West Midlands Fire Service

antony1969

If true, and given the msm source i very much doubt there is a shred of truth in it at all, there are legal channels open to pursue it...so the question anyone with half a brain should be asking is why hasn't it? Nothing to stop anyone from mounting a claim of discrimination, but they'd better make damned sure they have irrefutable solid evidence.

"The source, who did not want to be named" pretty much say's it all. Typical DM garbage. *-)

About the only part in that report which has a ring of truth is the below sentence.

"A spokesman for West Midlands Fire Service said: ‘The approaches we take for recruitment and selection are carefully considered to ensure that they are appropriate, balanced and, above all, legal."

Nothing new there then. Fire brigades have followed 'positive discrimination' for many years at national level.

Before our full metal jacket friend has something to say, my information comes from my Son who is a Station Manager with a local Fire and Rescue Service.

I can imagine that the problem will be worse in areas that have a higher ratio of ethnic minorities as political correctness has taken hold.

747 - 2019-01-28 5:56 PM

Nothing new there then. Fire brigades have followed 'positive discrimination' for many years at national level.

Before our full metal jacket friend has something to say, my information comes from my Son who is a Station Manager with a local Fire and Rescue Service.

I can imagine that the problem will be worse in areas that have a higher ratio of ethnic minorities as political correctness has taken hold.

Haha......and so is my son after leaving the forces who now works with the LFB. All total bollox what you're claiming. Doesn't matter what skin colour...all go through the same training and they either make it or don't. It's complete codswallop to suggest they lower the standards for a black guy or woman. Fitness and intelligence isn't defined by race or colour and only the most extreme racist could ever claim it is.

Bulletguy - 2019-01-28 6:10 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-28 5:52 PM

From the man who lives in a whites only village ... You couldn't make it up ... Lordy

Having a bad day? Get yer white dressing gown and pointy hood on. (lol)

When thats all youve got it really is better not to post princess

Bulletguy - 2019-01-28 6:20 PM

Haha......and so is my son after leaving the forces who now works with the LFB. All total bollox what you're claiming. Doesn't matter what skin colour...all go through the same training and they either make it or don't. It's complete codswallop to suggest they lower the standards for a black guy or woman. Fitness and intelligence isn't defined by race or colour and only the most extreme racist could ever claim it is.

Your going all angry , boiling rant again fella ... Who has said "fitness and intelligence" is defined by race or colour ??? Or was that just a way for you to use your favourite word , racist ... Deep breaths princess cos if anything happens to you remember you'll not be missed for weeks and weeks by anyone

antony1969 - 2019-01-28 6:52 PM

Who has said "fitness and intelligence" is defined by race or colour ???

Exactly what your link implied which is why you posted it.

Bulletguy - 2019-01-28 6:56 PM

Can you show the bit where it implies that please ???

It is not my policy but (allegedly) that of the West Midlands Fire Service, who no doubt will be getting lots of flak as to why the ethnic makeup of its Fire Service does not match that of the local area that it serves.

I find it very amusing that I am getting criticism from a member who has a picture of a bullet as his avatar and the word 'bullet' in his forum name. That implies a deep underlying problem and probably a Walter Mitty psyche. There is nothing romantic or even pleasant about weapons and ammunition. I never want to handle either ever again.

747 - 2019-01-28 7:26 PM

It is not my policy but (allegedly) that of the West Midlands Fire Service, who no doubt will be getting lots of flak as to why the ethnic makeup of its Fire Service does not match that of the local area that it serves.

I find it very amusing that I am getting criticism from a member who has a picture of a bullet as his avatar and the word 'bullet' in his forum name. That implies a deep underlying problem and probably a Walter Mitty psyche. There is nothing romantic or even pleasant about weapons and ammunition. I never want to handle either ever again.

Only Bullet could find it racist to question a policy that seemingly excludes or makes it more difficult for white males to gain employment ... Hes such a champion for multicultural Britain he lives in a whites only village ... No no no I know what your thinking that hes a hypocrite but really hes not

antony1969 - 2019-01-28 7:05 PM

Read it for yourself......and don't start that silly game of nonsense either.

I find it very amusing that I am getting criticism from a member who has a picture of a bullet as his avatar and the word 'bullet' in his forum name. That implies a deep underlying problem and probably a Walter Mitty psyche.

Hate to pee on your fire at such a crap effort of psychological analysis but nothing more sinister or 'Walter Mitty' than what i did for 30 years and the 'nickname' stuck among friends who knew me.

There is nothing romantic or even pleasant about weapons and ammunition. I never want to handle either ever again.

Try telling that one to the millions of yanks who are in love with the things, their wacko 2nd Amendment, and an NRA funded nutjob in the White House who wants to give teachers a pay bonus for carrying a gun in class. *-)

Nicely put Jumbo!

Only cos he cudnt spell what he really does - Bullshout!

Bulletguy - 2019-01-28 8:06 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-28 7:05 PM

Read it for yourself......and don't start that silly game of nonsense either.

I'll translate ... You cant ... Thats why the insults have started ... Its all very familiar

Tracker - 2019-01-28 8:31 PM

Nicely put Jumbo!

Only cos he cudnt spell what he really does - Bullshout!

Oh dear....back of the class again with dunces hat. *-)

"Tracker"? Hhmmm.......tagging device for persistent offenders on probation. (lol)

Im sure your Avatar on "another forum" is one of your little self brandishing a machine gun or did I dream it? (lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-01-28 8:19 PM

I find it very amusing that I am getting criticism from a member who has a picture of a bullet as his avatar and the word 'bullet' in his forum name. That implies a deep underlying problem and probably a Walter Mitty psyche.

Hate to pee on your fire at such a crap effort of psychological analysis but nothing more sinister or 'Walter Mitty' than what i did for 30 years and the 'nickname' stuck among friends who knew me.

There is nothing romantic or even pleasant about weapons and ammunition. I never want to handle either ever again.

Try telling that one to the millions of yanks who are in love with the things, their wacko 2nd Amendment, and an NRA funded nutjob in the White House who wants to give teachers a pay bonus for carrying a gun in class. *-)

You had friends? 8-) 8-)

Barryd999 - 2019-01-28 10:41 PM

Im sure your Avatar on "another forum" is one of your little self brandishing a machine gun or did I dream it? (lol)

I have news for you Barry, I am not in fact a Gnome. I look similar to you .... but much slimmer of course. :D

747 - 2019-01-28 10:48 PM

You had friends? 8-) 8-)

Depends how you define but there's certainly a lot of truth in the saying "real friends can be counted on the fingers of one hand". You've got a lot to learn if you think any other.

You had friends? 8-) 8-)

Yes ... The fella in the paper shop who used to say hello to him while he was buying his copy of The Morning Star on his way to work to sell death ... His best friend and family now is his little black Chatterbox book and you'll have your own little section now you can bet

antony1969 - 2019-01-29 6:22 AM

You had friends? 8-) 8-)

Yes ... The fella in the paper shop who used to say hello to him while he was buying his copy of The Morning Star on his way to work to sell death ... His best friend and family now is his little black Chatterbox book and you'll have your own little section now you can bet

Why has your Avatar legend changed to "The Special one"? Special Needs more like. (lol)

Archived