Weymouth

Dancer

Page would not let me print. Had to go back in and edit a blank item.

Is it me? my PC? or the forum tonight?

I was going to say that I/we are going to Weymouth in January on a dancing holiday. Staying in a hotel so have to park Eeyore in town.

Had some problem parking our 24 foot van when we last went in Jan 2007.

Question. Anyone know if it is worse now?

ps. regarding dancing, does anybody regret Kate being voted off 'strictly'. My two penn'orth says she should have gone on the second week.

Sorry if this thought is late, we have to record it and only get to watch on Wed eve when we come home for tea briefly.

I have nothing of value to say about Weymouth but as for Kate and strictly come dancing I think part of the problem is that the presenters say "now remember, you're voting for your favourite couple" when I think they should be saying "now remember, you're voting for the best dancers". I think this has a lot to do with far better dancers going out before Kate. Yes she tried and she had injuries to contend with but lets face it, the girl couldn't dance!

D.

You shouldn't have too much trouble that time of year, if you go round the back of the railway station, there is a long stretch of road with ample space for your van.

Saw a couple of campers parked up there for a couple of months. Try to get on one of the back roads as opposed to a main drag, it'll be easier.

Thanks guys, and gals.

Never looked around back of railway station last time we were there.

Most of the side streets were residents parking only or two hours max at all times.

For 'strictly'. The one showing most effort and improvement is Letitia Dean, very bad initially but now really showing some good moves and poise.

Archived