Where is Antony?

Barryd999

Isnt this Huddersfield?

https://www.facebook.com/NYorksEurope/photos/a.364730517350070/549555598867560/?type=3&theater

Thats his MP in the middle I believe.

Part of the Stop Brexit Yorkshire battle bus tour.

I am disappointed not to see Anthony's handsome face in the picture even if he was going round in a hi viz yellow jacket setting fire to the Remoaner flags (Actually I would have paid good money to see that) (lol)

It could be arranged. :D

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-08 4:48 PM

Isnt this Huddersfield?

https://www.facebook.com/NYorksEurope/photos/a.364730517350070/549555598867560/?type=3&theater

Thats his MP in the middle I believe.

Part of the Stop Brexit Yorkshire battle bus tour.

I am disappointed not to see Anthony's handsome face in the picture even if he was going round in a hi viz yellow jacket setting fire to the Remoaner flags (Actually I would have paid good money to see that) (lol)

It could be arranged. :D

Another massive Remoaner crowd :D ..........

antony1969 - 2019-03-08 6:26 PM

He ain't my MP Barry ... Hes a Blairite n'all so hes not really even a Labour man these days ... Dont think he hates Jews either

Whos your MP then? I thought you lived in Uddersfield. Maybe you moved and didnt tell anyone. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-08 9:44 PM

He ain't my MP Barry ... Hes a Blairite n'all so hes not really even a Labour man these days ... Dont think he hates Jews either

Whos your MP then? I thought you lived in Uddersfield. Maybe you moved and didnt tell anyone. (lol)

He's had to move because of the "Cheshire Stalker" 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-09 7:48 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-08 9:44 PM

He's had to move because of the "Cheshire Stalker" 8-) .........

Since that time when it became obvious to the forum old Bullet had searched out my address we have and still do receive some very strange stuff through the post that we never received before ... It's been a very upsetting time for my family , my missus took up self defence classes after the police recommended she did

Archived