Weather Forecast.

Bazza454

In deference to the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Royal Commission for Political Correctness, it was announced today that the local climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as "English Weather".

In order to avoid offending a sizeable portion of the population, it will now be referred to as "Muslim Weather".

In other words - "Partly Sunni but mostly Shi'ite".

There's two T watts in Scotland Michele ( three if you count the time when Chopper tours up there ) but like Sc***thorpe, innocent placenames are subject to the same automatic censorship simply to eliminate foul language which overall must be a good thing. As my old pal Isaac Hunt used to say, you'll never beat the system, so rather than cause offence its better to leave things as they are.

howie - 2008-08-07 12:18 AM

There's two T watts in Scotland Michele ( three if you count the time when Chopper tours up there ) but like Sc***thorpe, innocent placenames are subject to the same automatic censorship simply to eliminate foul language which overall must be a good thing. As my old pal Isaac Hunt used to say, you'll never beat the system, so rather than cause offence its better to leave things as they are.

The only problem though Howie is when it **** letters from perfectly reasonable words, it them makes you wonder what the 'bad' word was that was **** out! 8-)

That's my excuse anyway .... :D

Archived