Brexit risks altogether gives the best outcome for Sterling.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-04 6:57 PM

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/eur/12491-pound-to-euro-forecast-jcra B-) .................

In their report, dealing with future scenarios, and specifically that of a possible overall labour majority, Pound Sterling Live says "However, JCRA say further downside risks would be limited by the prospect of a softer Brexit, "Labour has ruled out leaving the EU without a deal, saying they would negotiate a closer relationship with the bloc. They then promise to put the final exit deal to a referendum, with remain as an option."

That is to say, that a softer Brexit is seen as advantageous for Sterling. On the same basis, I assume no Brexit at all would be the best outcome for Sterling, but it seems they weren't asked to speculate on that.

The "Johnson bounce" is attributable primarily to the removal of the uncertainty of a another hung parliament, with even a Labour government not being painted a total disaster (as above). According to the Treasury, removing the Brexit risks altogether gives the best outcome for Sterling.

So Brian *-) .......

Another hung Parliament will mean another 5 years of the UK moldering in the doldrums is that? ......... what you want?........What you really really want? :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 4:19 PM

My Spanish NHS quack quite happily gave me drugs to bugger off abroad for 6 months ;-) .......

Cant imagine how you have enraged your local quacks so much that they'd rather annoy you by applying the rules? 8-) .......

I lied (lol) ........

Your "NHS" GP is unlikely to be employed by the NHS. Most GP's are employed via other GP's or companies. Obviously you didn't know that.

https://www.bmj.com/content/355/bmj.i5064

However that's still no excuse for her/him not to be familiar with NHS regulations which stipulate the 3 month allowance on prescribed meds, just as any Pharmacist should also know.

That you now openly admit to lying doesn't surprise me in the least.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-04 8:37 PM

I lied (lol) ........

Your "NHS" GP is unlikely to be employed by the NHS. Most GP's are employed via other GP's or companies. Obviously you didn't know that.

However that's still no excuse for her/him not to be familiar with NHS regulations which stipulate the 3 month allowance on prescribed meds, just as any Pharmacist should also know.

Lying? :-S .........

She knows we are in Spain for the winter ;-) .......

Fortunately my drug fix has now gone online :D .........

So when I get home they'll be another several months worth of drugs waiting for me B-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 8:53 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-04 8:37 PM

I lied (lol) ........

Lying? :-S .........

She knows we are in Spain for the winter ;-) .......

Fortunately my drug fix has now gone online :D .........

So when I get home they'll be another several months worth of drugs waiting for me B-) ......

1) You said you had.

2) Made myself clear on that. As i've said before i don't make the rules.

3) So what?

4) Nope.....max allowed is 6 x 1 monthly prescriptions which can only be dispensed at one month intervals. The Pharmacist also retains the master copy binding you to that particular Pharmacy which means you cannot even go elsewhere....not even in UK. Bonkers yes, but that's how that system works. Don't take my word for it.....ask any Pharmacist and any who tell you they will dispense more than that they are breaching contractual obligations.

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 7:17 PM

So Brian *-) .......

Another hung Parliament will mean another 5 years of the UK moldering in the doldrums is that? ......... what you want?........What you really really want? :D ........

Is it what I want? No. But if that is what I have to endure to prevent Brexit, then I'll settle for that as the least worst outcome.

If we end up with a hung parliament, I strongly doubt it will last 5 years. I would expect it to result in a second referendum, which I hope would be preceded by a proper explanation of the Brexit options on offer (since, unlike 2016, these are now more or less clear), and their forecast economic outcomes for the short/medium term.

That would allow people to decide where their best interests lie, and so be able to vote on an informed basis. If the outcome is Brexit on whatever basis, then we leave on that basis, if the outcome is against Brexit, then we remain. At least that stands a chance of laying out the facts fairly, and of countering most, if not all, of the misunderstandings and lies employed to distort the 2016 referendum.

What I should like to see, but doubt will materialise, between the election and the referendum, is a properly conducted fact finding investigation into the issues that persuaded people to vote to leave, because everything I've read and heard tells me that many voted to leave for reasons that had nothing whatever to do with the EU, and everything to do with policies adopted (and neglected) by the UK government.

The problem with that, however, is it would expose to view all the deceits over Europe perpetrated by UK governments during the past 45 years, and then blamed on the EEC/EU for home consumption to allow both main parties to paper over their own internal divisions. Turkeys and Christmas? :-D

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-05 4:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-04 7:17 PM

So Brian *-) .......

Is it what I want? No. But if that is what I have to endure to prevent Brexit, then I'll settle for that as the least worst outcome.

If we end up with a hung parliament, I strongly doubt it will last 5 years. I would expect it to result in a second referendum, which I hope would be preceded by a proper explanation of the Brexit options on offer (since, unlike 2016, these are now more or less clear), and their forecast economic outcomes for the short/medium term.

That would allow people to decide where their best interests lie, and so be able to vote on an informed basis. If the outcome is Brexit on whatever basis, then we leave on that basis, if the outcome is against Brexit, then we remain. At least that stands a chance of laying out the facts fairly, and of countering most, if not all, of the misunderstandings and lies employed to distort the 2016 referendum.

I agree wholeheartedly with that view Brian and imo is precisely what should have happened before triggering A50.

What I should like to see, but doubt will materialise, between the election and the referendum, is a properly conducted fact finding investigation into the issues that persuaded people to vote to leave, because everything I've read and heard tells me that many voted to leave for reasons that had nothing whatever to do with the EU, and everything to do with policies adopted (and neglected) by the UK government.

The problem with that, however, is it would expose to view all the deceits over Europe perpetrated by UK governments during the past 45 years, and then blamed on the EEC/EU for home consumption to allow both main parties to paper over their own internal divisions. Turkeys and Christmas? :-D

I've read on other forums many wild reasons which simply beggar belief and defy all logic, the most common being, "well i didn't think Leave would win" or "i voted Leave because i wanted to protest". Turkeys and Christmas.....damn right they are as some now realise they've voted themselves out of a job too, not to mention the dummies that voted to end their own freedom of movement. *-)

This Turkey voted Brexit because of 3-pin plugs. *-)

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obriens-brexit-top-10-three-pin-plugs/

And another Turkey who voted Brexit because "there are too many brown faces". *-)

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obriens-brexit-top-10-too-many-brown-faces/

Bulletguy - 2019-12-05 5:19 PM.....................I agree wholeheartedly with that view Brian and imo is precisely what should have happened before triggering A50.

You might think that - I couldn't possibly comment! :-D

I've read on other forums many wild reasons which simply beggar belief and defy all logic, the most common being, "well i didn't think Leave would win" or "i voted Leave because i wanted to protest". Turkeys and Christmas.....damn right they are as some now realise they've voted themselves out of a job too, not to mention the dummies that voted to end their own freedom of movement. *-)

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obriens-brexit-top-10-three-pin-plugs/

And another Turkey who voted Brexit because "there are too many brown faces". *-)

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obriens-brexit-top-10-too-many-brown-faces/

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-05 6:25 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-05 5:19 PM.....................I agree wholeheartedly with that view Brian and imo is precisely what should have happened before triggering A50.

How many out of over 17 million percentage wise commented on brown faces or 3 pin plugs ??? ... The only turkeys are those like you 2 drips who talk of the few , not the many ... Dream on losers

Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 6:41 PM

How many out of over 17 million percentage wise commented on brown faces or 3 pin plugs ??? ... The only turkeys are those like you 2 drips who talk of the few , not the many ... Dream on losers

You only said that because neither of them was a Muslim! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-05 7:07 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-05 6:41 PM

You only said that because neither of them was a Muslim! :-D

Ive no idea what religion they Brian ... WTF you talking about

Archived