We'd changed our minds the LOSERS said..........

Guest pelmetman

John52 - 2021-03-25 8:14 PM

(?) Can't load Daily Mail links

I can't load Daily Mail links either as I am allergic to providing Lord Rothermere, a tax avoiding non dom billionaire, with further revenue through those adverts on the site. The printed version of the paper is now making a operational loss, it is only the website that makes money and all of us that refuse to click Pelmetheads links deprive Lord Rothermere, sitting in his French chateau whilst seeking to influence life here, of a couple of bob.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-25 8:46 PM

I can't load Daily Mail links either as I am allergic to providing Lord Rothermere, a tax avoiding non dom billionaire, with further revenue through those adverts on the site. The printed version of the paper is now making a operational loss, it is only the website that makes money and all of us that refuse to click Pelmetheads links deprive Lord Rothermere, sitting in his French chateau whilst seeking to influence life here, of a couple of bob.

That's why you two are out of touch with whats happening in the real world ;-) ............

You only believe the Loony Lefty tripe you read in the Daily Bumwipe (Guardian) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2021-03-25 12:58 PM

Wrong AGAIN :D ............

"Most Britons think Brexit WAS the right thing to do after EU vaccine shambles and a fifth think it has enabled UK to fight Covid more effectively"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9401455/Most-Britons-think-Brexit-right-thing-EU-vaccine-shambles.html (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Just show how fickle public opinion is, doesn't it? :-D

After reaching my opinion on whether the UK would be better or worse off by remaining in the EU, I'm not likely to be persuaded to change my mind by what "most people" think (always assuming they do!).

After all, why, on the basis that you "think" Brexit was a good idea, should that cause me to change my mind?

I have repeatedly asked for reasons why Brexit would be/is good, and no-one has presented anything resembling a sound argument (or even an argument of any kind) for leaving. If anyone has one, please say.

In the continuing absence of that argument, I draw the conclusion that either there isn't one, or that those who supported leave are too ill informed to be able to articulate one, which, in either case, merely confirms that "what people think" reflects only their collective foolishness. (lol) (lol)

pelmetman - 2021-03-26 8:42 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-03-25 8:46 PM

That's why you two are out of touch with whats happening in the real world ;-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-10-23 4:55 PM

The DM has joined the Remoaner flock of sheep since arch Remoaner Geordie Grieg took over as editor *-) .........

I now get my unbiased news from the Express B-) ..........

Brian Kirby - 2021-03-26 1:08 PM

pelmetman - 2021-03-25 12:58 PM

Wrong AGAIN :D ............

"Most Britons think Brexit WAS the right thing to do after EU vaccine shambles and a fifth think it has enabled UK to fight Covid more effectively"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9401455/Most-Britons-think-Brexit-right-thing-EU-vaccine-shambles.html (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Just show how fickle public opinion is, doesn't it? :-D

After reaching my opinion on whether the UK would be better or worse off by remaining in the EU, I'm not likely to be persuaded to change my mind by what "most people" think (always assuming they do!).

After all, why, on the basis that you "think" Brexit was a good idea, should that cause me to change my mind?

I have repeatedly asked for reasons why Brexit would be/is good, and no-one has presented anything resembling a sound argument (or even an argument of any kind) for leaving. If anyone has one, please say.

In the continuing absence of that argument, I draw the conclusion that either there isn't one, or that those who supported leave are too ill informed to be able to articulate one, which, in either case, merely confirms that "what people think" reflects only their collective foolishness. (lol) (lol)

Good luck with that.......the most you will get is a barrage of "lefty, loser, liberal, surrender monkey, fourth Reich" capitalised for shouty shouty effect from Mr Angry. *-)

If its true it just shows that "You cant fix stupid". The right wing press has convinced the Pelmets of this world that Brexit somehow allowed us to source our own vaccines which of course is absolute bollox.

Leaving Brexit aside for a minute It is however quite amazing that there is still an ounce of support for Boris Johnson given the absolute shambles he has made of the Pandemic handling and of course his terrible Brexit deal.

Getting back to Brexit though the full impact of which is yet to come. The deal was designed to be more of a slow puncture than an outright blow out. The real trouble with NI and imports is yet to come one of which at least could lead to the deal not being ratified and then you might see the blowout.

Like Brian and the others I have yet to see a convincing argument with even a single advantage to us leaving the EU. To the Pelmets of this world its just a game of football that they won and they must hang onto that win at all costs. Pathetic really.

Guest pelmetman

Some LOSER minds will never change ;-) .........

Some LOSERS prolly think I am trying to change their minds 8-) ........

How dumb can Some LOSERS be??? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2021-03-26 3:29 PM

1 Some LOSER minds will never change ;-) .........

2 Some LOSERS prolly think I am trying to change their minds 8-) ........

3 How dumb can Some LOSERS be??? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

1 I can only speak for myself, but given reliable analysis, I'm quite ready to change my mind.

2 I doubt anyone thinks you are trying to change their mind, because you provide no basis for them to do so.

3 I would be truly dumb to allow you, in particular, to change anyone's mind!!!! (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-03-27 12:21 PM

1 I can only speak for myself, but given reliable analysis, I'm quite ready to change my mind.

2 I doubt anyone thinks you are trying to change their mind, because you provide no basis for them to do so.

3 I would be truly dumb to allow you, in particular, to change anyone's mind!!!! (lol) (lol) (lol)

1......Evidence? :D .......

2......I dont need to.....Your EU chums are doing a much better job of changing folks minds than I ever could ;-) .......Even in the EU >:-) ........

3......See above (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2021-03-28 9:45 AM

2......I dont need to.....Your EU chums are doing a much better job of changing folks minds than I ever could ;-) .......Even in the EU >:-) ........

1 Since no Brexiter has yet provided such analysis, the case cannot arise, can it?

2 Then why raise the prospect?

3 See 1 above. (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-03-30 12:44 PM

pelmetman - 2021-03-28 9:45 AM

1 Since no Brexiter has yet provided such analysis, the case cannot arise, can it?

2 Then why raise the prospect?

3 See 1 above. (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

1......Even I have given up trying to open a closed mind *-) .......

2.....Why not? ;-) .......Us nonbelievers need to save EU brainwashed from themselves >:-) .......

3......Giggle See below (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

5......4 is a example of LOSER arguments for remaining in the EU :D .......

pelmetman - 2021-03-30 6:19 PM..............................

Then 4 is an oxymoron! We cannot remain in what we have already left. So there can no longer be arguments for remain - that was all 5 years ago.

BTW, you haven't "given up" on trying to persuade people of the merits of leaving. You've never put forward an argument for leaving. So far from giving up, you never started!

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-03-30 7:18 PM

Then 4 is an oxymoron! We cannot remain in what we have already left. So there can no longer be arguments for remain - that was all 5 years ago.

BTW, you haven't "given up" on trying to persuade people of the merits of leaving. You've never put forward an argument for leaving. So far from giving up, you never started!

4......... Was about providing oxygen for EU Morons.......Suck it up Brian :D .........

pelmetman - 2021-03-30 8:50 PM

4......... Was about providing oxygen for EU Morons.......Suck it up Brian :D .........

But you have strengthened the EU

Since they saw whats happening to Britain, no other country wants to leave.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-03-31 7:45 AM

Evidence? ;-) ............

Pre Pandemic polls dont count :D .........

pelmetman - 2021-03-31 9:02 AM

They did before Brexit when you claimed other countries would leave :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-03-31 9:15 AM

pelmetman - 2021-03-31 9:02 AM

They did before Brexit when you claimed other countries would leave :D

Like I said ;-) ........

The EU are doing more to achieve Frexit, Spexit, Itexit than us Brexiteers ever could >:-) ......

I guess that's why there dont appear to be any polls on the subject :D ..........

The EU is scared of what they might find :-D ............

Still dancing around Brians point of you, or any other Brexiteer, unable to state reasons why Brexit would be/is good and form any convincing debate as to how leaving is such a benefit to everyone.

Truth is you don't really know and the best you can do is lots of senseless shouty shouty silliness.

pelmetman - 2021-04-01 9:23 AM

B-) ...........

"The UK's successful vaccine rollout means it is now in the best position of all major European nations"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9423563/Britains-daily-Covid-cases-fall-28-week-4-052-deaths-halve-43.html

How lucky are we ......That we didn't change our minds >:-) .........

https://tinyurl.com/ud38ndu7

Archived