Windrush 2 on the way

Bulletguy

Absolutely staggering and an utter disgrace.

A Polish chef who has lived and worked in UK for almost 19 years years, paying his taxes, a guy who is literally 'at the top end of his profession', cooked for the Royal family, Head Chef at London Olympics, runs his own restaurant employing staff, has criticised the Home Office’s “ridiculous” decision to deny him settled status in the UK after Brexit.

He's been granted "limited leave to remain" which means he's got five years then have to reapply. As he said, "by the eyes of government maybe i'm not good enough....i can always go elsewhere".

This isn't the first and won't be the last, i can see many more cases like this coming. The inevitable litigation should be sent direct to all Brexiteers to pay up.

Patel couldn't even get his name right. *-)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/royal-family-chef-home-office-settled-status-uk-eu-damian-wawrzyniak-poland-a9077011.html

https://www.channel4.com/news/home-office-helps-famed-polish-chef-get-settled-status-after-rejection

Guest pelmetman

Has he been kicked out? ;-) ...........

Nope *-) ........

Besides what's wrong with reapplying in 5 years if he doesn't want to become a UK citizen? :-S .........

If the Spanish want me to do that I won't be having a hissy fit like your Polish cook (lol) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-08-25 10:05 PM

Nope *-) ........

Besides what's wrong with reapplying in 5 years if he doesn't want to become a UK citizen? :-S .........

If the Spanish want me to do that I won't be having a hissy fit like your Polish cook (lol) ...........

You've never lived in Spain, paid a cent in tax there, or employed people in a business there. If you had, and Spain treated you like that then i'd be the first to agree it was utterly disgraceful.

Your opinion on this mans situation is exactly what i expected to see spouted from a Brexiter. Oh.....and his children are British born too. You should be ashamed.

Birdbrain - 2019-08-26 7:25 AM

Im not getting it ... Has he been booted out ???

What I don't understand, is why these people want to stay in the UK. Doesn't he know that, according to Thick Barry, after we leave there's going to be chaos, with swollen-bellied children begging for food, people dying in thousands and rioting mobs of angry people smashing up government buildings because there's going to be a delay in getting their favourite brand of prosecco?

Who in their right mind would want to stay in the UK when they could escape to a life of riches and plenty in Poland?

Most odd.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-25 10:21 PM

Nope *-) ........

You've never lived in Spain, paid a cent in tax there, or employed people in a business there. If you had, and Spain treated you like that then i'd be the first to agree it was utterly disgraceful.

Your opinion on this mans situation is exactly what i expected to see spouted from a Brexiter. Oh.....and his children are British born too. You should be ashamed.

Correct I don't live in Spain ;-) ...........

Incorrect that I don't pay tourist taxes or VAT in Spain, and my presence there helps ensure employment for the campsite staff and numerous restaurants B-) .........

I have already stated I'll have no problem with applying every 5 years to stay long term in Spain :D ........

As for your stroppy cook...........he should be glad Britain doesn't treat migrants like his native Poland 8-) .....

"A leaked draft of a new Polish migration policy discriminates against Muslims, ranks foreigners according to ethnicity and breaches human rights, critics say."

https://balkaninsight.com/2019/08/13/new-polish-migration-policy-seen-enshrining-xenophobia/

Perhaps that's why you feel so at home in Poland? >:-) ..........

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-26 6:58 AM

What I don't understand, is why these people want to stay in the UK. Doesn't he know that, according to Thick Barry, after we leave there's going to be chaos, with swollen-bellied children begging for food, people dying in thousands and rioting mobs of angry people smashing up government buildings because there's going to be a delay in getting their favourite brand of prosecco?

Who in their right mind would want to stay in the UK when they could escape to a life of riches and plenty in Poland?

Most odd.

I think everyone should bookmark the above post. Lets see how this pans out eh?

We are already losing valuable EU immigrants thanks to this clusterfcuk of Brexit and our new "hostile environment". I saw the article bullet posted yesterday and it just made me feel ashamed to be British. Ashamed to live in a country alongside people like FunnyJohn to be honest. How naive of me all these years to believe we had moved on from the attitudes of the 70s and 80s when I was growing up and we were now an open society and truly a part of Europe and a big player in the world as a result. It never really went away did it? It just festered and Farage etc and Brexit gave them their voice back.

The Brexiteers try to talk a good talk about how its not all about immigration but lets face it, it is. Even the stuff about being told what to do by Brussels is probably inbred racism. Somehow I bet they wont be bothered about being told what to do by Trump because they idolise him and the American way because they identify with him. They feel he is "one of us". Terribly sad. Actually its fcuking tragic! Must be awful being stuck in 1975.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-26 8:00 AM

The Brexiteers try to talk a good talk about how its not all about immigration but lets face it, it is. Even the stuff about being told what to do by Brussels is probably inbred racism. Somehow I bet they wont be bothered about being told what to do by Trump because they idolise him and the American way because they identify with him. They feel he is "one of us". Terribly sad. Actually its fcuking tragic! Must be awful being stuck in 1975.

It's about uncontrolled migration ;-) ...........

The difference between us is that you want criminals to have unfettered access to the UK........and we don't *-) .............

I'll tell you whats fecking tragic is that you'd prefer to have 1000's victim's of EU/migrant criminals, just so you can polish your free movement liberal halo's.........it must be awful to be so pious & pretentious >:-) .........

Barryd999 - 2019-08-26 9:00 AM

Most odd.

I think everyone should bookmark the above post. Lets see how this pans out eh?

We are already losing valuable EU immigrants thanks to this clusterfcuk of Brexit and our new "hostile environment". I saw the article bullet posted yesterday and it just made me feel ashamed to be British. Ashamed to live in a country alongside people like FunnyJohn to be honest. How naive of me all these years to believe we had moved on from the attitudes of the 70s and 80s when I was growing up and we were now an open society and truly a part of Europe and a big player in the world as a result. It never really went away did it? It just festered and Farage etc and Brexit gave them their voice back.

Usual slimy and disgusting allegations. I welcome foreign workers without whom the NHS would collapse. I welcome genuine asylum seekers and entrepreneurs.

But I don't welcome Albanian pimps and Romanian rapists whom we can't deport because they are EU citizens.

Are you so thick that you can't understand why we want control over whom we admit into the UK?

When we leave the corrupt cesspit that is the UK we will welcome doctors and nurses from all over the world. We'll welcome contributors but we'll be able to deport them if they commit crime.

It's not rocket engineering.

Well, maybe it is for you.

What I don't understand, is why these people want to stay in the UK.

On another thread you said, "I welcome skilled people from all over the world..."

Obviously you don't really.

pelmetman - 2019-08-26 7:51 AM

Nope *-) ........

Incorrect that I don't pay tourist taxes or VAT in Spain, and my presence there helps ensure employment for the campsite staff and numerous restaurants B-) .........

Then post up your Spanish tax summary for the last financial year. You can't....because you haven't paid any.

As for your stroppy cook.

You do realise he has children born in UK and paid income tax here for the past 19 years......something of an anathema to a tax dodging benefits scrounger like yourself.

pelmetman - 2019-08-26 8:17 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-26 8:00 AM

It's about uncontrolled migration ;-) ...........

And whose fault is that? Successive UK governments.....not EU. It was a UK decision not to control immigration.

https://bruegel.org/2017/02/questionable-immigration-claims-in-the-brexit-white-paper/

Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 5:48 PM

On another thread you said, "I welcome skilled people from all over the world..."

Another slimy copy and paste that leaves the sentence totally out of context.

Go back, read the whole quote, look up 'irony' and feel stupid again.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-26 5:05 PM

You said you "welcomed skilled people from all over the world" but seem to have had a sudden change of mind in this thread. Mr Wawrzyniak is a highly qualified chef which takes years of training and few reach the league he is in. That your post was disparaging about him and the country he came from would be putting it mildly.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 6:25 PM

You said you "welcomed skilled people from all over the world" but seem to have had a sudden change of mind in this thread. Mr Wawrzyniak is a highly qualified chef which takes years of training and few reach the league he is in. That your post was disparaging about him and the country he came from would be putting it mildly.

I'm not sure whether you're just dumb or devious. Most people with only an average IQ will have understood that my post was a spoof based on Thick Barry's descriptions of the dystopian hellhole that he constantly claims will be the UK after Brexit.

And let's face it, who would choose to stay in the UK if his predictions come true, which they won't of course because it's all Remainer hysteria.

The fact that you can't see the joke speaks volumes for your intellect.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 5:27 PM

Here is another one now.......utterly disgraceful. Patel needs to go.

https://twitter.com/ReneTrevor/status/1165394609662570497/photo/1

Read your own link dipstick ... Whats it gotta do with the beautiful Mrs Patel in 2014 or 2016 ... I reckon given the choice most folk would rather have Trevor than you here in Blighty , prolly even your own family ... Swap

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-26 5:40 PM

I'm not sure whether you're just dumb or devious. Most people with only an average IQ will have understood that my post was a spoof based on Thick Barry's descriptions of the dystopian hellhole that he constantly claims will be the UK after Brexit.

And let's face it, who would choose to stay in the UK if his predictions come true, which they won't of course because it's all Remainer hysteria.

Yeah i noticed your reply back to Barry saying, "When we leave the corrupt cesspit that is the UK...." Are you that dumb you forgot you're supposed to be railing against the EU and everyone who dares support remaining? And then you pompously waffle about IQ and intellect....what a cock. *-)

Birdbrain - 2019-08-26 6:57 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 5:27 PM

Here is another one now.......utterly disgraceful. Patel needs to go.

https://twitter.com/ReneTrevor/status/1165394609662570497/photo/1

Read your own link dipstick ... Whats it gotta do with the beautiful Mrs Patel in 2014 or 2016 ...

Everything dipstick. She's the current HS which makes her responsible for all cases under HO same way as Johnson is now responsible for everything as PM, even policies which came under Mays tenure. When Patel took office bears no relevance neither does her appearance which for some odd reason you seem to think it does.....she shouldn't have taken the job on if she can't handle it which she obviously can't.. She couldn't even get Mr Wawrzyniaks name right fgs.....so no wonder the country is in such a mess with plonkers like her in senior positions.

Neither Trevor or Mr Wawrzyniak created this mess.....your lot did. As he said, "fix it...fix the mess".

There is much public support on social media for Mr Wawrzyniak.......by comparison Patel has virtually none.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 9:23 PM

Yeah i noticed your reply back to Barry saying, "When we leave the corrupt cesspit that is the UK...." Are you that dumb you forgot you're supposed to be railing against the EU and everyone who dares support remaining? And then you pompously waffle about IQ and intellect....what a cock. *-)

And I noticed the lower case I at the beginning of your sentence. Most people know that it should be a capital. But it's easy to make mistakes isn't it?

I notice also that it's another Bullet diversion when you've been skewered again.

You really didn't understand the joke did you?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 4:58 PM

Nope *-) ........

Then post up your Spanish tax summary for the last financial year. You can't....because you haven't paid any.

Don't you know what VAT means Dumb Dumb? ;-) .........Value added TAX *-) .......

Guest pelmetman

You do realise he has children born in UK and paid income tax here for the past 19 years......something of an anathema to a tax dodging benefits scrounger like yourself.

He's got more than a decade to go then before he catches up with me then ;-) ..........

Plus I never felt the need to breed so I've been even less of a drain on the country :D ..........

But hey...... he's lucky he's a migrant working in the UK and not Poland >:-) .........

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-26 8:43 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 9:23 PM

And I noticed the lower case I at the beginning of your sentence. Most people know that it should be a capital. But it's easy to make mistakes isn't it?

I notice also that it's another Bullet diversion when you've been skewered again.

You really didn't understand the joke did you?

Nah your batsh1t potty pedantry has become a joke on here now as nobody needs "skewer" you.....you skewer yourself! Mr Pomposity preaching about "mistakes". Hilarious. (lol)

pelmetman - 2019-08-26 8:51 PM

Nope *-) ........

Don't you know what VAT means Dumb Dumb? ;-) .........Value added TAX *-) .......

Idiot....i'm talking tax summary but you knew that didn't you? Nothing to do with vat. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 9:03 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-26 8:51 PM

Nope *-) ........

Idiot....i'm talking tax summary but you knew that didn't you? Nothing to do with vat. *-)

Idiot........ VAT is still tax *-) ..........

Gawd your as thick as mince >:-) ........

Archived