Who will the Gorbals Gobbess blame?..........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2021-06-19 9:30 AM

If the Tartan army causes a Indian Varient spike when they return home? :-| ...........

Well, Boris Johnson left the door open to let the Indian virus into the UK - so I should think she will blame him.

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-06-19 10:21 AM

If the Tartan army causes a Indian Varient spike when they return home? :-| ...........

Well, Boris Johnson left the door open to let the Indian virus into the UK - so I should think she will blame him.

Seems a bit harsh........Seeing as we closed our borders within days, just as of SOME of our fellow EU neighbours did......Well those that bothered to close that is *-) ..........

Especially as the EU appears to be opening up to lurgy central already 8-) ...........

"Citizens of India will be eligible to visit many European countries even for tourism, as European countries’ visa application centres located in India have resumed their work, offering different visa services, after remaining temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 situation."

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/many-eu-visa-application-centers-in-india-resume-their-work/

But hey why let the facts get in the way of your Lefty Boris Hate :D.........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2021-06-19 12:48 PM

Seems a bit harsh........Seeing as we closed our borders within days,

Except we didn't despite red listing neighbouring Pakistan and Bangladesh whose figures were miniscule by comparison to India, the epicentre of the variant threat. UK left the doors wide open to India.

As usual you allow facts to rule your rabid EU hatred and Sturgeon hate.

pelmetman - 2021-06-19 12:48 PM

Seems a bit harsh......

..Seeing as we closed our borders within days, --------------------------------

But it was too many days - and the virus got in....

( If I was being harsh I would suggest we start calling it the Johnson variant ).

Not sure why you mention the comparison with the EU ( I guess you can't help yourself trying to change the subject ) -

I thought you understood that WE now control OUR borders - so if any virus gets into the UK, you can't blame the EU.

Why on earth would anyone hate Johnson ???

I have no reason to dislike clowns - I just don't think that one of them should have a responsible job like running the country.

:-(

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-06-19 6:02 PM

I have no reason to dislike clowns - I just don't think that one of them should have a responsible job like running the country.

So as a Labour supporter you didn't vote for Corbyn? ;-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .............

Guest pelmetman

But it was too many days - and the virus got in....

By the time it was detected .....The Third Wave was already here :-| .......

I guess we'll soon know which countries were able to protect their populations the quickest.........

Just sayin........

pelmetman - 2021-06-19 6:12 PM

So, as a member of the Flat Earth Society, do you really believe that the earth is flat ?

(?)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-06-19 9:06 PM

So, as a member of the Flat Earth Society, do you really believe that the earth is flat ?

(?)

Eh? :-S ............

Oh I see....... Malc d.......The "d" obviously stands for diversion (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-06-20 9:11 AM

(?)

Oh I see....... Malc d.......The "d" obviously stands for diversion (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Not at all.

I was copying your logic.

From what I have posted on the forum, you assume I am a Labour supporter.

From what you have posted on the forum I assume you are a member of the Flat Earth Society.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-06-25 10:21 AM

(?)

Not at all.

From what you have posted on the forum I assume you are a member of the Flat Earth Society.

Obviously Loony Lefty Logic is not the same as Brexiteer Tory Logic ;-) ..........

P1010899.JPG.0e01efeacd802ad11ef6ba34e63e2797.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-06-25 10:26 AM

(?)

Not at all.

Obviously Loony Lefty Logic is not the same as Brexiteer Tory Logic ;-) ..........

I wouldn't know about that.

I don't know any loony lefties - but I should think loony lefty logic is as useful as raving rightie rants.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-06-25 10:35 AM

(?)

Not at all.

I don't know any loony lefties - but I should think loony lefty logic is as useful as raving righty rants.

;-)

Just as you dont appear to have an opinion on the Gorbals Gobbess allowing the Tartan army to spread the lurgy? ;-) ...........

pelmetman - 2021-06-25 10:41 AM

(?)

Not at all.

I don't know any loony lefties - but I should think loony lefty logic is as useful as raving righty rants.

;-)

Just as you dont appear to have an opinion on the Gorbals Gobbess allowing the Tartan army to spread the lurgy? ;-) ...........

My opinion is that no leader should allow the spread of the lurgy - whether it's Nicola Sturgeon spreading it from Scotland into England or Boris Johnson spreading the new variant from India into the U.K.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-06-25 10:47 AM

(?)

Not at all.

;-)

My opinion is that no leader should allow the spread of the lurgy - whether it's Nicola Sturgeon spreading it from Scotland into England or Boris Johnson spreading the new variant from India into the U.K.

Seeing as it was already here before it was discovered ;-) ...........

I fail to see how Boris could have prevented it from arriving? :-S ........

Clearly the EU hasn't managed to prevent it from arriving, neither have they managed to double jab 60+% of their population :-| .........

Obviously your logic is so blinded by your anti Boris blinkers, that you refuse to accept that he has managed to get the UK population into a much better position to face the 3rd wave than the EU *-) .......

pelmetman - 2021-06-25 10:57 AM

(?)

Not at all.

;-)

Obviously your logic is so blinded by your anti Boris blinkers, .......................

Obviously your logic is so blinded by your adoration of Boris ..................................

(?)

Not at all.

;-)

Clearly the EU hasn't managed to prevent it from arriving, neither have they managed to double jab 60+% of their population :-| .........

Obviously your logic is so blinded by your anti Boris blinkers, that you refuse to accept that he has managed to get the UK population into a much better position to face the 3rd wave than the EU *-) .......

And we're back to Johnson using herd immunity to spread covid among school children , remember the instruction that masks no longer need to be worn in schools? So today they are manipulating the narrative is in part which stories editors choose to lead on.

Today the Hancock story is going to suppress the more important story that the gov asked for SAGE to model high transmission in younger age groups to reach herd immunity via infection

"The document signed off by chairs of SAGE’s Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Modelling sub-group came to the conclusion that insufficient levels of vaccination in the UK would mean that “herd immunity is not reached without a large resurgence of transmission”. The modelling described by the document suggests that the bulk of this “large resurgence of transmission” would be concentrated in young people. The documents reveal that the specific scenarios explored by SAGE modelling were created by the Cabinet Office."

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/06/24/the-ghost-of-herd-immunity-still-haunts-boris-johnsons-roadmap-out-of-lockdown/

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-06-25 12:04 PM

(?)

Not at all.

;-)

Obviously your logic is so blinded by your anti Boris blinkers, .......................

Obviously your logic is so blinded by your adoration of Boris ..................................

At least my adoration has got me two jabs months before folk my age in the EU B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-06-25 3:24 PM

(?)

Not at all.

;-)

At least my adoration has got me two jabs months before folk my age in the EU B-) ..........

It wasn't " your adoration " that got that - it was Kate Bingham ,and the brilliant NHS - but it is typical of Johnsons' flock to give him the credit..

(?)

Not at all.

;-)

By protecting peoples lives instead of prioritising trade deals with India where he delayed shutting the door despite knowing of the variant.

https://tinyurl.com/3fh6wwrw

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-06-25 3:29 PM

(?)

Not at all.

;-)

It wasn't " your adoration " that got that - it was Kate Bingham ,and the brilliant NHS - but it is typical of Johnsons' flock to give him the credit..

Still ignoring the FACT that Boris appointed her *-).............and the FACT that Starmer would have had us join the queue at EMA 8-) ..........

But typical of the Starmer flock to ignore that FACT (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2021-06-26 9:08 AM

(?)

Not at all.

;-)

But typical of the Starmer flock to ignore that FACT .........

Well - not being a member of the ' Starmer flock ' - I wouldn't know what he would have done.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-06-26 9:14 AM

pelmetman - 2021-06-26 9:08 AM

(?)

Not at all.

;-)

But typical of the Starmer flock to ignore that FACT .........

Well - not being a member of the ' Starmer flock ' - I wouldn't know what he would have done.

So you're one of those rare folk........a member of Dead Ed's flock? ;-) ............

Archived