Where's BGD and Sparkle gone?

Mel B

FANTASTIC NEWS FOR ALL THE FAITHFUL WHO HAVE WAITED PATIENTLY FOR US TO GRACE THE SECURE WING OF THE MMM HOME FOR THE DAZED AND COFUSED ONCE AGAIN................................WE'RE BACK!!!!!

Verily, to my fellow inmates I now say unto you: Open the champers (the happy pill box), dance araond your handbags (your catheter bags), let joy be unconfined (remove her from that straightjacket); and prepare once more to marvel at the wit, the inventiveness, nay the veritable virtuoso linguistic gymnastics that you have all been pining for during our sojourn in another place.

Bruce is in da house!!

:D :D

OMG - he said all that and sober too........

Truth?

Bruce has been buying me so many new things I've been busy playing with them!!!

Tomtom (alias Sean the Irish guy - 'cos Bruce won't take orders from a woman and I wasn't allowed to spend any more money downloading the scottish voice or John Cleese...) has been well... used...... (lol) >:-) (lol) and is proving very valuable indeed!

The new camera is great - still wading thru the immense manual for it tho....

New 500mb hard drive to stick all our music and photos on....so we're now more streamlined in the PC dept.

Not to mention the fact we've been buggering off when we get the chance - a trip to Teruel in the m/h and then 3 night in Salou (honestly don't bother... but do check out Montserrat and Cambrils, near the port end)....and then my nephew came out to see us for a week and we seemed to spend the whole week eating kebabs and drinking Pina colada...(and we watched Happy Feet!!).

So.... did I miss anything exciting???

K x

J9withdogs - 2008-05-28 3:55 PM

Actually, Malc, welly flinging would have been more exciting! :D

Oh dear, sorry to hear that.

If you are saying that a man was invloved, it may be that he'd heard where your hat has been.

Maybe you should have taken it off ?

;-)

Archived