Well I Never Saw That One Coming ...

Birdbrain

... An asylum seeker eh??? ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10205013/Police-suicide-bomber-blew-taxi-outside-Liverpools-Womens-Hospital.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR0p_FlNwxHqRI2tqaW-55aUZDrCcJ-HQVzk4h74N3EbRGK-RSngWvPjHnE ... Thank goodness he didn't manage to get to his main target ... So we go into Christmas with armed cops patrolling Christmas markets and back up to a severe threat level of more murder ... Meanwhile 43.000 mainly Islamic nutters are on the terror watch list http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-06/23/c_139161889.htm ... What have we done

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-11-16 10:44 AM

If his claim was rejected in 2014 why was he still here? It says something about mental health issues but its not clear if that was why he was allowed to stay.

I guess we will never know now what his motivation was.

Allah is the greatest of deceivers :-| .........

pelmetman - 2021-11-16 10:47 AM

If his claim was rejected in 2014 why was he still here? It says something about mental health issues but its not clear if that was why he was allowed to stay.

I wonder why this bloke converted to Christianity four years ago ?

:-|

malc d - 2021-11-16 11:21 AM

Seems a bit of a convoluted long con if thats what it was. Apparently his only interests were F1 and Go Karts. Would someone go to the lengths of converting to Christianity and planning this over presumably a seven year period only to blow himself up in the back of a cab with a bomb that would hardly blow the skin off a rice pudding? Someone with mental health issues gone rogue or proper Terrorist?

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-11-16 11:21 AM

So he could hide in plain sight amongst the infidels *-) ...........

His motivation was to kill dummy ... Heres some more who converted to Christianity to live in easy street ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637471/Muslim-asylum-seekers-Iran-getting-baptised-bid-avoid-getting-kicked-Britain.html ... "We must do more" Chuckle

Archived