When Impeachment Dont Go Your Way

Birdbrain

Bulletguy - 2020-02-05 5:00 PM

Edited clip posted by the thread op doesn't show the full context (naturally as he's a Trump lover) where Mrs Pelosi extended her hand to a courteous handshake, only for the swaggering bigot Trump to turn his back and refuse. How petulant and childish. *-)

https://tinyurl.com/w8dxv8z

You don't shake hands with liars and those who throw unfounded insults and vile names ... I wouldnt shake your hand specially as you spend so much time on your own ... Ripping up the speech has only increased POTUS Trumps approval rating so well done Nancy ... Losings become a full time job for ya liccle princess aint it ... KAGA xxx ... Our beautiful POTUS didn't shake hands with Pence either ??? ... Go away and figure it out after your microwave meal sweet cheeks

Birdbrain - 2020-02-05 6:07 PM

Edited clip posted by the thread op doesn't show the full context (naturally as he's a Trump lover) where Mrs Pelosi extended her hand to a courteous handshake, only for the swaggering bigot Trump to turn his back and refuse. How petulant and childish. *-)

You don't shake hands with liars and those who throw unfounded insults and vile names ...

I certainly wouldn't have offered to shake the lying bigoted racists hand, but then Mrs Pelosi is a professional states person in high office with grace and manners where Trump is just a low life thug who appeals to people that write like a baby.

Bulletguy - 2020-02-05 7:50 PM

You don't shake hands with liars and those who throw unfounded insults and vile names ...

I certainly wouldn't have offered to shake the lying bigoted racists hand, but then Mrs Pelosi is a professional states person in high office with grace and manners where Trump is just a low life thug who appeals to people that write like a baby.

I always know when Ive got ya flustered cos ya start with them names ... Bingo ... Microwave meal for one ... Again ... Your grandkids must be so proud of old gramps

Birdbrain - 2020-02-05 7:59 PM

I always know when Ive got ya flustered cos ya start with them names ... Bingo ... Microwave meal for one ... Again ... Your grandkids must be so proud of old gramps

I'm far from "flustered" 'Antony', 'Arthur', 'Aldo', 'Barbara' (which is it?) and i almost feel sorry for you as there is obviously something very wrong inside your head. Your obsessive reference to my grandchildren is also pretty sick. You need to seek some professional help.

Bulletguy - 2020-02-05 10:32 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-05 7:59 PM

I'm far from "flustered" 'Antony', 'Arthur', 'Aldo', 'Barbara' (which is it?) and i almost feel sorry for you as there is obviously something very wrong inside your head. Your obsessive reference to my grandchildren is also pretty sick. You need to seek some professional help.

Spooky ... Very spooky and more than a little concerning ... Please remember we upped security here after the last episode on police advice

Birdbrain - 2020-02-05 6:27 AM

You tear up a copy of The State of the Union speech in front of millions like a spoilt child ... https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/status/1224898710720610307 ... KAGA xxx

Since you don't seem to read the links you post I'll try pasting them here...From your link:?? oh my Gaetz.... she ripped a paper full of lies and you propose she should be held more accountable than a guy who tried to cheat at an election using my tax dollars for extortion - you guys are insane.

You don't shake hands with liars and those who throw unfounded insults and vile names ..

Well I wouldn't want to shake hands with Trump and I don't suppose she does either.

But what if you have to work with him for the benefit of the people like Nancy Pelosi was trying to do?

John52 - 2020-02-06 4:26 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-05 6:27 AM

You tear up a copy of The State of the Union speech in front of millions like a spoilt child ... https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/status/1224898710720610307 ... KAGA xxx

Since you don't seem to read the links you post I'll try pasting them here...From your link:?? oh my Gaetz.... she ripped a paper full of lies and you propose she should be held more accountable than a guy who tried to cheat at an election using my tax dollars for extortion - you guys are insane.

Your funny

John52 - 2020-02-06 4:29 PM

You don't shake hands with liars and those who throw unfounded insults and vile names ..

Well I wouldn't want to shake hands with Trump and I don't suppose she does either.

But what if you have to work with him for the benefit of the people like Nancy Pelosi was trying to do?

Your even funnier ... Keep em coming sweet cheeks

Archived