Which Is Worst??? ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-11-07 5:26 PM

pelmetman - 2021-11-07 5:25 PM

No doubt Joke52 will be along soon to defend the Gorbals Gobbess :D ..........

Defend her against what? I suspect she knew naff all about it.

Giggle :D ........

"It is deeply concerning that, when we blew the whistle on how HIE had provided Sandstone with that £120,000 – when we provided the First Minister with detailed evidence of suspected wrongdoing – the response of her officials was to vilify us for daring to challenge on the basis of the evidence.

pelmetman - 2021-11-07 5:59 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-11-07 5:26 PM

Defend her against what? I suspect she knew naff all about it.

Giggle :D ........

"It is deeply concerning that, when we blew the whistle on how HIE had provided Sandstone with that £120,000 – when we provided the First Minister with detailed evidence of suspected wrongdoing – the response of her officials was to vilify us for daring to challenge on the basis of the evidence.

Barry??? ... Chuckle ... Ye, Barry Chuckle but a much bigger version

"It is deeply concerning that, when we blew the whistle on how HIE had provided Sandstone with that £120,000 – when we provided the First Minister with detailed evidence of suspected wrongdoing –

............the response of her officials was to vilify us for daring to challenge on the basis of the evidence.

That's almost exactly what happened when Boris Johnson was told about Owen Patersons ' cash for questions '.

So the SNP is now being accused of behaving like Johnsons gang.

Looks like Sleaze has escaped from the confines of Westminster.

I'm horrified.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-11-07 9:04 PM

"It is deeply concerning that, when we blew the whistle on how HIE had provided Sandstone with that £120,000 – when we provided the First Minister with detailed evidence of suspected wrongdoing –

............the response of her officials was to vilify us for daring to challenge on the basis of the evidence.

That's almost exactly what happened when Boris Johnson was told about Owen Patersons ' cash for questions '.

So the SNP is now being accused of behaving like Johnsons gang.

Looks like Sleaze has escaped from the confines of Westminster.

I'm horrified.

:-|

Nope Johnson is accused of behaving like a politician ;-) ........

But because he's a Brexiteer its different *-) ..........

Barryd999 - 2021-11-07 10:27 PM

Well based on what I have seen so far if Nicola Sturgeon has done something wrong then she will no doubt admit it. Lets wait and see what comes out.

"Lets wait and see what comes out" ... Crikey ... You dont normally want to wait for proof before condemning

Birdbrain - 2021-11-08 6:31 AM

Well based on what I have seen so far if Nicola Sturgeon has done something wrong then she will no doubt admit it. Lets wait and see what comes out.

"Lets wait and see what comes out" ... Crikey ... You dont normally want to wait for proof before condemning

Depends who it is. If it was Johnson or one of his cronies you could pretty much guarantee there would be corruption and lies involved whereas I find it hard to believe Nicola would be involved in such activities. Johnson and the Tories do nothing else but lie and corrupt all day long, Nicola not so much I dont think but ill keep an open mind and see what happens.

Obvious difference is that this is being investigated. St Nicola is not ordering her MPs to quash the Inquiry and replace it with a puppet like Boris Johnson.

Of the 30 MPs on the take how many are Tory and how many SNP https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/07/30-mps-who-could-be-affected-by-proposed-consultancy-ban

No need for any sleaze up here.

We get enough of your money already with what Johnson sends us to buy the crackheads votes and maintain his empire at your expense.

Have you realised who the LOSER is yet (lol)

Barryd999 - 2021-11-08 9:24 AM

Depends who it is. If it was Johnson or one of his cronies you could pretty much guarantee there would be corruption and lies involved whereas I find it hard to believe Nicola would be involved in such activities. Johnson and the Tories do nothing else but lie and corrupt all day long, Nicola not so much I dont think but ill keep an open mind and see what happens.

"ill keep an open mind" ... Gotta say I have read that now about 12 times and I have come to the conclusion its an April Fools???

Birdbrain - 2021-11-08 4:09 PM

"ill keep an open mind" ... Gotta say I have read that now about 12 times and I have come to the conclusion its an April Fools???

Its all about reputation and history isnt it? Nicola does not have a history of telling massive porkers or corruption. Johnson and his cronies do. To deny that would be very silly indeed wouldnt it? Hence why I imagine its not something she knew about or if it is I doubt she will try and dodge it like Johnson just did and has always done.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-08 4:35 PM

Its all about reputation and history isnt it? Nicola does not have a history of telling massive porkers or corruption. Johnson and his cronies do. To deny that would be very silly indeed wouldnt it? Hence why I imagine its not something she knew about or if it is I doubt she will try and dodge it like Johnson just did and has always done.

Yes and then all the liccle fairies came out to dance

Birdbrain - 2021-11-08 6:54 PM

Yes and then all the liccle fairies came out to dance

Not nice to be homophobic towards Dave.

Guest pelmetman

Why is her old man is being investigated by the police if she's such a fine upstanding politician? ;-) ............

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/07/18/nicola-sturgeons-husband-could-interviewed-police-fraud-probe/

Surely she would know what the Chief Executive of the SNP was up to??? >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-11-09 10:53 AM

Why is her old man is being investigated by the police if she's such a fine upstanding politician? ;-) ............

Because she hasn't tried to stop the investigation by abolishing the Parliamentary Standards Commission like Johnson did for your sleazebag Brexiteer Tory MP.

Before Johnson was stopped by all the other parties, including the SNP

Why would they do that if they were as bent as Johnson?

John52 - 2021-11-09 11:41 AM

Because she hasn't tried to stop the investigation by abolishing the Parliamentary Standards Commission like Johnson did for your sleazebag Brexiteer Tory MP.

"Because she hasn't tried to stop the investigation by abolishing the Parliamentary Standards Commission" ... Surely you aren't suggesting she could stop a police investigation by doing just that???

Birdbrain - 2021-11-09 4:21 PM

"Because she hasn't tried to stop the investigation by abolishing the Parliamentary Standards Commission" ... Surely you aren't suggesting she could stop a police investigation by doing just that???

I asked first

Why would the other parties stop Johnson abolishing the Parliamentary Standards Commission if they were as bent as Johnson?

John52 - 2021-11-09 5:17 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-11-09 4:21 PM

I asked first

Why would the other parties stop Johnson abolishing the Parliamentary Standards Commission if they were as bent as Johnson?

Take it you cant answer ... Think before you post

Archived