When is somebody gonna fix the darn server?

Way2Go

For some time several people have been complaining about the server and the fact we keep getting 'server error' messages only to find that it has in fact posted our thread message.

We currently cannot post any images and you only have to look at the number of posts that have been duplicated to realise that not all is well.

Can the powers at be please address this issue ASAP?

W2G

PS.  and while you're at it get rid of the blasted flashing adverts!!

Guest JudgeMental

I have about 40-50 sites on my task bar at any one time and this is the only one that hangs and hangs, it is very frustrating. In fact I go away for 5 minutes and come back and half the time page still has not loaded....

have emailed admin and they claim nothings wrong! and it must be my security settings etc... but I don't think it is as this is the ONLY site that I have problems with Grrr.....

And I forgot, the "search" facility has not worked for months either.

JudgeMental - 2008-08-17 1:12 PM

I have about 40-50 sites on my task bar at any one time and this is the only one that hangs and hangs, it is very frustrating. In fact I go away for 5 minutes and come back and half the time page still has not loaded....

have emailed admin and they claim nothings wrong! and it must be my security settings etc... but I don't think it is as this is the ONLY site that I have problems with Grrr.....

agree; I was beginning to think it must be me, but I guess not.

ray

For a month or more I've been able to click throu a few threads then it would 'hang' quickest way to contine would be to go off site then return for a few more 'clicks', but for last couple of days it's been workng fine for me

Archived