Welcome ...

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2020-01-16 12:50 PM

FastPat1! ... Im sure Ive seen a similar name somewhere

Hmm. Could be a genuine newbie just like you. 8-)

Who will Dave come back as? Dai Fat Belly Brexit Bucket? Cava Queen? Terry Fcukwit?

Ive never been banned from anywhere on social media of course being the essence of diplomacy. There may have been the odd moderator twitching his finger over the delete key I suppose. Actually thats not very rock n roll. I must get banned. What do I have to do?

I did get banned out of most of the pubs within a mile of the college I was at in Durham when I was a teenager but that wasnt me either, just the morons I kept company with. Nothings changed. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-01-16 4:21 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-16 12:50 PM

FastPat1! ... Im sure Ive seen a similar name somewhere

Hmm. Could be a genuine newbie just like you. 8-)

Who will Dave come back as? Dai Fat Belly Brexit Bucket? Cava Queen? Terry Fcukwit?

Ive never been banned from anywhere on social media of course being the essence of diplomacy. There may have been the odd moderator twitching his finger over the delete key I suppose. Actually thats not very rock n roll. I must get banned. What do I have to do?

I did get banned out of most of the pubs within a mile of the college I was at in Durham when I was a teenager but that wasnt me either, just the morons I kept company with. Nothings changed. (lol)

Maybe they haven’t heard your singing yet.

Archived