Welcome to the Fourth Reich

FunsterJohn

Jeesaz!! Its 2016 again. You really have been stuck in some kind of time warp FunnyJohn.

You should do a little research in how our security will really be effected when we crash out on 31 October. Being concerned about the odd little rogue Romanian criminal should be the least of your worries. You have a lot of catching up to do. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-07 10:12 AM

Jeesaz!! Its 2016 again. You really have been stuck in some kind of time warp FunnyJohn.

You should do a little research in how our security will really be effected when we crash out on 31 October. Being concerned about the odd little rogue Romanian criminal should be the least of your worries. You have a lot of catching up to do. *-)

If those EU criminals only targeted Remoaners then I wouldn't have a problem with them ;-) .........

Barryd999 - 2019-07-07 11:12 AM

My apologies. I hadn't realised that Ursula von der Leyn, the probable next federalist president of the European Commission, had been elected to that post in 2016, I could have sworn that she was in the frame now in 2019.

I also wasn't aware that the court case, just reported a couple of days ago, also happened in 2016. Do you have some kind of a time machine?

As for my seven points for leaving the EU I asked you do disprove any of them with evidence. Not opinion, or guesswork, but evidence. You've been reticent at doing so.

Your comment about being concerned about the 'odd little Romanian criminal' sums up your rather unintelligent and bigoted view of the whole argument. Most people are able to work out that this is about the powers of the EU over our own judicial system, not one 'odd Romanian criminal' although I doubt that his victims will consider that he's not worth worrying about. But what do you care about the victims of these visitors from Eastern Europe who are responsible for such misery and can't be deported?

You also have no evidence or actual facts about what will happen to our security after we leave. The EU will be as eager as we are to help each other on such matters. Why would they cut off their nose to spite their face?

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-07 10:25 AM

My apologies. I hadn't realised that Ursula von der Leyn, the probable next federalist president of the European Commission, had been elected to that post in 2016, I could have sworn that she was in the frame now in 2019.

I also wasn't aware that the court case, just reported a couple of days ago, also happened in 2016. Do you have some kind of a time machine?

As for my seven points for leaving the EU I asked you do disprove any of them with evidence. Not opinion, or guesswork, but evidence. You've been reticent at doing so.

Your comment about being concerned about the 'odd little Romanian criminal' sums up your rather unintelligent and bigoted view of the whole argument. Most people are able to work out that this is about the powers of the EU over our own judicial system, not one 'odd Romanian criminal' although I doubt that his victims will consider that he's not worth worrying about. But what do you care about the victims of these visitors from Eastern Europe who are responsible for such misery and can't be deported?

You also have no evidence or actual facts about what will happen to our security after we leave. The EU will be as eager as we are to help each other on such matters. Why would they cut off their nose to spite their face?

I like you I really do ... Please go steady with Barry though ... Bedroom disability syndrome has Barry by the marbles

Guest pelmetman

I see the Fourth Reich is flexing it muscles and threatening the Swiss again 8-) ........

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1150146/eu-latest-news-switzerland-exit-brexit-stock-exchange

“Currently Switzerland has its own package of bilateral deals. But though this has worked successfully, the EU has never liked it.

"So Brussels wants to bring all this into a single formal agreement which would mandate Switzerland to adopt EU laws," said Victoria Hewson, of the Institute of Economic Affairs think-tank.

“Switzerland may chooses to adopt EU laws, but it is currently not obliged to - and that’s the point."

Now Brussels has adopted “political pressure tactics” including threatening Swiss energy supplies in order to force its hand, she added.

Typical Very very nasty EU bullying tactics *-) ........

The 2016 reference was to highlight that its you that is stuck in some kind of time warp promoting the same guff that got us into this mess. Same goes for your seven points. Its all stuff from way way back, all of it long since debunked. Your final statement just proves how much you have had your head in the sand for over three years. Even the heads of our security services have spoken out about how a no deal brexit poses a real threat to our security but your more concerned about a few Romanian criminals because they are funny foreigners "innit". *-)

To prove your still in 2016 your still using the old " Why would they cut off their nose to spite their face? " line. Jeesaz! You dont realise how the EU works even now do you? I bet your still using phrases such as "we hold all the cards" and "they need us more than we need them". Christ. *-)

Your right about one thing though. Debate with you would be pointless and a complete waste of time. At least with Dave and Mr Birdbrain its fun.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 9:14 AM

The 2016 reference was to highlight that its you that is stuck in some kind of time warp promoting the same guff that got us into this mess. Same goes for your seven points. Its all stuff from way way back, all of it long since debunked. Your final statement just proves how much you have had your head in the sand for over three years. Even the heads of our security services have spoken out about how a no deal brexit poses a real threat to our security but your more concerned about a few Romanian criminals because they are funny foreigners "innit". *-)

To prove your still in 2016 your still using the old " Why would they cut off their nose to spite their face? " line. Jeesaz! You dont realise how the EU works even now do you? I bet your still using phrases such as "we hold all the cards" and "they need us more than we need them". Christ. *-)

Your right about one thing though. Debate with you would be pointless and a complete waste of time. At least with Dave and Mr Birdbrain its fun.

The Fourth Reich threatening the Swiss again is not 1941 or 2016.......but 2019 :-| ...........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tannenbaum

Same Nasty Nazi sh*t .........Just different methods *-) ........

Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 10:14 AM

Ah, the master of diversion strikes again. I show you an article in which the threat of dangers of the EUs expanding federalism is pointed out and what do you do? Well, what you don't do as always is submit an intelligent rebuttal. Once again all you're capable of is deflecting with the usual insults and 'I'm the only one that's right' blathering.

The seven points that I raised may have been written in 2016. So what? The fact that they were written three years ago seems to be the only rebuttal that you can make. Once more I ask you, and this must be the third time, tell me why they've been 'rubbished' as you say. But once more I ask, don't give me opinion and guesswork, give me facts. Or you could post another childish little YouTube video.

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-08 10:54 AM

Ah, the master of diversion strikes again. I show you an article in which the threat of dangers of the EUs expanding federalism is pointed out and what do you do? Well, what you don't do as always is submit an intelligent rebuttal. Once again all you're capable of is deflecting with the usual insults and 'I'm the only one that's right' blathering.

The seven points that I raised may have been written in 2016. So what? The fact that they were written three years ago seems to be the only rebuttal that you can make. Once more I ask you, and this must be the third time, tell me why they've been 'rubbished' as you say. But once more I ask, don't give me opinion and guesswork, give me facts. Or you could post another childish little YouTube video.

Dear God. :-( Ok ill have go but if you think I am going to amass a detailed list of facts, facts figures and arguments against a list that has long since been shot down in flames then I can assure you, I have better things to do.

I presume you mean this article, the one from over three years ago? https://www.vox.com/2016/6/22/11992106/brexit-arguments

The key points as usual seem to be Sovereignty, regulations, Immigration and the money.

So lets look at Sovereignty and regulations together first.

The UK has never lost its sovereignty. We make our own laws and regulations but are also a big fish in the EU pond and surprisingly (for Brexiteers) the UK has pretty much voted for most of the stuff coming our way from Brussels.

Its "All those EU laws that were forced on us init!" they say.

There were 29,592 laws introduced in the UK between 1996 and 2014, of those 4514 had EU influence. (15% came via the EU). Out of the 29,592 laws Britain voted against 72. (0.2% were unwanted by Britain)

Average of 4 laws a year were "Forced on us"

The unwanted laws by Britain include regulations such as making sure food labels say if Aspartine is present, which has been linked to cancer, headaches and seizures, and banning carcinogenic residue in meat.

As for some of the crack pot laws that were supposedly thrust upon us that we could no nothing about in that three year old article of yours I think you will find most of them were just made up. You should have a look at this. https://tompride.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/see-20-years-of-fake-news-about-eu-by-uk-press-vote-for-your-favourite-here/

The Brexiteers wanted Sovereignty but they never lost it however we had a terrific example of just how much they value sovereignty and "Taking back control" soon after the referendum when our highest court deemed that Parliament should have a say in invoking article 50 and a meaningful vote. "Enemies of the People" they and the sh1t sheets cried, one of the papers even making a fuss over one of the judges being Gay as if for some reason that made him less reliable. Bizarre but there you go.

Immigration then. This was the biggie really wasn't it?

Some interesting "FACTS" on immigration came out last year.

"Migrants from the EU contribute £2,300 more to the exchequer each year in net terms than the average adult, the analysis for the government has found.

And, over their lifetimes, they pay in £78,000 more than they take out in public services and benefits - while the average UK citizen’s net lifetime contribution is zero."

This was the main thrust behind Brexit really. Get shot of all these funny sponging foreigners. The facts however speak for themselves. EU Migrants come here to work and you cannot argue with the figures or the fact that we desperately need them. All thats happened since the vote is the good ones have left and none EU migration has shot up. Own goal number 1. At least you will be able to recognise the bloke pulling cabbages or fixing you up in hospital as they will be brown or black and from Asia or Africa, not white from France, Italy or Poland.

And then there is the money!!! Brexiteers say they are not bothered about the financial costs of Brexit now they know its really going to hurt but they are obsessed with that £39 billion oddly. We have lost nearly twice that already since this clusterfeck was bestowed upon us and the meter is still running.

Fact is we will end up paying it or at least a good chunk of it as we wont get a deal without it even after we have left. Brexiteers are so short sighted though they just want to pull up the drawbridge, angrily cross their arms in defiance and tell the world to feck off. Trouble is we will all starve or die horribly if we do that so mark my words, we will be eating humble pie one way or another unless of course you prefer to be Trumps Bitch and that £39 billion will be the least of your worries once that moron gets his claws into us.

The stuff in that article has been done to death really. If your still falling for all that guff then your a lost cause as far as any debate about Brexit goes really but I think we have already established that.

The evidence is simply overwhelming now yet still people like you refuse to admit you got it wrong. Your part of the cult. If you just "believe" it will all work out. You cant argue with that and I have kind of just stopped bothering with people like you. I realised this some time ago which is why I have spent the huge majority of my time talking to "reasonable" and not cultist Brexiteers, fence sitters if you like. They wont vote for this no deal madness now. Many of them would now vote remain I believe and certainly if the option were no deal or remaining. You have no majority for that, none at all.

Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 1:15 PM

Dear God. :-( Ok ill have go but if you think I am going to amass a detailed list of facts, facts figures and arguments against a list that has long since been shot down in flames then I can assure you, I have better things to do.

I presume you mean this article, the one from over three years ago? https://www.vox.com/2016/6/22/11992106/brexit-arguments

The key points as usual seem to be Sovereignty, regulations, Immigration and the money.

The UK has never lost its sovereignty. We make our own laws and regulations but are also a big fish in the EU pond and surprisingly (for Brexiteers) the UK has pretty much voted for most of the stuff coming our way from Brussels.

There were 29,592 laws introduced in the UK between 1996 and 2014, of those 4514 had EU influence. (15% came via the EU). Out of the 29,592 laws Britain voted against 72. (0.2% were unwanted by Britain)

The unwanted laws by Britain include regulations such as making sure food labels say if Aspartine is present, which has been linked to cancer, headaches and seizures, and banning carcinogenic residue in meat.

As for some of the crack pot laws that were supposedly thrust upon us that we could no nothing about in that three year old article of yours I think you will find most of them were just made up. You should have a look at this. https://tompride.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/see-20-years-of-fake-news-about-eu-by-uk-press-vote-for-your-favourite-here/

The Brexiteers wanted Sovereignty but they never lost it however we had a terrific example of just how much they value sovereignty and "Taking back control" soon after the referendum when our highest court deemed that Parliament should have a say in invoking article 50 and a meaningful vote. "Enemies of the People" they and the sh1t sheets cried, one of the papers even making a fuss over one of the judges being Gay as if for some reason that made him less reliable. Bizarre but there you go.

"Migrants from the EU contribute £2,300 more to the exchequer each year in net terms than the average adult, the analysis for the government has found.

And, over their lifetimes, they pay in £78,000 more than they take out in public services and benefits - while the average UK citizen’s net lifetime contribution is zero."

This was the main thrust behind Brexit really. Get shot of all these funny sponging foreigners. The facts however speak for themselves. EU Migrants come here to work and you cannot argue with the figures or the fact that we desperately need them. All thats happened since the vote is the good ones have left and none EU migration has shot up. Own goal number 1. At least you will be able to recognise the bloke pulling cabbages or fixing you up in hospital as they will be brown or black and from Asia or Africa, not white from France, Italy or Poland.

And then there is the money!!! Brexiteers say they are not bothered about the financial costs of Brexit now they know its really going to hurt but they are obsessed with that £39 billion oddly. We have lost nearly twice that already since this clusterfeck was bestowed upon us and the meter is still running.

Fact is we will end up paying it or at least a good chunk of it as we wont get a deal without it even after we have left. Brexiteers are so short sighted though they just want to pull up the drawbridge, angrily cross their arms in defiance and tell the world to feck off. Trouble is we will all starve or die horribly if we do that so mark my words, we will be eating humble pie one way or another unless of course you prefer to be Trumps Bitch and that £39 billion will be the least of your worries once that moron gets his claws into us.

The stuff in that article has been done to death really. If your still falling for all that guff then your a lost cause as far as any debate about Brexit goes really but I think we have already established that.

The evidence is simply overwhelming now yet still people like you refuse to admit you got it wrong. Your part of the cult. If you just "believe" it will all work out. You cant argue with that and I have kind of just stopped bothering with people like you. I realised this some time ago which is why I have spent the huge majority of my time talking to "reasonable" and not cultist Brexiteers, fence sitters if you like. They wont vote for this no deal madness now. Many of them would now vote remain I believe and certainly if the option were no deal or remaining. You have no majority for that, none at all.

We're part of a cult? That's hilarious from a man who believes that anyone who doesn't agree with him is thick or an idiot. Here's something else for you to chew on. Perhaps you're more intelligent than Professor David Blake? https://briefingsforbrexit.com/ten-reasons-that-justify-the-uks-decision-to-leave-the-european-union/

Immigration is one argument that you continue to ignore and get wrong. I have no problem with immigration. Without it the NHS would collapse. Yes, immigrants contribute but at present we have to accept everybody from the EU and EU Laws prevent us from deporting the very worst of criminals.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/07/judges-rule-romanian-criminal-cannot-deported-eu-law/

When we leave the EU we'll be able to encourage immigrants who contribute to our society and refuse or deport the dross responsible for so much misery.

Finally, these are the words of a cult member and utter zealot who will brook no argument: 'Trouble is we will all starve or die horribly if we do that so mark my words, we will be eating humble pie one way or another unless of course you prefer to be Trumps Bitch and that £39 billion will be the least of your worries once that moron gets his claws into us.' Yep, we're all going to starve and die horribly. You need help, go and see your doctor.

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-08 12:52 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 1:15 PM

We're part of a cult? That's hilarious from a man who believes that anyone who doesn't agree with him is thick or an idiot. Here's something else for you to chew on. Perhaps you're more intelligent than Professor David Blake? https://briefingsforbrexit.com/ten-reasons-that-justify-the-uks-decision-to-leave-the-european-union/

Immigration is one argument that you continue to ignore and get wrong. I have no problem with immigration. Without it the NHS would collapse. Yes, immigrants contribute but at present we have to accept everybody from the EU and EU Laws prevent us from deporting the very worst of criminals.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/07/judges-rule-romanian-criminal-cannot-deported-eu-law/

When we leave the EU we'll be able to encourage immigrants who contribute to our society and refuse or deport the dross responsible for so much misery.

Finally, these are the words of a cult member and utter zealot who will brook no argument: 'Trouble is we will all starve or die horribly if we do that so mark my words, we will be eating humble pie one way or another unless of course you prefer to be Trumps Bitch and that £39 billion will be the least of your worries once that moron gets his claws into us.' Yep, we're all going to starve and die horribly. You need help, go and see your doctor.

You are part of the "Brexit Cult" though. You will scrabble around trying to find arguments that still show valid reasons for Brexit but what do you come up with? Something from 2016. Well done on finding a nutty professor from 2018 though, your getting more recent! For every one person with letters behind their name that will spout pro Brexit nonsense I bet I can find you a hundred that will give you valid and sensible reasons for remaining. It is in fact YOU and the cultists that refuse to listen to reason which is why its a waste of time debating with you.

Your immigration argument is ridiculous. You seem to be saying you support freedom of movement but only for immigrants who will not commit crimes. Thankfully the facts show that crime from EU immigrants is low but all your Brexit has achieved is to actually chase away vital immigrants from the NHS and other vital sectors. You didnt bank on the silly foreigners actually having choices and choosing to turn their back on the UK. All you will leave us with is the dross and a huge black economy of illegals.

My last comments about people dying were a bit of black humour but it is actually inevitable. How many thousands died as a result of ten years of austerity? Do a little research. Austerity will be a walk in the park thanks to Brexit and of course Austerity will have to continue. Try looking a cancer patient in the eye who has just been told they are going to croak thanks to life saving Icotopes not being available because you swallowed twenty years of anti EU bile from the Daily Heil or Brexpress.

Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 2:59 PM

You are part of the "Brexit Cult" though. You will scrabble around trying to find arguments that still show valid reasons for Brexit but what do you come up with? Something from 2016. Well done on finding a nutty professor from 2018 though, your getting more recent! For every one person with letters behind their name that will spout pro Brexit nonsense I bet I can find you a hundred that will give you valid and sensible reasons for remaining. It is in fact YOU and the cultists that refuse to listen to reason which is why its a waste of time debating with you.

Your immigration argument is ridiculous. You seem to be saying you support freedom of movement but only for immigrants who will not commit crimes. Thankfully the facts show that crime from EU immigrants is low but all your Brexit has achieved is to actually chase away vital immigrants from the NHS and other vital sectors. You didnt bank on the silly foreigners actually having choices and choosing to turn their back on the UK. All you will leave us with is the dross and a huge black economy of illegals.

My last comments about people dying were a bit of black humour but it is actually inevitable. How many thousands died as a result of ten years of austerity? Do a little research. Austerity will be a walk in the park thanks to Brexit and of course Austerity will have to continue. Try looking a cancer patient in the eye who has just been told they are going to croak thanks to life saving Icotopes not being available because you swallowed twenty years of anti EU bile from the Daily Heil or Brexpress.

You clearly have difficulty understanding the simplest of arguments but I'll try to explain it in the easiest of terms, so here goes, try to concentrate. Of course we can't tell who will commit crimes but if they do we can throw them out, whereas now EU law protects the most vile criminals.

But what really illustrates my point about your intransigence and enormous ego is that a man makes cogent and reasonable arguments why Brexit is necessary but of course you don't agree with him so he's a 'nutty professor'. Your arrogance and superiority knows no bounds.

This is your 'nutty professor'. https://www.cass.city.ac.uk/faculties-and-research/experts/david-blake

Anyway, keep up the ludicrous scare tactics, we're all going to starve, cancer patients will die, blah stupid blah. Are cancer patients dying in civilised non-EU countries because they can't get the right treatment? I was being serious about your mental health. You are a beyond a zealot. You are the worst kind of fanatic. Please, step back and be prepared to accept that you might just be wrong. Sorry, I'm not sure why I said that. It's an impossible request. No one else is right, whatever their qualifications or experience, the great Barry, who has 'studied Brexit for three years' is the only voice that matters.

Ps I only read the Daily Telegraph. Although in your eyes that probably makes me one of your 'Nazis'.

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-08 2:22 PM

You clearly have difficulty understanding the simplest of arguments but I'll try to explain it in the easiest of terms, so here goes, try to concentrate. Of course we can't tell who will commit crimes but if they do we can throw them out, whereas now EU law protects the most vile criminals.

But what really illustrates my point about your intransigence and enormous ego is that a man makes cogent and reasonable arguments why Brexit is necessary but of course you don't agree with him so he's a 'nutty professor'. Your arrogance and superiority knows no bounds.

This is your 'nutty professor'. https://www.cass.city.ac.uk/faculties-and-research/experts/david-blake

Anyway, keep up the ludicrous scare tactics, we're all going to starve, cancer patients will die, blah stupid blah. Are cancer patients dying in civilised non-EU countries because they can't get the right treatment? I was being serious about your mental health. You are a beyond a zealot. You are the worst kind of fanatic. Please, step back and be prepared to accept that you might just be wrong. Sorry, I'm not sure why I said that. It's an impossible request. No one else is right, whatever their qualifications or experience, the great Barry, who has 'studied Brexit for three years' is the only voice that matters.

Ps I only read the Daily Telegraph. Although in your eyes that probably makes me one of your 'Nazis'.

Cancer patients dying !!! ... Were all going to starve to death !!! ... etc etc and he has the nerve to babble on endlessly about a big red ruddy bus ... Nurse !!! ... There is hope though , Barry did say he'd rather starve to death than do a deal with POTUS Trump so we can only hope that US deal comes about pretty quick

Dont we have things called prisons? I dont think the EU says we cant lock up criminal immigrants do they? We do actually deport several thousand every year so clearly its not impossible but if they break the law then fine them or lock em up. Simple as that. I wouldnt even cite that as a reason for leaving the EU but of course its another big headline emotive vote winner isnt it? Same as fishing was.

I am always prepared to admit I am wrong but the difference between people like me and the Brexit cultists is they never will. When (not if) it all goes to rat sh1t you can bet your bottom dollar it will be anyones fault but those that voted for it or orchestrated it. It will be the EU to blame or those silly remoaners, not them.

Scare tactics? Did you google deaths from Austerity yet? Its dead easy. Just open up a google search page and type it in and press enter (you can have that bit of ICT advice for free).

I would love to be wrong and yes I have studied Brexit in detail for three years and frankly anyone that has and still thinks its the best thing for the UK is someone that really needs help, not me.

You ONLY read the Telegraph. I rest my case.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 12:15 PM

You mean those laws that the EU laws countermand? ;-) ........

Why else would we not be allowed to kick out their murderers and thieves? *-) .......

BTW having a EU bum licker at the EU table is hardly proof that we "the general public" acquiesced to what was done in our name :-| ..........

Guest pelmetman

Is that all ;-) ..........

So it's not as bad as we were told when you Remoaners bleated on about all the laws we'd have to change >:-) ...........

Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 4:15 PM

Dont we have things called prisons? I dont think the EU says we cant lock up criminal immigrants do they? We do actually deport several thousand every year so clearly its not impossible but if they break the law then fine them or lock em up. Simple as that. I wouldnt even cite that as a reason for leaving the EU but of course its another big headline emotive vote winner isnt it? Same as fishing was.

I am always prepared to admit I am wrong but the difference between people like me and the Brexit cultists is they never will. When (not if) it all goes to rat sh1t you can bet your bottom dollar it will be anyones fault but those that voted for it or orchestrated it. It will be the EU to blame or those silly remoaners, not them.

Scare tactics? Did you google deaths from Austerity yet? Its dead easy. Just open up a google search page and type it in and press enter (you can have that bit of ICT advice for free).

I would love to be wrong and yes I have studied Brexit in detail for three years and frankly anyone that has and still thinks its the best thing for the UK is someone that really needs help, not me.

This is getting very boring. I'll start again. Of course we have prisons but we can't lock them up indefinitely. They do come out of prison eventually you know and many are recidivists but we can't deport them because of EU law. Is it sinking in yet? It shouldn't be difficult for a man who claims to have 'studied' something for three years. What did you get? A BA in Always Being Right?

Guest pelmetman

Has anyone bothered to do some "very interesting" math's on what their criminals have cost, or the detrimental affect they've had on the wages of the low paid, Or the detrimental affect on the area's where they've been foisted ???? ;-) .........

Nah thought not *-) ..........

THOSE inconvenient "FACTS" don't suit your agenda do they Barry? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-07-08 5:13 PM

Why else would we not be allowed to kick out their murderers and thieves? *-) .......

BTW having a EU bum licker at the EU table is hardly proof that we "the general public" acquiesced to what was done in our name :-| ..........

Forget obsessing over EU law.....you need start concentrating on how you're going to continue flouting UK immigration law if and when we become 'third country' after voting to shoot yourself in the foot. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-08 5:27 PM

Forget obsessing over EU law.....you need start concentrating on how you're going to continue flouting UK immigration law if and when we become 'third country' after voting to shoot yourself in the foot. (lol)

I don't flout "laws" ;-) .......I abide by them......and when Spain decides on what "laws" I should follow to stay there as a temporary resident I will B-) .......

Guest pelmetman
FunsterJohn - 2019-07-08 5:23 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-07-08 4:15 PM

This is getting very boring. I'll start again. Of course we have prisons but we can't lock them up indefinitely. They do come out of prison eventually you know and many are recidivists but we can't deport them because of EU law. Is it sinking in yet? It shouldn't be difficult for a man who claims to have 'studied' something for three years. What did you get? A BA in Always Being Right?

I've been pointing that out for years *-) .........

Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary they'll keep on denying reality 8-) ........

"Nowt as thick as a pig thick Remoaner"......

As they "Now" say Oop Norf >:-).........

pelmetman - 2019-07-08 5:33 PM

I don't flout "laws" ;-) .......I abide by them......and when Spain decides on what "laws" I should follow to stay there as a temporary resident I will B-) .......

I didn't mention Spain......it's UK Immigration you flout and IF UK becomes 'third country', then you've just tightened that noose around your neck much more. You'd best start praying for a revocation of A50. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-08 5:39 PM

I didn't mention Spain......it's UK Immigration you flout and IF UK becomes 'third country', then you've just tightened that noose around your neck much more. You'd best start praying for a revocation of A50. (lol)

What a desperate old moron you've become *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-07-08 5:45 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-08 5:39 PM

What a desperate old moron you've become *-) ........

Not as desperate as you will be when you get caught out.....and only a moron would be stupid enough to boast about intentionally flouting UK immigration. Hypocritical too. Ending freedom of movement was one part of Brexit you voted for.......and that means the end for you.

Archived