Where Did It Go

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-01-13 1:09 PM

Never? :-S

Yes its gone ... We are on about the same thread ??? The one where Dave asked FlyPast if he supported the IRA and then FlyPast said he was calling the fuzz in or sumat ??? ... I cant find it , seems to have just vanished ... Dont know where its gone

pelmetman - 2020-01-13 2:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-13 2:24 PM

Yes its gone ... We are on about the same thread ??? The one where Dave asked FlyPast if he supported the IRA and then FlyPast said he was calling the fuzz in or sumat ??? ... I cant find it , seems to have just vanished ... Dont know where its gone

Perhaps we should do the same when forum members accuse us Brexiteers of being racists? ;-) .......

Or our resident Corbynite Anti Semites accuse us of Islamophobia? *-) ........

Seems to me ......there wont be many threads left in Chatterbox (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Its a strange one ... Must admit FartyPants reminds me of a girl at school who used to love calling everyone names yet when she received a name back she'd run off to the headmaster Mr Liberal and get the boys told off ... We were only 8 years old ... His daddy bravely fought the Nazis , he runs off and tells teacher ... Times change I suppose

Yeah that one. I assumed it was all a joke. Is Dave really going to jail? (lol) I think we need to get our sense of humour back perhaps.

Barryd999 - 2020-01-13 6:23 PM

Yeah that one. I assumed it was all a joke. Is Dave really going to jail? (lol) I think we need to get our sense of humour back perhaps.

Its too late for humour ... Daves looking at a 20/25 year stretch ... FlyPast has snitched him in

Birdbrain - 2020-01-13 7:13 PM

Its too late for humour ... Daves looking at a 20/25 year stretch ... FlyPast has snitched him in

Good job Dave is in Spain, otherwise he could have been car bombed. Favourite trick of the IRA is that. 8-)

If fartypants tries it in Spain he may well be slotted in Gibraltar by some Special Forces. ;-)

Well at least if he goes down after we leave the EU he might not have to share a cell with all these Europeans he claims are cluttering up our jails. (lol)

Fast Pat - 2020-01-13 8:38 PM

Careful now....

Dont make me laugh

747 - 2020-01-13 7:23 PM

Good job Dave is in Spain, otherwise he could have been car bombed. Favourite trick of the IRA is that. 8-)

If fartypants tries it in Spain he may well be slotted in Gibraltar by some Special Forces. ;-)

FlyPasts speciality are names and insults , all totally unfounded of course ... My little 4 year old grandson does sumat similar

Fast Pat - 2020-01-14 7:28 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-14 7:04 PM

Has it gone to court yet ??? ... Taking some time

More than one way to skin a cat.

I'll translate ... Your very public threat of legal action has turned out to be all bluff and bluster ... Never has one so publicly looked so foolish ... Pops would be proud

Well I would like to make a complaint to the moderators. Dave Pelmethead (according to him) has been banned. Now I know Dave is totally off his rocker but he popped up on another forum saying he had been given the boot. This could be all a big wind up though and part of his January the 31st (sorry 31rd (lol) ) Surprise but I dont think so.

I am going to assume its true and if it is I strongly disagree with this decision. The thread threatening legal action I took as a bit tongue in cheek. Lots of stuff gets thrown around on here but come on! FFS! Its a forum where a handful of people argue the toss, sometimes insult each other and very occasionally actually have a half sensible debate.

Im all for free speech and banning people for the sh1t that was flung on here is a step too far IMO. I virtually never agree with Dave but his hearts in the right place even if he is clinically insane and a rabid right wing Brexiteer. Besides that all of us want to know what his surprise is for the 31st of January.

FREE DAVE PELMET! Please. otherwise ill never get shot of him now on the other channel.

(lol)

Totally unbelievable!

Dave Pelmetman has been banned after being complained about by someone who is a worse offender. This offender has never made a post about motorhomes/camping/caravans etc, every post has been political and worded to bait other members.

Dave has also been constantly wound up by a member who has himself been banned from this forum on more than one occasion, yet despite a past history of troublemaking is allowed back on the forum to continue with his trolling.

Unfortunately for OAL and MMM magazine, this unfair treatment will soon be spread by Social Media and could affect peoples view of the magazine, Warners Shows and this forum. It takes two to Tango. If banning is the solution then ban ALL of the offenders. This would have already been done if moderators had followed the threads. If I am one of the banned then so be it because I will leave Chatterbox to the REAL troublemakers and no longer log on to Motorhome Matters.

747 - 2020-01-15 8:20 AM

Totally unbelievable!

Dave Pelmetman has been banned after being complained about by someone who is a worse offender. This offender has never made a post about motorhomes/camping/caravans etc, every post has been political and worded to bait other members.

Dave has also been constantly wound up by a member who has himself been banned from this forum on more than one occasion, yet despite a past history of troublemaking is allowed back on the forum to continue with his trolling.

Unfortunately for OAL and MMM magazine, this unfair treatment will soon be spread by Social Media and could affect peoples view of the magazine, Warners Shows and this forum. It takes two to Tango. If banning is the solution then ban ALL of the offenders. This would have already been done if moderators had followed the threads. If I am one of the banned then so be it because I will leave Chatterbox to the REAL troublemakers and no longer log on to Motorhome Matters.

Running off and telling teacher is a badge the Fartys of the world wear with honour , its another option they have when all else is lost ... I seem to remember Farty telling us his Daddy bravely fought the Nazis during the war ... Pops probably bravely ran at the Nazis risking all , FlyPast bravely ran to the forum fuzz because someone said something he didn't like , something I might add that he obviously cant follow through with his legal action threat on either ... Shameful

Fast Pat - 2020-01-14 11:54 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-01-14 9:48 PM

Well I would like to make a complaint to the moderators. Dave Pelmethead (according to him) has been banned. Now I know Dave is totally off his rocker but he popped up on another forum saying he had been given the boot. This could be all a big wind up though and part of his January the 31st (sorry 31rd (lol) ) Surprise but I dont think so.

I am going to assume its true and if it is I strongly disagree with this decision. The thread threatening legal action I took as a bit tongue in cheek. Lots of stuff gets thrown around on here but come on! FFS! Its a forum where a handful of people argue the toss, sometimes insult each other and very occasionally actually have a half sensible debate.

Im all for free speech and banning people for the sh1t that was flung on here is a step too far IMO. I virtually never agree with Dave but his hearts in the right place even if he is clinically insane and a rabid right wing Brexiteer. Besides that all of us want to know what his surprise is for the 31st of January.

FREE DAVE PELMET! Please. otherwise ill never get shot of him now on the other channel.

(lol)

What Dave "they'll never ban me" has finally been banned?

Well perhaps it will make him realise that rules are there to be followed, a lesson that will serve him well with his 90 plus days a year plan post Brexit?

If you do want shot of him off your channel tell him to get himself a VPN and log back on, as this forum just uses your IP address to ban folk.

Im not bothered who is on our other channel. Its like a badge of honour getting banned off there. Its almost impossible. I just think this is over the top. I pretty much dont agree with anything Dave says and maybe to some he can be offensive but Im pretty sure I can as well. Well I know I am to some. There is certainly never any malice in anything I would say though and I always thought Dave was the same really. Maybe I was naive thinking it was all a bit hollywood tongue in cheek drama on here. I always thought that was part of the fun of Chatterbox.

Social media is in danger of becoming a bit sterile if you constantly have to watch what you say in fear of getting banned or worse.

Birdbrain - 2020-01-15 12:41 PM

John52 - 2020-01-15 11:51 AM

The one where Dave asked FlyPast if he supported the IRA

Since you are changing the facts perhaps even you realise he crossed the line?

What are you babbling on about

You changing the facts from a libellous statement to a non libellous one

I'm missing your Mad Hatter and would like to see him back - just for the sport. (lol)

But posting libellous statements is crossing the line - which Warners cannot allow because they could be held responsible.

They could be doing him a favour by banning him though.

He was spending too much time in his van posting codswallop.

Probably do him more good to go out and get a bit of Spanish sun B-)

Archived