Watch who you share Your Water With

antony1969

... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-46040515 ... She's off death row after 8 years for using a cup to get water out of a bucket ... A Christian women daring to get water gets sentenced to death !!! ... The demonstrations in Pakistan after her death sentence was overturned are unreal ... When your faith tells you Christians need killing if they share a bucket of water with you then you seriously need to look at your religion ... Hope thats not racist Veronica or Islamaphobic

antony1969 - 2018-10-31 6:07 PM

... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-46040515 ... She's off death row after 8 years for using a cup to get water out of a bucket ... A Christian women daring to get water gets sentenced to death !!! ... The demonstrations in Pakistan after her death sentence was overturned are unreal ... When your faith tells you Christians need killing if they share a bucket of water with you then you seriously need to look at your religion ... Hope thats not racist Veronica or Islamaphobic

It's not racist or Islamophobic to highlight the persecution of Christians in Pakistan Antony.

Violet1956 - 2018-10-31 6:34 PM

It's not racist or Islamophobic to highlight the persecution of Christians in Pakistan Antony.

Phew ... Those Pakistani Muslims certainly do have a big issue with Christians dont they ... Christianaphobia seems to be a big problem in the Muslim world

Our resident migrant/refugee apologists could do with helping this poor lady and her family ... Her cards are marked as a Christian in Pakistan especially with all the demonstrations by thousands of Muslims calling for her death ... https://news.sky.com/story/asia-bibi-christian-woman-accused-of-blasphemy-seeks-uk-asylum-11544331 ... For once a real case of someone facing real persecution so please Barry/Bullet/John/James/Peter do something for once

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 8:15 AM

Our resident migrant/refugee apologists could do with helping this poor lady and her family ... Her cards are marked as a Christian in Pakistan especially with all the demonstrations by thousands of Muslims calling for her death ... https://news.sky.com/story/asia-bibi-christian-woman-accused-of-blasphemy-seeks-uk-asylum-11544331 ... For once a real case of someone facing real persecution so please Barry/Bullet/John/James/Peter do something for once

Dont include me as an apologist for this kind of barbaric behaviour. Its just nuts. She was accused of blasphemy in an argument with Muslim farm workers, I dont think it was just the fact that she took water from the cup. More detail here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Bibi_blasphemy_case

Its like a story from the bible though, impossible to comprehend in 2018. Disgraceful.

Barryd999 - 2018-11-04 11:42 AM

I dont think it was just the fact that she took water from the cup. .

Of course not - but that makes the story more newsworthy I suppose.

Sell more papers / more mouse clicks / whatever

Some people are daft enough to take the headline at face value

She's off death row after 8 years for using a cup to get water out of a bucket ..

*-)

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 8:15 AM

Dont include me as an apologist for this kind of barbaric behaviour. Its just nuts. She was accused of blasphemy in an argument with Muslim farm workers, I dont think it was just the fact that she took water from the cup. More detail here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Bibi_blasphemy_case

Its like a story from the bible though, impossible to comprehend in 2018. Disgraceful.

I know the case facts Barry , knew em a long time ago ... You are right its disgraceful ... Mainly the silence of those who normally scream about supposed victims , thats really disgraceful

John52 - 2018-11-04 12:00 PM

I dont think it was just the fact that she took water from the cup. .

Of course not - but that makes the story more newsworthy I suppose.

Sell more papers / more mouse clicks / whatever

Some people are daft enough to take the headline at face value

She's off death row after 8 years for using a cup to get water out of a bucket ..

*-)

You seem to know a lot about the case ... Please share your insider info that justifies you having a go at me instead of condemning why she's been locked up so long for so little , why her and her family have to leave their country and why thousands have violently protested she's been taken off the death list ???

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 5:00 PM

You seem to know a lot about the case ... Please share your insider info that justifies you having a go at me instead of condemning why she's been locked up so long for so little , why her and her family have to leave their country and why thousands have violently protested she's been taken off the death list ???

Nope - I only know whats in the reliable media - which is bad enough.

All you need to do is present the case as it is - easy.

You don't help her by inventing things.

Because that gives them something to hit back with and you lose your credibility before you start.

John52 - 2018-11-05 7:26 AM

Because that gives them something to hit back with and you lose your credibility before you start.

What "things" as you put it have I made up regarding this case ... Remember "things" means more than one ???

antony1969 - 2018-11-05 7:30 AM

What "things" as you put it have I made up regarding this case ... Remember "things" means more than one ???

Well there was 2 just in your sentence I quoted earlier

1) Death Row and 2) 8 years for getting sa cup of water out of a bucket.

Can't be bothered to go back and find others, thats enough, and you take no notice anyway :-S

John52 - 2018-11-05 9:30 AM

antony1969 - 2018-11-05 7:30 AM

Well there was 2 just in your sentence I quoted earlier

1) Death Row and 2) 8 years for getting sa cup of water out of a bucket.

Can't be bothered to go back and find others, thats enough, and you take no notice anyway :-S

You've answered perfectly ... You have no idea basically ... You've said something you can't back up as usual .... "Can't be bothered" translates as your struggling and that's the best you can come up with ... Sometimes saying nothing is the best option

Archived