Why are They Here ...

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2020-09-01 6:57 AM

... If they hate raciiiiist Britain so ??? ...

... Pick up BFN on ya way out n'all

Maybe they are here because they are British citizens who have as much right to be here as you or I. So should anyone who isnt happy with the way things are in the UK just feck off and leave or do they have a right to protest for change?

Barryd999 - 2020-09-01 9:38 AM

Maybe they are here because they are British citizens who have as much right to be here as you or I. So should anyone who isnt happy with the way things are in the UK just feck off and leave or do they have a right to protest for change?

Yes ... they should just go forth and multiply. People are just sick of protests like those. I'm surprised you have not joined in a few. :-D

747 - 2020-09-01 4:33 PM

Yes ... they should just go forth and multiply. People are just sick of protests like those. I'm surprised you have not joined in a few. :-D

...................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

..........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

Yes just leave

Birdbrain - 2020-09-01 7:08 PM

Yes just leave

Does that include me then? I cant feck off now anyway as Brexit means we all have to stay here and wear knotted Hankies on our heads like Dave and worship Nigel Sewage.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-01 7:44 PM

Yes just leave

Does that include me then? I cant feck off now anyway as Brexit means we all have to stay here and wear knotted Hankies on our heads like Dave and worship Nigel Sewage.

Nothing stopping you leaving ... Other than you making yet another excuse to stay in raciiiist old Britain ... Go but make sure wherever you go internet connection aint available

Birdbrain - 2020-09-01 8:22 PM

Yes just leave

Nothing stopping you leaving ... Other than you making yet another excuse to stay in raciiiist old Britain ... Go but make sure wherever you go internet connection aint available

After everything Ive done for you! Who was it that defended you when all those nasty boys were picking on you for being a gay black Lesbian trans eh? You forget by the way, Free movement ends in 2021 so we will be all stuck here together forever now. 8-) Ill always have internet though. Im a tech Guru remember (and a Rock God)

Barryd999 - 2020-09-01 9:13 PM

Yes just leave

After everything Ive done for you! Who was it that defended you when all those nasty boys were picking on you for being a gay black Lesbian trans eh? You forget by the way, Free movement ends in 2021 so we will be all stuck here together forever now. 8-) Ill always have internet though. Im a tech Guru remember (and a Rock God)

I know you don't know but there is a world outside the EU

Birdbrain - 2020-09-02 6:13 AM

Yes just leave

yeah but who wants to go live in any of it? America is heading towards some kind of mad max Dystopian civil war under Trump, Australia everything wants to kill or eat you, Bongo Bongo land who wants to live there? Where else is there? The Middle east? 8-) Europe is the civilised and developed centre of the world and we just cut ourselves off from all that.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-02 8:36 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-09-02 6:13 AM

Yes just leave

yeah but who wants to go live in any of it? America is heading towards some kind of mad max Dystopian civil war under Trump, Australia everything wants to kill or eat you, Bongo Bongo land who wants to live there? Where else is there? The Middle east? 8-) Europe is the civilised and developed centre of the world and we just cut ourselves off from all that.

"Europe is the civilised and developed centre of the world."

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.9bfa91f5cf8cbe6d6ac93abb533e72c7.jpg

Archived