What 'unusual' things do you take away ...?

Mel B

Now I know some people like to take all sorts of weird and wonderful bits of kit with them when they go away, but this is the first time I've ever seen anyone taking their garden bench! 8-)

Maybe a new take on rear passenger seats???? (lol)

343860816_rearseatforpassengers.jpg.9624800267df811af52a7f719ec6a309.jpg

Guest Tracker
It has been scientifically proven that rearward facing seats are much safer in the event of a crash - so what better place to entrust the safety of your kids than on a rearward facing seat?

Went to a rally for the last Bank Hol and someone there actually said he hadn't brought his garden bench this time - I thought he was joking!

We've got a miniature Trivial Pursuits game, we bought it because every time we went away last year it rained! In fact it rained so often I think we had memorised all the answers by about September! :-|

Nowt unusual about the kit but anyone watching my antics last weekend with the satellite dish must have thought I was engaging in some sort of religeous ceremony.

The place in question isn't the easiest to get a signal but have always actually got one. Well not this time, the growth on the trees has increased so much since our last visit there 6 weeks ago that it made it impossible.

But boy do I like a challenge, the compass was out, nooooooo, the sat finder was out, noooooooo, I must have looked a right twerp, and do you know what, was I bothered?

Err, yes, a little bit :D :D

Martyn

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2009-05-18 7:44 PM

I did once take a male companion with me - but regretted the decision within 10 minutes of leaving home *-) :D

Agreed - much better to meet someone on site and then either of you can bugger off somewhere else when you fall out!

J9withdogs - 2009-05-18 7:44 PM

I did once take a male companion with me - but regretted the decision within 10 minutes of leaving home *-) :D

I know the feeling Jan :-S trouble is I have to keep taking one with me!!!

I take PA equipment......Always ready with my microphone!!!!! I am a bit of a 'fun' organiser and you never know where you can cause a party! See thread about my meet in Motorhome maters.

I also carry my Native American clothes. You would be surprised who's been tickled with my feathers!......Be prepared...For Causing 'Fun' to happen. Paol.

Archived