Way2Go on Doctro Who

Dave Newell

Hi Way2Go, was that yourselves in the opening sequence of Doctor Who on Saturday 14th April? Making your second outing in your new motorhome by the look of it but it looked to me like a Commer van with no wheels! Anybody else see it? If not its repeated on Wednesday and again next Saturday on BBC3.

D.

Hiya Dave. Sad when recipies on how to stuff a turkey gets more replies than a genuine motorhome inquiry, so out of courtesy i,m replying to your thread.

Once owned a Commer back in the 60s which after three years came in a delightfull metallic rust colour if thats any help.

I don,t watch Dr Who, but the wife does, and i,ll ask her to keep a eye open for it.

Slightly digressing but we started our motorhoming life with a lovely Commer Autosleeper, 1970 vintage I seem to recall, only 1 owner from new with 52,000 miles on. It was a bit of a state when we got it mechanically but the exterior and interior were very good indeed. We had such fun in it but trying to sleep in a bed that was too short and narrow with 2 dogs constantly trying to get in as well was no fun ... but I do miss it .... :'(

Archived