Where have all the pickers gone?

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman

Yet another BREXIT Bonus B-)............

NO excuse for the Feckless to claim there are no jobs >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-06-19 3:52 PM

NO excuse for the Feckless to claim there are no jobs >:-) ...........

The feckless who claimed benefits he "didn't really need" and lived off the back of his wife. *-)

You voted to end freedom of movement so its now down to you to go and do these jobs. Time for you to stop gobbing off and start walking the walk.

Guest pelmetman

Will someone please inform the OP and forum T.w@t....I mean Trot :D ..........

I dont need the money ;-) ........

294568589_JustannoyingBG.JPG.bc62d81380f69748ba32f0ebffeed8e2.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-06-19 5:11 PM

So you shouldn't claim what you don't need but you're a state scrounger, one of those 'feckless' you refer to.

It's time for YOU to quit gobbing off and start picking for YOUR country. YOU voted for this mess. Lets see if you've got any moral backbone Mr Glassback.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2021-06-19 5:29 PM

So you shouldn't claim what you don't need but you're a state scrounger, one of those 'feckless' you refer to.

It's time for YOU to quit gobbing off and start picking for YOUR country. YOU voted for this mess. Lets see if you've got any moral backbone Mr Glassback.

-.-- --- ..- / ... ..- -. ... .... .. -. . / .- .-. . / ... --- / ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / ... .... .. - / .. - ... / .... .- .-. -.. / - --- / - . .-.. .-.. / .-- .... .. -.-. .... / . -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. ... - / .- .-. ... . / .. ... >:-) ..........

P1010899.JPG.96dc01e0a087a5df5cbfd775f4245809.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-06-19 5:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-06-19 5:29 PM

-.-- --- ..- / ... ..- -. ... .... .. -. . / .- .-. . / ... --- / ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / ... .... .. - / .. - ... / .... .- .-. -.. / - --- / - . .-.. .-.. / .-- .... .. -.-. .... / . -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. ... - / .- .-. ... . / .. ... >:-) ..........

If you cannot debate thread topics in an adult manner without your silly juvenile nonsense then it's best you stayed out of my threads thank you.

Archived