When the Truth is merely what He says it is

StuartO

In this era of social media, even the traditional way of twisting things to spread the chosen perception prior to an election, i.e. broadcast media and the press, have lost their power. It seems fairly clear that President Trump's campaign for re-election is going to make use of every trick in the new book of how toinfluence things. If you can dominate social media, you can win the election campaign.

I find that a pretty terrifyng thought.

Dont know if you have noticed MSN media doesnt like POTUS Trump so social media is as good as it gets ... Just to add with every demo, riot, mob looting etc by BLM/Antifa, those who traditionally vote Democrat they are a God send for POTUS Trump and his campaign for re-election ... KAGA xxx

John52 - 2020-08-30 9:04 AM

It was thought Social media would take influence away from the £billionaire tax exiles who own the press and who promote the politicians who support them at our expense.

But it seems they are dominating social media too

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/03/land-reform-brute-power-billionaire-press-attacks

Chuckle ... Linked to a rag that only survives because of donations from those who only want to believe what they write ... Chuckle ... You couldn't make it up

Birdbrain - 2020-08-30 9:11 AM

It was thought Social media would take influence away from the £billionaire tax exiles who own the press and who promote the politicians who support them at our expense.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/03/land-reform-brute-power-billionaire-press-attacks

Chuckle ... Linked to a rag that only survives because of donations from those who only want to believe what they write ... Chuckle ... You couldn't make it up

“You couldn’t make it up” .....yeh like social media aka twitter.

Birdbrain - 2020-08-30 9:11 AM

How do you think newspapers should be funded?

So you have only criticism and no suggestions on how newspapers should be funded :-S

As for where the donations come from - well You :D indirectly

Because all your money BoJo showers on Scotland to bribe us not to vote for the nationalists, so BoJo maintains his empire at your expense, leaves me with spare cash that I give to the Guardian.

So my Guardian donations are indirectly coming from You :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-30 1:05 PM

So you have only criticism and no suggestions on how newspapers should be funded :-S

Because all your money BoJo showers on Scotland to bribe us not to vote for the nationalists, so BoJo maintains his empire at your expense, leaves me with spare cash that I give to the Guardian.

I can see why the Daily Bumwipe sanctimonious bullsh*t appeals to Hypocrites like you >:-) ...........

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11864739/lincoln-guardian-shut-down/

pelmetman - 2020-08-31 8:51 AM

John52 - 2020-08-30 1:05 PM

I can see why the Daily Bumwipe sanctimonious bullsh*t appeals to Hypocrites like you >:-) ...........

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11864739/lincoln-guardian-shut-down/

Says it all when the worst thing you can throw at them is an article published 150 years ago

I'll try again *-)

How do you think newspapers should be funded?

No sensible suggestions?

OK I'll try and simplify the question

Is it better to be funded by thousands of readers , or by a couple of £billionaire tax exiles telling you who to vote for ?

Archived