You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

[Frozen]
 Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Frozen
Format:  Go
World beating
AuthorMessage
userCurtainRaiser
Posted: 9 January 2022 1:48 AM
Subject: World beating

Forum master

The UK is the seventh country in the world to reach the 150,000 milestone. Well done Pelmethead and your new pal Gremlin. Wear your badge with pride "murderers".
userGremlin
Posted: 9 January 2022 5:23 AM
Subject: RE: World beating

Keeps coming back for more

CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-09 1:48 AM

The UK is the seventh country in the world to reach the 150,000 milestone. Well done Pelmethead and your new pal Gremlin. Wear your badge with pride "murderers".

Excuse me?

Whatever strange bizarre thought leads you to accuse myself (and another) of responsibility for this - let alone “murder”. Do you need to lay off “sauce”, or at least take more water with it.

But yet again - it’s a snippet of information that when taken out of context can be spun so as to be misused by someone “on a mission”.

And I would suggest bizarrely accusing two Forum members of being “murderers” because of this isolated statistic is certainly odd enough to call into question the accusers sanity.

So let’s have a bit of context. From “Statistica” - as of Dec 12 “Incidence of coronavirus (COVID-19) deaths in the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom, by country.

Number of deaths per million population:-

Bulgaria 4,212.26
Hungary 3,662.53
Czechia 3,245.41
Romania 2,895.32
Croatia 2,861.95
Slovakia 2,846.75
Slovenia 2,739.19
Lithuania 2439.35
Latvia 2,431.29
Belgium 2,386,54
Poland 2,340.17
Italy 2,243.31
U.K 2,197.23

And whilst the above facts are interesting - they are but a snippet of the actual truth as to what is going on.

I urge people not to be influenced by Filly Willys who are on some sort of mission to spread false accusations.

Kind Regards

Gremlin
userCurtainRaiser
Posted: 9 January 2022 9:33 AM
Subject: RE: World beating

Forum master

Those standing on the sidelines supporting the actions of this government as they pursue their herd immunity strategy leading to unnecessary deaths are guilty by association.

But I'm pleased to see you raising the standards in here and not resorting to name calling.

So far we've had "idiots", "fools" and now "Filly Willys", which according to my urban dictionary is "The (often surprise) discovery of a penis on a woman who, it transpires, is a transexual or, in the vernacular, a ladyboy."

Oh and didn't you announce your departure yesterday? What with you being above all this puerile discussion.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Frozen
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator