Who will I be?

J9withdogs

For tonight at least, I can be anyone I want to be.

Party down the pub and we have go dressed as a star from film or TV.

My son reckons I should go as the girl from Relic Hunter but have you seen Tia Carrere?

Come to think of it - I've got leather trousers and a whip (don't ask!), so Mrs Indiana Jones, do you think? *-) :D

If you have got the trousers and the whip you can be ANYBODY you wanna be ....... B-) go for it.

The last time I went to a fancy dress I went as Jane (as in You Tazan me Jane). It was a couple of years ago and all you need is some cheap leapordskin material. Since then the pounds are on due to tablets so no more :-(

or you could do the leather trouser bit with a pair of cat ears and make a cheap black eye mask, long tail and go as Cat Woman .... I went as her once. Gosh this is bringing back happy memories.

Whatever you do, don't forget the camera so we can all enjoy the moments with you. ;-)

Oh no - the photos are not a pretty sight! I went as Mrs Indiana Jones (OK it stretches the brief a bit) with big hat etc.

As the night went on I 'acquired' bits of other people's costumes, so by the end of the night (3 am this morning-ish) I had on a blonde wig, Bob the Builder's hammer (I was after his chopper but had to compromise), a light sabre, a hockey stick, two of the corks from Crocodile Dundee's hat attached to my frontage, and a blow-up parrot on my shoulder.

Now you really do not want to see a picture of that!

Archived