Welcome Catherine!

Tony Jones

Guest Frank Wilkinson
She's posted Tony, in the Motorhome Matters forum "Help us choose a new van" so you can chat her up there you little devil!

Frank Wilkinson - 2007-03-29 6:51 PM

She's posted Tony, in the Motorhome Matters forum "Help us choose a new van" so you can chat her up there you little devil!

Cheers Frank, found her post and replied.

But chatting up isn't the issue - I'm perfectly satisfied with the present Mrs Jones (aka "my first wife" or "the married woman I live with" - this last goes down especially well at church conferences!!)

Tony

Speaking of contradictions look at the top two postings on this thread, note the pictures of the Happiest looking soul you've ever seen and the most miserable bar steward to grace these pages.

Or does Tony realy look like a serial killer, so he picked a random happy face to fit in with the image of a man of the cloth

T I C

(tongue in cheek)

oorgiz

Guest Frank Wilkinson
Usinmyknaus - 2007-03-29 7:51 PM In calling a man of the cloth a "lttle devil" has the erudite Mr. Wilkinson created the ultimate contradiction in terms? Or can anyone do better? Bob

My favourite oxymoron is a 'poor solicitor'.

Usinmyknaus - 2007-03-29 7:51 PM

In calling a man of the cloth a "lttle devil" has the erudite Mr. Wilkinson created the ultimate contradiction in terms? Or can anyone do better?

Bob

Where's the contradiction? I can still remember when our village was divided into Methodist, Babtist, Congrigational and of course CofE, none of those devil worshiping papalists (as the rev Paisley put it) that I know of, there was always a lot of back bitting, now there is just the one chapel and the church , all seem to get along well now, but there's a lot of different religeons around the world, each think they worship the right god(s) and the rest are devil worshipers. So who worships the correct god(s) and who are devil worshipers?

oorgiz - 2007-03-29 8:31 PM

Or does Tony realy look like a serial killer, so he picked a random happy face to fit in with the image of a man of the cloth

T I C

(tongue in cheek)

oorgiz

Who says serial killers can't look happy? I'm sure some of them really enjoy their work. Or is this the Chatterbox Spelling Gremlin at work again - perhaps you were referring to the CEREAL I killed for breakfast?

I think terry would make the ultimate axe murderer, looking at his photo who would even acuse him of j walking! he would knock on your door and you would invite him in thinking there's a nice pleasent chap, then you've had it.

Archived