Weathers changing.........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

It's getting time for us xenophobes to head South to spend 6 months surrounded by Johnny Foreigners :D ........

I must be a rubbish xenophobe? :-S...........

P1010899.JPG.e454fcf636d5fc468e681b28070ee83a.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 4:12 PM

It's getting time for us xenophobes to head South to spend 6 months surrounded by Johnny Foreigners :D ........

First get your green card, international driving license, arrange travel insurance, work out how to manage with the £ likely to drop even more. Presumably you're not nice enough to have a dog, as pet passport scheme crashing.

Guest pelmetman
Conrad - 2019-09-04 4:40 PM

First get your green card, international driving license, arrange travel insurance, work out how to manage with the £ likely to drop even more. Presumably you're not nice enough to have a dog, as pet passport scheme crashing.

PMSL!........You need to do your homework Taffy (lol) ........

Are yours rescues? ;-) .........

Or are you one of those pretentious folk who spend a fortune buying inbred pedigree? :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 4:46 PM

Or are you one of those pretentious folk who spend a fortune buying inbred pedigree? :-| .......

Do you get up in the morning planning how to insult people? Have you tried being nice? Try it, it's quite invigorating! By the way, if you go to France, YOU are the foreigner, you won't be surrounded by them.Also, if we crash out of the EU, you won't be able to stay 6 months, only 90 days out of 180, suggest you do your homework

Guest pelmetman
Conrad - 2019-09-04 8:00 PM

Do you get up in the morning planning how to insult people? Have you tried being nice?

"Presumably you're not nice enough to have a dog"

Obviously you do ;-) ..........and your obviously just another Remoaner hypocrite >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 8:56 PM

Do you get up in the morning planning how to insult people? Have you tried being nice?

Obviously you do ;-) ..........and your obviously just another Remoaner hypocrite >:-) ........

Come on, Peltman, I'm sure you can stoop lower! Can't be bothered to try to engage with you any longer.

Do you get up in the morning planning how to insult people? Have you tried being nice? Try it, it's quite invigorating! By the way, if you go to France, YOU are the foreigner, you won't be surrounded by them.Also, if we crash out of the EU, you won't be able to stay 6 months, only 90 days out of 180, suggest you do your homework

Don't get him started on that.....he's one of those who thought ending freedom of movement only applied to "them foreigner types" and Little Englanders like him would be exempt. Since then he's used every trick possible, conniving through duplicitous means to spend half the year in Spain. His latest ruse to add to the growing list is looking at having that old van he lives in, plated in Spain. Naturally he also wants, and expects to continue making full use of free meds and facilities supplied by the NHS whilst out of UK, a service he's critical of yet openly abuses it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-04 9:05 PM

Don't get him started on that.....he's one of those who thought ending freedom of movement only applied to "them foreigner types" and Little Englanders like him would be exempt. Since then he's used every trick possible, conniving through duplicitous means to spend half the year in Spain. His latest ruse to add to the growing list is looking at having that old van he lives in, plated in Spain. Naturally he also wants, and expects to continue making full use of free meds and facilities supplied by the NHS whilst out of UK, a service he's critical of yet openly abuses it.

Yeah I abuse the NHS by not being here to use it *-) ..........

Typical Remaoner logic (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Conrad - 2019-09-04 9:02 PM

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 8:56 PM

Come on, Peltman, I'm sure you can stoop lower! Can't be bothered to try to engage with you any longer.

Loser (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2019-09-04 9:08 PM

Who prescribes and dispenses your meds when you are out of UK?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-04 10:05 PM

Pharmacy2U ;-) .............Every time they arrive I think of you Bullet :D .........and snigger (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-09-05 8:46 AM

Pharmacy2U ;-) .............Every time they arrive I think of you Bullet :D .........and snigger (lol) .......

That's not the question i asked you so i'll try again.....who prescribes and dispenses your meds when you are out of UK?

That company is available to all NHS registered patients and simply an electronic method of dispensing and delivering within the UK. They do not deliver anywhere outside mainland UK.

Bulletguy - 2019-09-05 12:47 PM

That's not the question i asked you so i'll try again.....who prescribes and dispenses your meds when you are out of UK?

That company is available to all NHS registered patients and simply an electronic method of dispensing and delivering within the UK. They do not deliver anywhere outside mainland UK.

You're just adding fuel to Peltman's ire, think it best if everyone else on the forum just ignored him and perhaps he'll go away!

Conrad - 2019-09-05 3:00 PM

You're just adding fuel to Peltman's ire, think it best if everyone else on the forum just ignored him and perhaps he'll go away!

He'll never go away! You haven't met his 'other half' yet who he's missing. Tweedledee and Tweedledum are like fly paper.

I feel sorry for your dogs having someone with no sense of humor living with them. *-)

Guest pelmetman

Obviously you cant ignore me can you? (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

I see you avoided answering the question i put to you so for the third time now.......

That company you quoted is available to all NHS registered patients and simply an electronic method of dispensing and delivering within the UK. They do not dispense or deliver outside mainland UK.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-06 1:21 PM

I see you avoided answering the question i put to you so for the third time now.......

That company you quoted is available to all NHS registered patients and simply an electronic method of dispensing and delivering within the UK. They do not dispense or deliver outside mainland UK.

My Spanish UK doctor who knows we spend the winter in her country ;-) .........

Perhaps you should ask yourself why your doctor is so pedantic about your meds? :-| ........

Could being an annoying Lefty plonker be stopping you from accessing more than 3 months drugs? >:-) .......

P1010899.JPG.9fd4557e7db52811477976960ee6532f.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-09-06 7:33 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-06 1:21 PM

My Spanish UK doctor who knows we spend the winter in her country ;-) .........

Perhaps you should ask yourself why your doctor is so pedantic about your meds? :-| ........

1) I wasn't interested in the nationality of your GP as that's totally irrelevant.....i was simply establishing the fact you're using NHS facilities when in UK.

2) My GP isn't being pedantic at all. She's simply abiding by the NHS GMSC regulations, the nature of which have been made very clear to me from the DoH since i questioned it through my MP. That same regulation allows a GP to remove any patient from list whose intention is to remain out of UK over three months. As a consequence that person ceases to be eligible for NHS treatment. I don't agree with it but those are 'the rules'....and your GP should know that.

Also 3 month meds supply at one time, in other words one 'job lot' is the absolute max allowed for a GP to prescribe and a pharmacist to dispense. Your GP should also know about that too.

Alternatively you can opt for 6 x 1 monthly prescriptions drawing one month supply at a time which i suspect is the option you use. As you already stated you use an electronic delivery so they're being sent to a UK address, the resident of which then mails them out to you.

Thats an abuse of NHS facilities no matter how you try to cut it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-06 8:40 PM

My GP isn't being pedantic at all. She's simply abiding by the NHS GMSC regulations, the nature of which have been made very clear to me from the DoH since i questioned it through my MP.

Giggle :D .........

And YOU were not being pedantic by involving your MP??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Blimey Bullet......you must have led a sheltered life on the shop floor 8-) ........

Guest pelmetman

Back on topic ;-) ........

We're are just South of the Watford Gap parallel......and have put the heating on 8-) .......

Having agreed to spend a fortnight with friends here in the Frozen North from tomorrow :-S ......

Er in doors is trying to remember whether my trousers are packed somewhere in the camper or the trailer.........Or in our caravan in Spain 8-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-09-06 8:57 PM

My GP isn't being pedantic at all. She's simply abiding by the NHS GMSC regulations, the nature of which have been made very clear to me from the DoH since i questioned it through my MP.

And YOU were not being pedantic by involving your MP??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

That's an MP's job. He looked into the questions i put to him and confirmed via the DoH what my GP said is a fact.

By editing out the rest of my post also confirms what i'd believed all along you've been doing.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-09-06 9:34 PM

That's an MP's job. He looked into the questions i put to him and confirmed via the DoH what my GP said is a fact.

By editing out the rest of my post also confirms what i'd believed all along you've been doing.

I can see why you never got off the shop floor :D ..........and why you have a massive chip on your left shoulder *-) ..........

Did your school reports often say ......Lacks imagination? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-09-06 9:40 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-09-06 9:34 PM

I can see why you never got off the shop floor :D ..........and why you have a massive chip on your left shoulder *-) ..........

Did your school reports often say ......Lacks imagination? ;-) ........

What on earth are you on about? Are you drunk again because you're spouting utter nonsensical drivel now you've been boxed and run out of excuses. *-)

Archived