What do you want from santa??

york brewery

As usual, i am starting to get the questions what do i want for christmas.

My answer. less nagging,peace n quiet,something very expensive.

And as usual will get socks,slippers,dressing gown, more socks another pair of slippers? oh nearly forgot pyjamas

So my question is what would you like for christmas and what will you end up with.

Braggin' or complainin' Tony? :D :D

D.

Oh yeah, we'd like some money 'cos in 2010 it will be our thirtieth wedding anniversary and we want to go to Venice again in the camper, so instead of presents we're each putting £50 into a savings account for each others birthdays, christmases and anniversaries towards paying for it.

davenewell@home - 2008-12-04 9:46 PM

D.

Oh yeah, we'd like some money 'cos in 2010 it will be our thirtieth wedding anniversary and we want to go to Venice again in the camper, so instead of presents we're each putting £50 into a savings account for each others birthdays, christmases and anniversaries towards paying for it.

Baggin of course :D :D

Don't bank on the interest you'll earn bumping it up though Dave! 8-)

I want to sell my bungalow so that would be a good present ... but its a good job I don't believe in Santa Claus ain't it, so I can't be disappointed with it doesn't sell, so if I don't get what I want, and if I don't think I'll get it in the first place ... I'll still be happy ... won't I????? *-)

I think that was said right .... :D

Best present for me this year ... a healthy dog (Midge).

york brewery - 2008-12-04 10:01 PM

davenewell@home - 2008-12-04 9:46 PM

D.

Baggin of course :D :D

Is that a Freudian slip Tony? Seeing as you put snakes in bags????? :$ :$ :D :D Or do you have a touch of the Bilbo's???? Ie, more like a Hobbit! (lol)

maggyd - 2008-12-04 9:00 PM

Summer.

I'll second that. Frozen to the marrow and still another 2 or 3 months of the worst to come. Does'nt seem to bother the youngsters though. Ice and snow outside and three girls walked into the pub tonight wearing nothing but skimpy off the shoulder short dressess. Brrr. Must be my thin blood. :-S

york brewery - 2008-12-04 5:40 PM

As usual, i am starting to get the questions what do i want for christmas.

My answer. less nagging,peace n quiet,something very expensive.

And as usual will get socks,slippers,dressing gown, more socks another pair of slippers? oh nearly forgot pyjamas

So my question is what would you like for christmas and what will you end up with.

a pint of Mitchell's

although personally I prefer Jennings

:D

ray

Guest Tracker

I guess I am a very lucky little bunny as there is nothing that I either need or want that I don't already have.

Contentment is a wonderful gift in itself and one that I wish I could share with more people in this disturbed and discontented country of ours.

And if that don't make you all want to throw up - I'll have to try harder!

(But it is true!)

It's taken me a while to think about what I would like.Sussed it now.I would like an old workable computer given to me by a geek who knows everything. Onto this computer he will have loaded a lot of personal details which would appear to be mine. Attached to the details would be the sh....... dirtiest virus attachments that are totally untraceable or removable.I would then go on the net with this computer and visit the last few websites that I have been on and download one or two items from each, then leave the computer switched on. Hopefully the Bas.... that f....... my computer up will get his.

Santa's coming for you.

maryowlgirl - 2008-12-14 8:53 AM

Got the best ever Christmas Pressy early - a little Grandson born on Friday morning at 5.45 7lb 10oz, name Daniel.

A little Prince to go with me Princess, mum and baby doing well thank god (lol)

Congratulations Mary, how wonderful! :->

I will have the best present available this year. Our son and daughter-in-law are coming over unexpectedly from Dubai, for Christmas and New Year .

We will be celebrating New Year with the whole family together for the first time in years. :-D :-> :-D :->

Archived