What pleases you/makes you happy?

Forester

Forester - 2007-01-23 12:17 PM

Howie when he goe's into help mode 8-)

Maggie when she's asleep!!!! he he.

My granson. 8-)  8-)

Thank you for your photo Wayne which I received this morning. As requested, i,ve downsized it and put it on this forum. The simple things in life make me happy. Beer, cricket and women.

Guest starspirit
Jeez Howie if you think women are simple then brother are you in for one heck of a shock oneday - although to be fair I can see why they would be attracted to you with features like wot you got.

Guest starspirit

Apparantly Howie is getting his knickers in a twist because he reckons that we are all too busy thinking of what makes us unhappy to send items to this happy thread?

So come on you happy band of campers make someone happy!

Getting to my favourite spots in Northern Scotland and finding that nobody has nicked my parking space after I last left it three years ago makes me happy

Finding that the midges have not yet arrived makes me even happier.

But compared to those, finding that nobody has installed a pay and display meter makes me absolutely ecsbloodystatic.

Our wonderfull Royal Family. This is one area of taxation i,m more than happy to pay for, and I have God, Queen and Country tattoed on a certain part of my body. It may have faded with age, but the sentiment remains the same. (I also have Death Before Dishonour in the same place, but i,ve never been one to boast) he he

Michele

I think you'd need more than Prozac and the convention!!!

:-S

Browsing the forum for funny postings and daft messages - simple things amuse .... (especially the odd couple and the even weirder couple!).

8-)

My little dog Midge coming over for a cuddle and Romy for a snuggle.

:->

A nice mug of tea, especially first thing in the morning (made by my lovely Hubby).

Oh, and occasionally a great big bacon butty!!!!

(lol)

Guest Frank Wilkinson

My daughter Alexandra. We'd given up hope of having a family after trying for ages and then my wife became pregnant for the first and last time just as we reached forty. She's being a total joy and is now at Leeds University reading geography, which is the family business! (My wife taught geography and my hobby is travelling to wierd places like Albania at the height of the Cold War.)

Alex000S7.jpg.3bff1c14ddb6e71d82a642c8a98efb89.jpg

Seeee I knew you would be happy Dave!!

Good service makes me happy too, rang Taylor Made 2pm Thursday afternoon, for new type Transit silver screens, they arrived 3pm Friday.

I also had a lovely conversation with the gentleman on the other end of the phone who has suffered with ME for 30 years.

Shopping also makes me happy, been to Towsure this morning, mmmmmm need I say more???

Mandy

Archived