Wind turbine

nightrider

If I were to cut my wifes hands off she would not be able to talk, whenever she talks her arms are going like a wind turbine, the other week in the van she was giving me directions from the map and nearly gave me a black eye, so I bought myself a sat-nav and made her redundant while driving, so what I have got now is a nice soothing female voice saying, in two hundred yards prepare to turn left etc.

Her daughter is different in as much that when she is talking you have to make an appointment to get a word in edgeways or stick your hand up to ask Miss a question like you used to do at school.

I reckon if the Central Electric Generating board were to wire up a generator to my wife she would create enough energy to heat, light and power a small village.

Not only do I have the wife and daughter to contend with I also have my 90 years old mother in law who lives with us.

Night and day she is forever hoovering, polishing and dusting, dont worry about chemical warfare in the event of any conflict, she has disinfectants that will kill off all known germs and bacteria.

She is the last one in bed after she has mopped the utility room floor, the downstairs loo floor, the back porch floor and the kitchen floor, I know exactly where I would like to stick that Dyson.

She was moaning this morning that she nearly fell off the toilet seat cos the seat brackets had come loose.

knight of the road - 2008-12-26 10:17 PM

Not only do I have the wife and daughter to contend with I also have my 90 years old mother in law who lives with us.

Night and day she is forever hoovering, polishing and dusting, dont worry about chemical warfare in the event of any conflict, she has disinfectants that will kill off all known germs and bacteria.

She is the last one in bed after she has mopped the utility room floor, the downstairs loo floor, the back porch floor and the kitchen floor, I know exactly where I would like to stick that Dyson.

She was moaning this morning that she nearly fell off the toilet seat cos the seat brackets had come loose.

Well ... in that case ...

.....any man who is outnumbered three to one in his own home by women should be allowed to get grumpy !

:-(

knight of the road - 2008-12-26 10:17 PM

Malcolm ... sounds like you didn't untighten the brackets sufficiently .... :D

Only kidding!!!!!!!! 8-)

Before I married my wife I called into my future mother-in-laws house to do a bit of a job, over a cup of tea she asked me what were my intentions towards her daughter? I honestly said that I had never given it a thought, she then said, marry my daughter and I will see you right, to which I thought, oooor might be onto a good thing here, we duly got married and five minutes after signing the register I asked my mother-in-law when could I expect my divvy to which she replied what divvy? I reminded her of what she said and she said "you rotten liar" I never said such a thing, she then went on to say that she had warned her daughter about marrying me as I looked like a wrong,un, what a con artist she is.

Archived