Why No Thread About Me???

BGD

'Snot Fair!

I shall stamp and stamp and stamp my foot!

I'm Billy No-Mates and I'm all alone in the world and nobody loves me and I'm gonna eat some worms.....

Why has no-one, not anyone, started a thread about me?

Crinklystarfish has one.

And Slacker.

And Richard Owen.

And Frank Wilkinson's had one for ages and it's big and huge and long.

I hate you all and I think you're all cissy and girlie and I didn't want to play with you anyway -

:'(

I'm not coming to play with you all anymore anyway so go away the lot of you whilst I sulk. I am sick sick sick up to here of this mood swing you are all having I will have to go and take more pills just to make you lot go away .So drop dead Fred.

This is suposed to be a real site not an imaginary one you are supposed to meet real people with camping cars on here and caravans and tents .

people who like the o&A life you lot just sit indoors so i have had it with the lot of you I'm off to sulk on my own and take me pills so you lot go away before I'm carted off to the mad house :D

crinklystarfish - 2007-11-01 4:44 PM

Hope that makes you feel better Brucie!

Nope Crinkly, 'cos..................'cos.......................'cos................. (sniff)............ I had to start it all by myself, 'cos no-one else thought how bad I'd feel when they all had threads and I didn't and all they ever think about is themselves and I told my Mummy and Daddy and Mummy said that people who only think about themselves and don't start threads on other people are selfish and when they get old they will have no more friends and then they'll be all alone in the world and they will be very sad about what they did and then Mummy made me special cake to go with my tea and it had cherries in and hundreds and thousands on the top and I got to use the big spoon to eat the mixture from the big mixing bowl and then Daddy came home and slipped on the cake mix mess I'd dropped on the floor and..............

Oh Hello Matron; is it time for my tablets again already?

michele - 2007-11-01 4:53 PM

I'm not coming to play with you all anymore anyway so go away the lot of you whilst I sulk. I am sick sick sick up to here of this mood swing you are all having I will have to go and take more pills just to make you lot go away .So drop dead Fred.

This is suposed to be a real site not an imaginary one you are supposed to meet real people with camping cars on here and caravans and tents .

people who like the o&A life you lot just sit indoors so i have had it with the lot of you I'm off to sulk on my own and take me pills so you lot go away before I'm carted off to the mad house :D

I'm amazed they let you out last time, Michele :D

And here was I thinking all motorhome people were like the ones we see in the sites.... the ones which spend their first hour leveling up and working out which way south is ....boring things like that....(we have yet to invest in a spirit level....maybe one for the Xmas list!)

What on earth have I got myself into?

I think you must have had a very mean mother Bruce, no dragees and only 100's and 1000's on your sticky buns?? Or maybe she put too much sage in it??

Archived