What The Bible Says

Birdbrain

Ive not paid much attention to polls, they were miles out in 2017 but I think in a similar situation about this time with three weeks to go. Still plenty of time for Johnson to fcuk it up completely. I am still surprised you two have sold out and are backing him though. I thought you wanted a proper Brexit not Mays Vassal state deal.

Barryd999 - 2019-11-24 9:28 AM

Ive not paid much attention to polls, they were miles out in 2017 but I think in a similar situation about this time with three weeks to go. Still plenty of time for Johnson to fcuk it up completely. I am still surprised you two have sold out and are backing him though. I thought you wanted a proper Brexit not Mays Vassal state deal.

Boris has already fcuked up, and still he gets people's support! I despair of the electorate!

Guest pelmetman
Conrad - 2019-11-24 8:44 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-24 9:28 AM

Boris has already fcuked up, and still he gets people's support! I despair of the electorate!

Another one who only likes democracy when they win *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-11-25 3:32 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-25 7:44 AM...…………..Another one who only likes democracy when they win *-) ..........

Says the Brexiter who thinks everyone else should stop arguing that Brexit is a bad idea! :-D

Says the Remoaner hypocrite who refuses to accept the democratic vote of the majority *-) ........

Archived