WTF?.......BBC.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09s4lzz/episodes/guide

Watched two of these programs ;-) .......

One on the area around Benidorm and the other on Ibiza......ie Spain :D .......

The program is about folk going away for the winter B-) ........

They have yet to say........"Oh BTW you'll only be allowed to stay for 90 days" 8-) .......

Perhaps they know something our resident doomsayers don't? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 9:44 AM

They have yet to say........"Oh BTW you'll only be allowed to stay for 90 days" 8-) .......

Well it would appear that the programmes were made two or three years ago.

IF that is case, it may be that the BBC didn't know what the rules would be three years into the future.

(?)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-01-09 10:31 AM

IF that is case, it may be that the BBC didn't know what the rules would be three years into the future.

(?)

Kinda irresponsible of a taxpayer funded broadcaster, to be encouraging viewers to sign up for 6 month leases by showing the programs now? ;-) ............

Either they know the likelihood of the 90 day rule being put in place is piffle? :D ..........

Or they are opening themselves to being sued for damages? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-01-09 11:08 AM

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 10:53 AM

[

BANG.......Ouch!!!..........I can feel your pain (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Not surprising as its your foot and not mine :D

So you're denying the program is on BBC 2 at 2pm this afternoon? ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 10:50 AM

Kinda irresponsible of a taxpayer funded broadcaster, to be encouraging viewers to sign up for 6 month leases by showing the programs now? ;-) ............

I don't intend to watch - but I doubt very much if the BBC would be " encouraging viewers to sign up " by showing these documentaries..

Likewise - when they show documentaries about world war two it's not to encourage people to go to war.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-01-09 11:29 AM

I don't intend to watch - but I doubt very much if the BBC would be " encouraging viewers to sign up " by showing these documentaries..

Likewise - when they show documentaries about world war two it's not to encourage people to go to war.

If you bothered to watch it you'd soon see that its the usual "Fun in the Sun" format, involving a estate agent finding properties to rent (rather than buy) for a discounted rate over the winter months ;-) ..........

There's been No Mention of 90 days in a 180 >:-) .........

Kinda irresponsible dontcha think for the Remoaner biased BBC? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 11:37 AM

If you bothered to watch it you'd soon see that its the usual "Fun in the Sun" format, involving a estate agent finding properties to rent (rather than buy) for a discounted rate over the winter months ;-) ..........

Kinda irresponsible dontcha think for the Remoaner biased BBC? (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

No I don't.

I've never seen a " fun in the sun " documentary on ANY TV channel that has explained the laws of the country involved.

You mean the Brexit broadcasting corporation. Do keep up.

Dave. These crappy programs are put together by kids and clueless researchers. Are you saying the BBC knows how Schengen works better than the EU and those that run Schengen?

Your still in denial.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-01-09 12:58 PM

You mean the Brexit broadcasting corporation. Do keep up.

Dave. These crappy programs are put together by kids and clueless researchers. Are you saying the BBC knows how Schengen works better than the EU and those that run Schengen?

Your still in denial.

Does that include the EU funded C4? >:-) ...........

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/a-place-in-the-sun-2018-2019/on-demand/68252-071

The only folk that are in D Nile are the Loser Brigade (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

There's noway Spain and the like are going to turn down my winter wonga :D ..........

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 9:44 AM............….The program is about folk going away for the winter B-) ........They have yet to say........"Oh BTW you'll only be allowed to stay for 90 days" 8-) ......……………..

Possibly, but then read this from ABTA on visa requirements post Brexit: https://tinyurl.com/y6l27s32 Just read down to the paragraph headed "Will I need a visa to travel to the EU after Brexit?".

And then read this from the European Parliament, noting the requirement for reciprocity on the part of the UK: https://tinyurl.com/tzkgj35

Finally, take on board that the UK has to pass the Withdrawal Bill into law before 31/1/20 for the above from the European Parliament to have effect. This requires the present committee stage and third reading to be completed today, the House of Lords to complete its three readings and committee and report stages, return to the commons for amendment or otherwise, and for the Bill to gain Royal assent, by that date.

And then make your own minds up as to just how cut and dried this all is.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-01-09 3:44 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 9:44 AM............….The program is about folk going away for the winter B-) ........They have yet to say........"Oh BTW you'll only be allowed to stay for 90 days" 8-) ......……………..

Possibly, but then read this from ABTA on visa requirements post Brexit: https://tinyurl.com/y6l27s32 Just read down to the paragraph headed "Will I need a visa to travel to the EU after Brexit?".

And then read this from the European Parliament, noting the requirement for reciprocity on the part of the UK: https://tinyurl.com/tzkgj35

Finally, take on board that the UK has to pass the Withdrawal Bill into law before 31/1/20 for the above from the European Parliament to have effect. This requires the present committee stage and third reading to be completed today, the House of Lords to complete its three readings and committee and report stages, return to the commons for amendment or otherwise, and for the Bill to gain Royal assent, by that date.

Still clinging on to the hope that the EU wont cave into Boris, Brian? ;-) .........

I bet Mrs Merkel wishes she could turn back the clock on her meeting with Cameron (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

malc d - 2020-01-09 10:31 AM

(?)

Either they know the likelihood of the 90 day rule being put in place is piffle? :D ..........

Or they are opening themselves to being sued for damages? >:-) ..........

Yes, lt's blame the BBC not the silly short-sighted sods who voted for the 90 day rule.

pelmetman - 2020-01-09 9:49 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-01-09 3:44 PM

Still clinging on to the hope that the EU wont cave into Boris, Brian? ;-) .........

I bet Mrs Merkel wishes she could turn back the clock on her meeting with Cameron (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

It seems more like you're clinging to the hope Spanish authorities don't rumble your ruse and boot you out......unless the UK border force gets itself into gear first and ends your shenanigans.

Guest pelmetman
Conrad - 2020-01-09 10:06 PM

Yes, lt's blame the BBC not the silly short-sighted sods who voted for the 90 day rule.

How many on here spend more than 90 days abroad? ;-) ..........

I do :D .........

But I'm not a selfish B*stard and voted for what was best for the UK B-) .......

Unlike you obviously >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-01-10 6:16 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-09 10:10 PM...............….It seems more like you're clinging to the hope Spanish authorities don't rumble your ruse and boot you out......unless the UK border force gets itself into gear first and ends your shenanigans.

Ahem :-) Schengenanigans? :-D

Ahem :-) ..........No evidence of the Russian's, Moroccan's, Algerian's, Armenian's, Peruvian's or any other Non EU Non Schengen citizens being rounded up and deported :-D .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-10 6:29 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-09 10:10 PM...............….It seems more like you're clinging to the hope Spanish authorities don't rumble your ruse and boot you out......unless the UK border force gets itself into gear first and ends your shenanigans.

Ahem :-) ..........No evidence of the Russian's, Moroccan's, Algerian's, Armenian's, Peruvian's or any other Non EU Non Schengen citizens being rounded up and deported :-D .........

Unlike you, none of the above voted to end their freedom of movement.

Short memory?

pelmetman - 2016-04-29 10:30 AM

If it means we leave the EU, then I'll be more than happy to accept a 90 day restriction on my European touring B-) ..........

Bulletguy - 2020-01-10 10:33 PM

Short memory?

If it means we leave the EU, then I'll be more than happy to accept a 90 day restriction on my European touring B-) ..........

Crikey so because David voted leave the Spanish fuzz are guna do him over , rough him up and kick him out but they aint guna touch all those others David lists ... Racists

Guest pelmetman

Nope..... we voted to be treated the same as the other 168 countries in the world B-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-01-11 7:10 AM

Short memory?

Crikey so because David voted leave the Spanish fuzz are guna do him over , rough him up and kick him out but they aint guna touch all those others David lists ... Racists

Yeah Bullets gonna grass me up to the Spanish Brexiteer Inquisition 8-) ...........

Archived