Whats Going on A Beautiful Sunday.

Hymer C 9.

Guest JudgeMental

Yes a Beautiful day and my Amies Birthday.

My house survived Daughters 17th Birthday party last night relatively unscathed. All my concerns about the "event" being put on "face book" and being invaded by 3000 south London teenagers were unfounded :-D

Mrs Mental was allowed to attend as a skivvy preparing food etc...... any time I popped my head in there was a scream of GET OUT DAD! Daughter had pre arranged my detention in the van( on a hard stand hidden away at end of garden) and I watched "American Gangster" and had a bottle of champagne and some nibbles. I felt a little like Napoleon on Elba lol

Today is her birthday proper, she has just finished her AS exams, and so this was a massive event for her, she also has decided to announce she is going out with a new boy last night ( doubt if he will last any longer then the last 2 by the look of him*-))

I took the opportunity to inform him if he touches her he will be the 76th teenage stabbing victim in London this year *-)

Today I am going to relax in the garden with the weekend papers that I was to busy to read yesterday and todays as well....shear bliss lol

I'm gonna dig my dad's garden for him ....................CLAY soil :'( but just think of all the calories I'll be burning :-D :-D :-D then with my sylphlike figure I will be able to finally catch George Clooney.... >:-)

Judge that certainly seems like a plan for a Sunny Sunday, Roon always a bonus to get a few calories off. We are still at the Stratford-on-Avon show very hot we have had a quick look around the show but come back for lunch, Ed is chilling under the canopy watching the world go by and I have come inside to cool down left the blinds shut some the van is lovely and cool inside.

It was our 43rd wedding anniversary yesterday so we had a night out in Stratford really good, ate at the The One Elms food was very very good and when we said it was our 43rd they bought us 2 flutes of champagne (a nice touch) I thought. will probably have a walk along the river Avon later. Carol.

Hey, some of us have to work you know! :-(

And now I've finished, I've got to do the tip run. Has to be Sunday cos that's the only day our tip opens up its HEIGHT BARRIER - yes, that's right a "recycling amenity" with a 6-day height barrier, so today's the only day I can get the van in there with load of (clean!) stuff.

THEN I'll see if it's still daylight.

JudgeMental - 2008-06-08 10:52 AM

she also has decided to announce she is going out with a new boy last night ( doubt if he will last any longer then the last 2 by the look of him*-))

I hope that remark doesn't come back to haunt you Eddie - like when he's your son-in-law maybe??? :D :D

Hope it's still being a good one for you all then.

Carol and OH just to say belated Happy Anniversary to you both. It sounds like you had a really romantic time..... going off to sulk now ... George didn't turn up and I am sooooo envious of you both. Pleased you had a lovely time.

Joy

Thanks Joy, it was a good evening. If only every day the weather could be like today only just come inside still in our shorts. I don't know if its me but every one seems a bit more cheer full in the sunshine.

Michele hope all went well and Freddy settled in again, it will be great when you get her near to you. she seems to be picking up as f she knows whats going on, its always good to hear how Freddy & Rosie are going on. Carol.

Hymer C 9. - 2008-06-08 1:23 PM

Judge that certainly seems like a plan for a Sunny Sunday, Roon always a bonus to get a few calories off. We are still at the Stratford-on-Avon show very hot we have had a quick look around the show but come back for lunch, Ed is chilling under the canopy watching the world go by and I have come inside to cool down left the blinds shut some the van is lovely and cool inside.

It was our 43rd wedding anniversary yesterday so we had a night out in Stratford really good, ate at the The One Elms food was very very good and when we said it was our 43rd they bought us 2 flutes of champagne (a nice touch) I thought. will probably have a walk along the river Avon later. Carol.

Congratulations Carol and Hubby :-D what a lovely way to spend your Anniversary, its nearly always foggy and chilly for ours in October enjoy the rest of your stay. Margaret.

davenewell@home - 2008-06-08 4:49 PM

Well today I've been all the way to sunny Swindon and back to pick up my next project! :D

D.

Well do tell ! nothing I like better than a decent project.

Of course, I'm assuming the project isn't your "saucy piece" :$

bob b - 2008-06-08 11:24 PM

davenewell@home - 2008-06-08 4:49 PM

Well today I've been all the way to sunny Swindon and back to pick up my next project! :D

D.

Well do tell ! nothing I like better than a decent project.

Of course, I'm assuming the project isn't your "saucy piece" :$

Hi Bob, well I don't have a "saucy piece" as you so delicately put it but as for the project you'll just have to be patient. I will tell all but all in good time. :D

D.

I spent most of yesterday bringing my lad back home from Cardiff Uni with the car getting nearer to breaking down the closer we got to home. It was overheating and we were having to stop at regular intervals trying to find water. I phoned the AA but found out that the company had cancelled our subscription. It didn't surprise because they are in a bad way and there are going to be 47 redundancies by the 1st August. Just one of the joys of being a british manufacturer.

I've had better days but at least it wasn't raining

:-D

Archived