Women , children and the elderly first ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-09-02 10:21 PM

LOL! An invasion which you helped to happen Farage which will only get worse post Transition. Chuckle.

If Gary can put up then surely you can Barry ... https://news.sky.com/story/gary-lineker-reportedly-set-to-welcome-a-refugee-to-live-in-his-home-12062112 ... No excuses, you have the room, the time, retired and the cash ... Put up or shut up

Birdbrain - 2020-09-03 5:55 AM

LOL! An invasion which you helped to happen Farage which will only get worse post Transition. Chuckle.

If Gary can put up then surely you can Barry ... https://news.sky.com/story/gary-lineker-reportedly-set-to-welcome-a-refugee-to-live-in-his-home-12062112 ... No excuses, you have the room, the time, retired and the cash ... Put up or shut up

I dont remember saying I particularly wanted to see migrants coming here. Ive always said we should take our fair share of refugees and I would be happy to pay taxes to see us take a fair quota as should anyone. Why should other countries bear the burden of that and not us? I would rather there werent any refugees and Ive certainly never been in favour of supporting economic migrants. I just find it ironic and funny that Farage is spending his days making videos of rubber boats when its his Brexit thats made and will make the situation worse. He should take them in.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-03 9:34 AM

I dont remember saying I particularly wanted to see migrants coming here. Ive always said we should take our fair share of refugees and I would be happy to pay taxes to see us take a fair quota as should anyone. Why should other countries bear the burden of that and not us? I would rather there werent any refugees and Ive certainly never been in favour of supporting economic migrants. I just find it ironic and funny that Farage is spending his days making videos of rubber boats when its his Brexit thats made and will make the situation worse. He should take them in.

So reading through all the guff I take it thats a no and your happy for those poor young males fleeing French war to have to live in awful conditions in four star hotel and spa complexes here

Birdbrain - 2020-09-03 2:21 PM

So reading through all the guff I take it thats a no and your happy for those poor young males fleeing French war to have to live in awful conditions in four star hotel and spa complexes here

Nope. Why should I have to take them in? If we were prepared to cooperate with Europe and particularly the French more we could maybe process asylum claims without them coming here in the first place and risking their lives in the channel but all Cruella seems to want to do is burn bridges.

Merkel manged to turn it all around. Many of hers are now contributing to the economy and after a bit of a bumpy couple of years it turns out she did the right thing according to some. Farage's videos and people ranting on social media wont solve the problem.

Barryd999 - 2020-09-03 3:28 PM

Nope. Why should I have to take them in? If we were prepared to cooperate with Europe and particularly the French more we could maybe process asylum claims without them coming here in the first place and risking their lives in the channel but all Cruella seems to want to do is burn bridges.

Merkel manged to turn it all around. Many of hers are now contributing to the economy and after a bit of a bumpy couple of years it turns out she did the right thing according to some. Farage's videos and people ranting on social media wont solve the problem.

More BFN ... You want it to be true about Merkels mad invite but it simply isnt ... https://www.euractiv.com/section/middle-ground-politics/news/one-in-two-germans-against-increased-migration-study-says/ ... The rise of the Afd in tolerant Germany also poo-poos your Disney fantasy ... You lying about multicultural refugee bliss in Germany on social media wont solve the problem either sweet cheeks ... Keep it real

Birdbrain - 2020-09-03 4:30 PM

More BFN ... You want it to be true about Merkels mad invite but it simply isnt ... https://www.euractiv.com/section/middle-ground-politics/news/one-in-two-germans-against-increased-migration-study-says/ ... The rise of the Afd in tolerant Germany also poo-poos your Disney fantasy ... You lying about multicultural refugee bliss in Germany on social media wont solve the problem either sweet cheeks ... Keep it real

Thats old news. Merkels approval rating is back to where it was before all this and the AFD are fourth in the polls now.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/30/angela-merkel-great-migrant-gamble-paid-off

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-03 5:38 PM

Thats old news. Merkels approval rating is back to where it was before all this and the AFD are fourth in the polls now.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/30/angela-merkel-great-migrant-gamble-paid-off

Coz being the Fourth Reich aka EU's Empress she could demand that other countries clear up her mess *-) ..........

They've always been around 4th place donut ... Merkel only just by the skins on her fat chins held on to power last time out princess

... Maybe you can do some fact checking sweet cheeks

Birdbrain - 2020-09-03 7:11 PM

They've always been around 4th place donut ... Merkel only just by the skins on her fat chins held on to power last time out princess

But according to that article her approval rating has bounced back and at least half of those she let in are now contributing to the economy. The article suggests her gamble paid off.

There is method in the madness if you think about it. If you can sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak. We need young fit and healthy workers as our European workers all clear off. could be a win win for everyone couldnt it?

Barryd999 - 2020-09-03 10:30 PM

But according to that article her approval rating has bounced back and at least half of those she let in are now contributing to the economy. The article suggests her gamble paid off.

There is method in the madness if you think about it. If you can sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak. We need young fit and healthy workers as our European workers all clear off. could be a win win for everyone couldnt it?

Its The Guardian Barry ... Its what The Guardian does, tells folk like you what you wanna hear ... Your idea is great, employ criminals who have broken into the UK and encourage more to come ... Chuckle ... You guna take one in at your gaffe then and send the liccle darling off with his packed lunch to farmer Jones to help out ... Do it

Birdbrain - 2020-09-04 6:27 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-03 10:30 PM

Its The Guardian Barry ... Its what The Guardian does, tells folk like you what you wanna hear ... Your idea is great, employ criminals who have broken into the UK and encourage more to come ... Chuckle ... You guna take one in at your gaffe then and send the liccle darling off with his packed lunch to farmer Jones to help out ... Do it

Broken into the UK? Bit Hollywood there.

In 1999 a UK judge ruled that “some element of choice is indeed open to refugees as to where they may properly claim asylum”. The judge specified that “any merely short-term stopover en route” to another country should not forfeit the individual’s right to claim refugee status elsewhere. The ruling in effect meant people could legitimately make a claim for asylum in the UK after passing through other “safe” countries.

Furthermore, international law also does not require asylum seekers to claim asylum in the first safe country they enter. This principle has been recognised in UK case law, and section 31 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 also provides a defence against prosecuting refugees for entering the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/aug/10/qa-whats-the-real-story-behind-recent-uk-refugee-arrivals

Its the guardian though so maybe its all made up eh?

Archived